Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

I first did it few months and it bring me more money so  I know that they can bring me more money so I invest in more coins and they really bring me more money than I have expected .

raguelFOG

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
e
before i ignore to invest into the alcoins honestly i do not like to buy any kind of altcoins, friends told me i need to lear how much the altcoins profitable,
bitcoin are profitable but need to find another source how get an extra earning using the altcoins buy and sell strategy he explain to me.
until i prove it because got hugable amount holding altcoins in long term, i get more than 50 percent interest profits.

Yes you are right not only bitcoin can give you a profit theres a lot of good altcoin that give much higher than bitcoin but you need to analyze or find what kind of concept project will boom in the market.
All of us are encourage to invest in ico project because they give back a good profit for all of us meaning altcoin is money.
Thats right, it's just about multiply your investment dude. we know that not only bitcoin that beneficial. so why don't we try to invest in other investment and get double profits? let alone many altcoin could increase price many times in short time. it gives me more interest to invest in altcoin as alternative investment besides bitcoin

The main goals in investment is to multiply our investment in many ways, that is what make us encourage. Peoples has their own investing styles, which they could be a risk tolerant or a risk averse. Know your own investing style and then you able to found out the enjoyment being an investors. You have choices to invest only in bitcoin or altcoin.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

for me only reason is profit ...more than  from bitcoin

The same with me, man. What can encourage you more than the thought that very soon you can exchange your alts and get the greatest profit? I suppose investing into Ethereum and NEO is much profitable.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

What encourages me to invest in altcoin is team effort, they're willingness to work on the project no matter what it takes, for a good project to become successful is their objective what drive them most, their motivation if they do not believe in their project that it will boom and bloomed in a matter of time they will not exert much effort on it.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

I am always beliving in solution and long term holding .Lets say Swarm Fund , Snovio , Dent dint have any value after ICO once the team started with roadmap progress . Its started Raising . Now I am believing in ADA cardano , EOS , TRX these platform having strong team once roadmap started achieving token value will increase.

bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
I am looking forward to makeing more money with my time and money/ The market can bring me the money I want.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

The thing that encourages me to invest in the company who offers altcoin is to have a better life in future. I am dreaming that  I will becomes successful in future and with altcoin I can surely achieve those goals.
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

Generally I watch the reviews of trusted traders and crypto enthusiasts and make my decisions on the base of collected information. I also choose the altcoins with a big turnover which shows a big trust from the community.
Kirb29

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

The most important thing before investing into an altcoin is just look into their team, their developers, the community, etc, there are a lot of things that anyone needs to know before investing into an altcoin/ico, it is so difficult for me to have trust in a new project, but sometimes i like them and i believe in their roadmap over all things.  But it always depends, so in top altcoins you only have to look at the charts.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

The team of developers are the big thing when I consider a altcoin. I also consider if the idea behind the coin is good and if it will be successfull. There are many coins that are useless and will not succeed.

Also reading the whitepaper will give other details about the altcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

what encourages me is learning something that i have ever known before and learning how to trade or choose a good coin to invest. and the more important thing is that i want to earn some money from investing in altcoins

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀