Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7200 times)
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:35 PM

A good roadmap and whitepaper , and a trustworthy team , which is the most important.
After that what is the unique selling point of the coin, can it do something another coin can't do and is that truly possible , or are it empty promises.
You should check out Expanse and Tokenlab then. Their platform is built around transparency, integrity, and longevity, and the team mirrors these qualities. I'm very bullish on Tokenlab as it's marketcap is only 1.3 million and it has similar use cases as Waves and Stratis.
crytomusica

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

the most important thing I was encouraged to invest in Altcoin I want to invest some of my money in Altcoin because Altcoin price is increasing from time to time.
The same here, speculation is the most encouraging thing to invest in any of Altcoins ;-)

my encourage point is different a little bit. I have witnessed some of my friends caught 1000x alts that brought them a millions bucks each. so I want to catch the same thing.

grek_al

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:53:09 PM

I usually invest in coins of ICO projects. Therefore, I am encouraged an idea of a project, potential of their team, success of a project in the future. Investing in a good project at the initial stage can give a lot of XX in a while
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

Project must have a great Team and real world use case. I love those small market cap coins..

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

There very unique projects and core teams. Because based on their projects, projects are super amazing and promising. Because every project of altcoins have quality, specially when the team or project is very active on their different social medias account.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

There very unique projects and core teams. Because based on their projects, projects are super amazing and promising. Because every project of altcoins have quality, specially when the team or project is very active on their different social medias account.
Unique projects? Monaco, TenX, Uquid ... are the ICOs about VISA card, do you see "unique" here?
I do not see any definition as "unique" here, VISA VISA and VISA, I just know VISA from these projects and virtual card is the final result for all Roll Eyes
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

It is better to choose projects that introduce something new into the world of crypto currencies, some kind of revolutionary idea. Such projects should multiply all investments several years later.

ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

It is better to choose projects that introduce something new into the world of crypto currencies, some kind of revolutionary idea. Such projects should multiply all investments several years later.
If the new altcoin brings something revolutionary new into the crypto currency, then perhaps this altcoin will win not only bitcoin, but any other coin.  Smiley
SenseiSan

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

I invest in alt coins and i think most of the pople here in the forum invest in altcoins because of it's potential to double or triple your money. others also hold their altcoins and wait until they are happy with the price. Just like the price of Bitcoin when it first started.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

The thing that encourage me to invest in any altcoin is to have a better life and I believe with them I can achieve all things I want through investing.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

Many newcomers are becoming aware of altcoins after they look chart briefly. And they see the opportunity.
Even some of them invest wihout any knowledge, that still brings huge money. And I think that money brings more potential to the altcoins.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

If the new altcoin brings something revolutionary new into the crypto currency, then perhaps this altcoin will win not only bitcoin, but any other coin.  Smiley

This is mostly happenning due to ICO projects. They're causing the revolution and they're making the community happier. People want to see something new on the market.

Altcoins are representing their shares for me.
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

Maybe this is a weird technique, but it has not let me down yet. InSometimes, I'm reviewing how the coin advertising goes. You can draw some conclusions about this company.
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

The only reason that could make you engage Crypto investing is because they will soon pumping especially Altcoins that has a good dev teams and very unique project that would possibly invite more users and investors.
Just like Oyster Pearl PRL. It's one of the best Altcoins to be invested because their project is for the anonymous storage in the tangle and the system is fully decentralize and the monthly and yearly rate is very cheap.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

If the new altcoin brings something revolutionary new into the crypto currency, then perhaps this altcoin will win not only bitcoin, but any other coin.  Smiley
This is mostly happenning due to ICO projects. They're causing the revolution and they're making the community happier. People want to see something new on the market.
Altcoins are representing their shares for me.

One of the safest way to invest into Altcoins is checking them in CMC's history graph because most of CMC's Altcoins are legitimate and that's one of the ways on how to check if an Altcoins are scams or not.
If you're going to check the Altcoin you're going invest then CMC will give you guides on what's the best Altcoin over the other.
Today CMC is the most visited financial websites in the world because people are keep on watching and monitoring their Crypto Assets whether their holdings are pumping or not.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

I think it is mostly the value of or cyrptocurrencies that made people so much engage in investing in the cryptocurrency world. You can do a lot of things just by having an alt coins. You can involve yourself in trading as well as investing. In this way you can manipulate your money. Make it bigger. Trade it to some other coins. Invest in to other. And also holding that make you hold for how many months and claim it when you get your desired value for that coins. It is really good to have alt coins with you as well for being convenient in such ways.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

I mainly focus on the team behind the project. When i see experienced people with proven track of results, there is a good chance they would deliver with new project too. If there is no public team behind the project, I evaluate project much longer and treat it with caution

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

as individual to becomes part within side of producer and consumer, the use of customs with the manage of works as expends of efforts to leaves with rest as to goes on enhancement as providing the unit of technological arrange as helps with the manage of entrance to gains with maximum returns on possession.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
timet678

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

I start with general questions like:

- What is the usecase? Is it something that's actually going to be used in the real world?

- Even if the usecase is good, is the coin/token something that will be valuable for an investor like me to own?

- What kind of competition do they have? How does their valuation compare to their competition? Overvalued? Undervalued?

- Is the team good? Do they have experience with blockchain? Do they ave people with experience with their specific market?

- Do they have a working product? If they don't have one yet, do they at least have anything to show besides a whitepaper?

These questions are a good place to start IMO.

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

The team behind a project mostly serve as encouragement for me when investing in any altcoin. The roadmap and the modalities for execution is also a Paramount factor that encourages me to invest in altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: