Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7200 times)
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

The team and the community, having a well-experienced and good team is a good thing. Also the community should be friendly and helpful to newbies and to others that have questions.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

Altcoins are something that no one can ignore. At first I'm pretty clueless about it. But for the pass months of researching and searching for altcoins, I finally understand why there are more and more people who got interest in it. It is the easiest way people can earn now a days. Investing in an altcoins makes people's lives more secure finacially.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

The professional background of team members,  the idea and the website are the 3 whales of any campaign. As for me,  investing is always about risks,  but we must try to minimize it at all times. 

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
High risk, high yield. I willing to take a chance than let it sitting dust in top coin.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

The concept of a good Ico encourage me more to join more Icos. I like those projects that are more promising than the others. Good manager's attitude is a plus maybe. But the fact that most of the people can earn fast and free money from it.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

The concept of a good Ico encourage me more to join more Icos. I like those projects that are more promising than the others. Good manager's attitude is a plus maybe. But the fact that most of the people can earn fast and free money from it.

but the the problem is not all ico has a good concept and if you still manage to find one somtimes they are still cannot guarantee that they will be succesful until the end due to the fact that most of them are actually postponed or stoped at the end of the campaigns and there were some that turned out to be a scam as the day goes on. therfor id say that it is really hard to find a good ico nowadays and investing on them is pretty risky rather than investing on some legit and well know altcoins.
choisunam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

The white paper and experience of Developers
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
You are a person who has good enthusiasm for Altcoin. It should be noted that investing in Altcoin is very risky because the price of Altcoin is very easily influenced by various information in circulation. But if you are not confident enough then choose Altcoin who already has a reputation and big names such as Etherum, ripple and XLM. Compared to when you choose the new Altcoin because it is still very risky, the price of a new Altcoin is difficult to predict and even most of the conditions are the occurrence of pumping and dumping. If you are not a trader who has a lot of experience then it can make you carry over to losses and even you can lose all the assets you have. That's a handful of information I can give you, believe in yourself and never give up on finding the various information about the coin you want to buy. believe that the analysis will affect the results you will get.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

A friend showed me his transaction history wherein he had earned quite a sum for a year and a half without investing anything. So I was encouraged and started to study the system. It was a great ride so far and I am so glad that I decided to engage.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

There are a lot of factors that you need to check whenever you invest to any altcoins. Do a research to the developers, what are their achievements/experiences (successful projects in the past), you also need to consider the community who supports it since it may cause the pump/dump of that coin and also for me the most important thing is the project (concepts and see if it is beneficial too). Well not all of us will do this thing that's why we have to be careful whenever we invest into something.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

For me the most promising part about a new coin is the community, and if the community is good I will stick around to find out more. But that being said you obviously need good fundamentals on a coin, not to mention a proper team that replies to you on time. These 3 things combined will give you a good altcoin to follow.

NASdaq

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

Look for a good dev with some experience, and some community support, plus a decent distribution and a scandal free launch.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

Because I hope to value more with inves in altcoin.
In comparison with the deposit in the bank, more profitable in altcoin.
Although full of price risks down but I remain focused
xiaoyu666

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

I think it's the high return of ico that encourages me to invest, and I will pay attention to its team, its advisors, and the content of its white paper before investing.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

The most important thing for me is investing in a project, during the ICO. to make a lot of money from my investment. During the ICO almost once the prices of coins or projects are very cheap compared to when coins or projects are lunched.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

First of all, always look at the idea of the project (altcoin), then already a perfect job if they have the material to run or test, etc.
It encourage me to invest in altcoin it because of the opportunity to grow my coin and have a lot of profit, also in ethereum because in the market its value is increasing continuously for the past week. And if think investing in some altcoin can be a source of income and can be a job.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jinbe Vivaldi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

first thing is, i dont use important money
so when i loss some of it, it's no big deal for me
and second, i learn more about the coin or token before i invest in my money
when i loss, i can learn something or you can said that i got an experience
third, crypto is the future and it will grow more

terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

Mostly, people are seeking for those potential altcoins and I bet all of us do it for a simple reason: for our own good and benefit. That is why people do invest right? To make good feedback for themselves and to make their initial money grow into a larger quantity by means of investing. Since there are too many altcoins in the market, you must be good at finding and seeking reliable information about that certain altcoin to better know if it will be beneficial for long time holding specifically for investment purposes.

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

The altcoins that we should track are the ones which have a trusting team and community. With all of that the ICO has a lot of good potential in their future and make the price of the coins go up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

What encourages me is i think, if the project has good and interesting aspects in it and of course the value. I always will looked upon the changes of money if it is benefitable or not. A good altcoin will always make you earn more than you invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: