Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7200 times)
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

Because the advantage were found my friend when invested quite large, it makes me excited to invested in altcoin, but if I prefer invested in ethereum.
snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

altcoin can give big reward like x1000 in grow , so we all want to increase our capital thats why we invest in altcoins.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:40:50 AM

Project and Team mostly, but lets not forget that alt coins can jump 400% percent over a week which big coins like Eth and Bitcoin can't do anymore.
400% increase is not a healthy gain if it's made in a week or less. That is why it's a good thing to reasearch the coin first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

Firstly it’s better to learn white paper and pay attention at strengths and weaknesses. Well, typical analysis, but in terms of such big variety of altcoin projects it’s necessary.
And the main point is an idea for me. Project need to be unique and solve problem that was unsolved in other ones. In other words it just must to be useful and needed for society. Otherwise it’s more tended to be thrown away from more perspective ones.
Then is team and support. The degree in which it is promoted and provided with all all necessary thing is important.
Maybe it already has a license. It’s just great! It shows a recognition of a company or organization that is more experienced.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

I think that we have to be smarter day by day, sometimes roadmap and whitepaper is not enough to select a good project, there are a lot of scams out there, but defintively the team behind the coin is the most important thing.

Also be smart and have the vision to imagine the coin tin the near future trying to see if the project could engage a lot ef people or not. So the question is : will people understand this project?

I always think in long therm....
Prinox2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

Before I  become interested investing in any altcoin, I critically observe and study their project, I look at the concept of the project, the Roadmap, and how the project gonna affect people, because that's what is going attack patronage of that project. I also look at the team executing the project-their past experience and qualifications etc.
When all these satisfies my expectations, then I can comfortably invest in such altcoin
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

the most important thing I was encouraged to invest in Altcoin I want to invest some of my money in Altcoin because Altcoin price is increasing from time to time.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

the most important thing I was encouraged to invest in Altcoin I want to invest some of my money in Altcoin because Altcoin price is increasing from time to time.
The same here, speculation is the most encouraging thing to invest in any of Altcoins ;-)

KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Altcoin is good for investment. They can do X. The main thing is to choose the right coin. This is for investment. For traders, Altcoin is good for trading. Trading Altcoin paired with bitcoin can increase the number of its bitcoins.

Alo Frankfurt

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

Before investing they should research what the coin is about.
Then to search what are the upcoming thing that the coin is doing.
If they think it is a good coin they need to invest on in
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
Just simple like A,B,C, there is lot of chance to earn good profit. By knowing or research of blunt if the soure on this project was successful. And using the strategy of Buy LOW and hold until if the price right to SELL.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

A venture in the new world of crypto-currency, or more precisely altcoins, gives you the vision of the following expectations to be met in the near future. This is based on the successful rise of the price graph to start with. These are immutable and exchangeable cryptographic token promise to become a hard and non-manipulatable money for the whole world. We see a future in which Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will substitute Euro, Dollar and so on and create the first free and hard world currency. Well, holding an altcoin means to have a share in this venture. It’s like a security of a large ecosystem. Every developer team that is working on their altcoin system is promising something different that will change the world. The truth behind investment in any altcoin is the promising project that will fulfill my expectations and also the expectation for whole community who have given the trust into the hands of developers of that particular altcoin. Altcoins are changeable and they have the power to influence the market very fast. The Investor is the one that can give the opportunity for specific altcoin to rise and when it rises fulfillment is met. However, if you understand the potential of the alcoin market and if your belief in their vision of money, today might be the best day possible to start investing in it.
123newath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

I think I have more chance to get more while in alts than bitcoin.
And diversifying the risk.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:45:27 AM

Well I look at the value they will bring in the near future. will it have mass adoption. what are the likely partnerships are likely to have? How can other project integrate with them? alot of question that when they provide answers to me i will then invest
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:59 AM

What encourages me to invest in an alt coin is potential to increase in value and interesting tech. For example I'm invested in Expanse and Tokenlab because I see them as having interesting tech innovations and solutions and the marketcaps on them are very undervalued for comparable tech. Expanse is only a 40 million dollar marketcap but has tech that's comparable to the top ethereum forks which cost 10-100x more. Tokenlab has a marketcap of only 1.3 million and is comparable to Waves and Stratis which are 600x - 850x more expensive. Price difference between comparable products drives demand and the market reacts
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:07:33 AM

The project behind on that coin is the reason to encourage us to invest if the project platform are good and the strong community are active and enthusiast team member it has an assurance that it has a potential to be more developed and be success in the future.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:09:33 AM

I encourage to invest of any altcoin because of the big profit back to you that's before 2018. but now  January 2018 let us stay away from investment guys it's not good value even in any other coins so lets wait another few months if there is  something good news about the price high value of currency.
johncruze

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

Its difficult to rely on an emerging altcoin as a good option to risk my money, we have seen many project over the years that promise to have the potential to reach big heights, however, gradually they did not reach, we have also seen some projects lacking a solid foundations, although their marketing campaigns have kept them in a good place in the cryptomarket.
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

maybe chose a product that you love and have personal intrest in it? i am interested in music and love to go to festivals, so i chose a project that deals with that, The coin that is Viberate ( https://www.viberate.io ) the fact that was a music coin was the reason why i even look in to it, but the more i read about it the more i realised that coin might even be a good investment, So i would recomend you look into it.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

There are many variables to check before deciding to enter an ICO.
Read the available whitepaper, whether a product already exists, an MVP, or a product in development.
Also, check the background and curriculum of team members.
It is also important to analyze the number of tokens to be sold, how many will be in the possession of the team members, which softcap and hardcap are desired.
Another factor is what support this project is having for the community, how many users are following the company on social networks and on the Telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: