Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

What encourages me to invest altcoin? Well, same as the reason why I was encouraged to invest in Bitcoin. Actually, before I research about the developers of a certain coin, I look first on the concept. That's my basis if I will go deeply into alts. If that alt makes sense - can help our world a better place, then that is the time I search deeply for it.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Probably the project and the developer team which encourages me to invest in Altcoins. Though altcoins is bit risky but selective project like SONM and RPX are promising and has potential to grow in the market soon.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

What encourages me to invest altcoin? Well, same as the reason why I was encouraged to invest in Bitcoin. Actually, before I research about the developers of a certain coin, I look first on the concept. That's my basis if I will go deeply into alts. If that alt makes sense - can help our world a better place, then that is the time I search deeply for it.
The idea of the project is undoubtedly very important. I am very attracted to projects with a global idea, especially if no one has done anything like this before. Already in the second turn, I study the team.  Roll Eyes

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

before investing in anycoin, I always ask myself some questions. what are the advantages of this coin? What the purpose of this coin when it was released? who are their devs team? What is the future of it? When I find enough the answers, I will buy it.
blackhart7

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

for me only reason is profit ...more than  from bitcoin
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:27:55 PM

When the project is very new,  I consider the team a lot and usually I do daily trading with such coins. Coins that are not possible to get a 24hr change of 50 are not suitable for this method. 
And also,  I check the volume before I buy any altcoinstalk which I think everyone has to do.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

I think that the main factor is precisely the presence of a good idea, which will help humanity to live even more comfortably. Because today there are still a lot of different projects that are worth implementing and such projects certainly appear but with a big delay.
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

Other than checking well the white paper for all necessary information with good scrutiny, I at the same time check its position at the exchange if listed, the very much better. And if not listed, I ensure proper research before investing in it.
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

There are several reasonsfor me to decide whether to invest in any altcoin or not. First, the real, valuable and useful product should stand behind the altcoin. Secondly, I consider plans of the team on future development, namely, the roadmap. And the last I analyze how it's been traded so far: how much left till the cap, "hype" around coin etc. All these points encourage me to invest and decide for a long term if I see the project is good.
Yusuf214

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

Mostly the concept and the team encourage me. Before investing i have been always doing the investigation of the altcoins. If i understand it will cost much more in future, then i invest into it.
sadiaakhter25

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

The most important for me to invest in a project during ICO is to make huge profit from my investment because during ICO most a time the prices of the coins or project are very cheap as compared to when the coins or projects is been lunched.The low price of Altcoins are encouraging me to invest in it. Because i have not large amount in which i can buy or invest in Bitcoin. But i will invest in 4-5 good Altcoins from my small investment can be possible. So i buy Altcoins. I buy it for long term to fulfill my dreams and make my future bright.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

Project and Team mostly, but lets not forget that alt coins can jump 400% percent over a week which big coins like Eth and Bitcoin can't do anymore.

The return i will get more than what i have invested, that encourage me and also the popularity of one coin makes you interested.. The potential and the community.. Investing in an altcoin is best alternative aside from bitcoin.
raguelFOG

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

their team would be my biggest influencer, how struggle they are to develop, market their ico. the harder and smarter they work I believe that the ico gonna be successful even they have decent or common ideas.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

I invest in any altcoin because I want to grow but before investing I have to make sure and see it myself if the coin is worth my investment. I checked if there is a working project and the team is also active and updates the community from time to time to every progress they make. This give investors the assurance that they are working hard to deliver their product well.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

Altcoin recover fast, not all altcoin. If you take top 50 altcoins from coinmarketcap chart you will get a clear picture. Also, it gives decent profit with in small time. We need to follow the trend & now the trend is ALT coin.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:36:35 AM

For one, i take into consideration its project/technology that it is handling. If the said project is realistic and ideal, if it can be used on a daily basis, and if it is practical. Through these measures, we can have a slight idea on how the project will be of use and the possible number of users or target market you will have which will also give you an idea as to how profitable the project will be. Another are the listed investors and if it is worth every penny that you will invest in.

pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

I usually invest in altcoin to get profit but i prefer long term profit but the coin should be backed by good project and product not just hype price coin.potential coin neglect the risk of great dump and pump . steady growth is good for a coin.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
wirakanbom

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

project, team, roadmap, partners, prototype
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

In my case the most important thing for me to invest in a project during ICO is to make a satisfactory profit from my investment. During ICO, most of the time the prices of the coins or project are very cheap as compared to when the coins or projects is been lunched to the market or when it comes to the exchanges.. And there are a lot of discount on a purchase during ICO.. Eventhough, the most important factor is to know whether the project is god or not, this is because there are a lot crypto activities. If you arw looking for such a good ico, i recommend you to go for Daneel ico project which is being considered as one of the best icos.
Gu_XiaoMing

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

4 factors to consider investing in any altcoin, in my opinion:

1-Purpose of the Coin
Check the purpose if it makes sense to you. Do you think its purpose will be reached? Do you think whatever it's offering will be used by masses? No need to be an expert. Just use a little common sense. Would you or other people use this tool or currency to do your/their daily transactions in the near future? If yes, just go for it
2-Road Map
Every coin must have a road map on their official website. A roadmap clearly shows where this coin has been coming and where it's going. On the roadmap you can see all the development has been done on this project. Also what's next and when these are happening. More targets and projects make the coin more valuable.
3-Developer Team
Who are the dudes behind this coin? Check their Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin Profile etc... See if there is any decent project they involved before. Check their education, where they worked before etc... This is extremely important. There are coins out there almost disappear because of the bunch of crackheads behind it. Non of the deadlines on the roadmap hit, no update, no any movement... At the other hand, there are very basic, simple coins with a great team behind it. Just make sure your coin is in right hands. And it's not hard to investigate. Just start with googling their name.
4-Community
That's another important point. When you get on the boat, you will need support. You will need some information source. You need to be under the same roof with other people who support the same coin as you do. Their reddit communities, forums, telegram groups etc... Check if the members are supportive, answering the questions, helping each other and uploading every important news constantly into related channel. If the community is strong, that means coin has a high potential to succeed. And also, a public Slack is an important criteria for you to take deep research into.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: