Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:15:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7198 times)
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:16:10 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
The first thing that i consider is what the intention, what is the purpose of the project, does it really need an ico and blockchain and how will the project do in the long term, how much profit can it give me . It's quite a lot and after that I will research about the team behind it and the white paper to determine the team can pull it off or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:09:19 AM

which prompted me to invest in Altcoin is I am looking for the benefits of the coin I invest in Altcoin that I choose. I invest for the long term.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:18:47 AM

Don't choose to buy when you're going up, you can buy when you're down, which is a constant money-making principle.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
MaticPecovnik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:21:10 AM

A really good team behind the project and if it is PoW cause I think it is the future of cryptocurrencies:

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:18 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

What of the thing that encourages me to invest in altcoins specially new altcoins is the hope that I can gain huge profit from it, like what happened to ETH and Bitcoin, the value of it rose high in a short period of time compared to other coins.

Before investing in any altcoin you should always see if the project presented by the team is legit or is able to solve real world problems. Always do research before investing, read their papers, visit their website if they have one and also check the members of the team, it could be of great help. I think you could also message them if you're really interested in investing or really interested in their project.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:02:43 PM

it is important for me to understand which team and what people are behind it...I do a detailed investigation and then I choose a coin
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:04:36 PM

I always looking out at their:
1. Whitepaper
2. Website ( here you'll see if they have a budget on Website to develop long term Road for their project or else for my opinion it will be a another scam coin )
3.Concept of their Project
4, Advisors
5. the team members
6. Popularity ( Without it even though it has a lot of good report and potential when it will not got or even come to the mainstream it will be worthless in the end.
7. Usage ( if it will help on advancement of technology to help on growth on the human function or business function everyday then for me this will be a good consideration to adopt the coin )
8. if it is in Big Trading site such as Bitfinex , Bittrex , Poloniex  then it has a lot of potential to have a growth in long term.

All of this is just MY criteria on encourage me where to invest my fiat money on altcoins.

Cgrbb

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:06:18 PM

Actually nothing. Just trusting on some luck?
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

For me,there's so many criteria to look before  investing in any altcoins,but all this can make confused into your mind so that why i neglect all of this and i follow  my instinct,and find a potential altcoins that someday will pump in the market,this is the things that make me encourage that's why i still investing in altcoins to gain a huge profits.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

Before I invest into altcoin, I always check its chart history. There is always a tab on my pc for the coin market cap to keep updated from time to time. I always look for the feedback of other users. Its positive feedback encourages to invest. But I always take precautions and invest only on my spare budget.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:56:27 PM

Before I invest into altcoin, I always check its chart history. There is always a tab on my pc for the coin market cap to keep updated from time to time. I always look for the feedback of other users. Its positive feedback encourages to invest. But I always take precautions and invest only on my spare budget.
I agree with you mate, it's always a must to read more about the current movement of certain coin before placing an entry, if you have
good insight then it will encourage you to buy and hold expecting that the price will rise up, always do your homework as it will give good
positive gain in returned.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:13:17 PM

Looking at the past projects or backgrounds of the team, studying the project (what is it about and speculating if it is in line with reality), checking their site, and the total number of supply. In short if the project seems realistic enough, i can say you can trust it but be wary, an ICO may look good and trustworthy too, let's not lie on the fact that scammers can be creative and smart as well. So basically, what i'm doing is inspecting the Team, studying the project, checking their site, and the total supply of tokens and trusting my instinct.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:15:21 PM

I always check how the projects run and how their team and advisors work. I also check their whitepapers and check the price and numbers of their token. Then, when I think the project/altcoins was good and has a potential. I start investing.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

If the coin has good product,the development team is good,investors and the suppy of coins these are my qualifications.
Yes, there is no way a project with even a good product can even do well without a good team and these are always the two things and majorly the team that encourages me to invest in an altcoin.

Sometimes before, I have always been keen about products and its relevance and decided to sometimes just pay just little attention to the team and as long as they at least have some little experience, I try to give it a try and it has not been funny because at the end, just few of them usually end up doing well.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:31:48 AM

I’ve been intrigued by cryptocurrencies for several from claiming A long time presently. However, I’ve been altogether hesitant to invest them, significantly because compose around exchanging them a direct result i felt that there might have been recently excessively risk, Also truly frankly, i didn’t see them great sufficient myself. However, i have found that there are enormous chances Similarly as i need completed a greater amount examination What's more bring really off exchanging them, with a portion coins.

WalterK

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:48:55 AM

Privacy is going to be BIG in the future, for instance  Grin look for decent projects with a big enough comunity and dev's to be able to complete the projected roadmap. Of course, never bet on one horse.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:04:06 AM

my top 4 things that encourages me to invest in any alcoins:

-i am looking for a good project/product
-best whitepaper
-good developer/admin team
-a good profit proposal

but i nothing beats a gut on invest. you really cannot determines if its a good project or not. but a gut with a mix of luck will.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

I am looking for the good and bad of a certain coin.. like ETN electroneum now the price of it starts to bump up and I saw alot of people investing and buying it.. another is the litecoin LTC and th dodge coin.. like what happen before the price just dumped and now starts to rise again. all coins / altcoins have potential to grow but basically what I am doing is observing their behavior in charts and if I see significant changes I will start to search it.
ETHEREUM is also amazing but I am a little bi sad because I exchange mine at the wrong time. thats basically how I find altcoins that have potential and worth to invest
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:34:12 AM

because the quantity in trade is more profitable than just investing in 1-2 quality coins, my understanding of trading in many altcoins and seeing its development will add broader insight into the determination of every order effectively.  If we focus too much on a few coins then it will not be accurate because there is no strong comparator that will enlighten more thoughtful analysis and thinking.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:48:52 AM

Project, Team, and Concept that encourage me to Join ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: