Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

I will prefer to you to look out for the dev team and also the members of it if you already know some people in their past works and it is succesfull it will be better to invest on it because you know that there are chances that will make you make sure that the investment was going to be succesfull on time
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:15:06 AM

I always look for the member of it if the basic information is true and also check if they have been on other projects and make it succesfull i also follow my heart and critical thinking and instinct because you need to decide good and follow your instinct because this is the one way to feel the investment will be good or bad

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:01:11 AM

before investing in anycoin, I always ask myself some questions. what are the advantages of this coin? What the purpose of this coin when it was released? who are their devs team? What is the future of it? When I find enough the answers, I will buy it.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:07:19 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

Their low price is what encourages me the most in investing in any altcoins it makes me feel less risks than investing to major cryptocurrencies that has very high value because their low price shows a greater potential to increase compared to established cryptos.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:13:39 AM

First of all I look at the technology and usability. There are a lot of projects which do almost nothing, but there are a few of them which will turn the world upside down for sure.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:13:44 PM

First of all I look at the technology and usability. There are a lot of projects which do almost nothing, but there are a few of them which will turn the world upside down for sure.
Absolutely true just few coins are going to change things here because they have good technology and usability and some are already adopted by big names in technology and giving very good and big amounts for more work otherwise we have very long list of shit coins which are only going for nothing or just greediness of poor devs
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:03:09 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

It is the thought that eventually bitcoin's value will go down again like before. Due to it's volatility there is a high probability that by next year, it's value could fall so hard that altcoins will be valuable again. This may be the reason why I am confident when it comes to investing on altcoin rather than bitcoin.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:34:52 PM

I mostly invest on any altcoin because I use several reasons such as
- The coin's projects,
- Dev teams,
- The coin's technology,
- Coin algorithm,
- Roadmap,
- Targeted market,
- and Total Supply.
Then if everything on above suits me, I'm going to invest it with no worry.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:56:55 PM

The first thing, of course, is the hope that the data that you have presented is true.
Second, the tokens must reach the crypto market.
And thirdly, the project must start

And if anyone wants some Ziggurats before Christmas, then our AirDrop page is here:
https://ico.ecex.exchange/ziggurat-tokens-airdrop/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:15:41 PM

My motivation is for profit. Traditional investment is less transparent. But in the crypto world you can verify and analyse correctly. Everything is open on the blockchain.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:19:30 PM

It is the thought that eventually bitcoin's value will go down again like before. Due to it's volatility there is a high probability that by next year, it's value could fall so hard that altcoins will be valuable again. This may be the reason why I am confident when it comes to investing on altcoin rather than bitcoin.
Haha, you are wrong, the price of Bitcoin can affect the price of Altcoin. You have to know Bitcoin is the King in this market, it can decide the trend of other cryptocurrencies while other cryptocurrencies do not have this power.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:25:21 PM

Only greed guys... crypto give us so nice opportunity to double or triple money in short time. In normal stock market or other investmens you must wait so long... and here, sometimes in few minutes you can take 10% from shits.
knowledge101

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:35:18 PM

A viable business plan with a clear pathway for success.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:49:40 PM

I use 3P to make my decision before investin
1:Product: what is the service theyr are delivery to the real world
2:Place:where are they heading to,what is there roadmap like
3:People, that connotes the team driving the project
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:31:22 PM

Lower prices can afford and hold for future to earn more.There are many alternatives to invest any coin you find reliable can invest.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:37 PM

I see an opportunity to earn profits in altcoins, and there are also many people who are getting success from altcoins investment, I think we also have the same opportunity to gain success

mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:29 PM

Lower prices can afford and hold for future to earn more.There are many alternatives to invest any coin you find reliable can invest.

What encourages me that can multiply 1000 times in a year which means your hundred bucks can become 100K usd. That's pretty much amazing.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:43:27 PM

If you want to invest in some altcoins, you need first to study their platform. Yes, platform the first one that you should look into. What I mean is the benefit that the crypto community will gain for that particular project, the one that will lead a successful business in the near future.
hujanderas

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:12:38 AM

it is true, the most important thing before investing in altcoin is just looking into their group, their developers, and the community there are many things that people need to know before investing into altcoin / ico, it is very difficult for me. to have confidence in a new project.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:26:59 AM

One thing that drives me to invest in altcoin is the idea that each of them whom I choose to invest that they will have unique usage as a utility form or payment form. That they will be significant in such unique usage that will ease every user in different aspect such as shopping payment, bills payment, ticketing, transportation payment, identity and all the possible transparency-necessary token usage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: