Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

The product the altcoin is offering is a very important factor to consider before investing in an altcoin. If the product isn't of any value to the market then there are very little chances that the altcoin will succeed. so focus mainly on the project product

drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

it is very important to know who you are going to invest in and what they are doing. Most importantly, you should be able to find their website and in less than one minute discover all the information necessary to determine what kind of company it is, what its goals are and how to become a part of it. it is important to objectively analyze the company and determine whether they really have a proposal that will interest their target market. If they do not offer the right solutions to problems for a specific target audience of people, they are unlikely to come out on top.
wonderchaff

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

I invest for the long term . Some of the altcoins will go 10x within 1-2 years , so we all want to increase our capital It is the easiest way people can earn .

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
Quincy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

Before  one  invest in any altcoin, the following questions should be considered:
Is the project exactly the kind of project you would want to promote with your capital?
How can the product add value to the world at large?
Do they have the resources (material & human)needed to run the project to completion?
Will they (the team) be able to meet up to the task ahead of them?
How much time do they require to distribute  there tokens?
After getting the answers to these question to satisfaction, you’ll be encouraged to invest in that particular altcoin. I hope this answer helps you.
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:28:17 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 06:18:48 PM by percopolis

I think we need to conduct an in-depth analysis of the project, examine the team, look at the technology, white paper, the road map, understand the prospects and the relevance of the idea, then invest in this coin.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

I think investing in any altcoin is really unwise. If you are lucky, you will succeed in terms of investment. But that rate is very low. Do you want to spend money and effort on something you do not know how much you will succeed? Investigate and consider carefully before investing in Altcoin. Choose an Altcoin that you believe will grow well in the future. Risk is inevitable. But the success rate will be much higher than investing in an Altcoin at random.
kimnhung1720

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

t is true, the most important thing before investing in altcoin is just looking into their group, their developers, and the community there are many things that people need to know before investing into altcoin / ico, it is very difficult for me. to have confidence in a new project.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

Usually look out for the project and the use cases it has in everyday lives. Also, I look at the team and see how experience they are. Community also plays a role, so I look at their social media channels to determine whether the team converses with their supporters, if they do then I believe the team is serious about their project.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:45:14 AM

Profits are encouraging me invest on altcoins all the time. Peoople should stay honest when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Many peoplare are here for more and more profits to make. Without taxes.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:48:23 AM

it is difficult to find a beautiful project in full, only a lot of people are generating ideas.I am especially looking at the realism of worn-out and progeny, and the popularity is also subject to the preliminary
cuctran11

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

It’s about the potential of the coin, on the blockchain technology, on the team and how it works for the coin to grow from them.
There is a coin that makes me feel excited and is investing in it.
 It is marine.coins.An extremely valuable coin.It have dev-less.
I think you should know about it and make the decision to invest in it or not.It is also free ico 20000 coins per day and however if you do not like to join free ico you can also buy them at the exchange for coin exchange http: / / f 1 cx .c o m.Let me briefly give it a listen.
A coin does not take any fees from the investor when you move the coin and it is zero fees.A potential coin has an artificial intelligence.It always demonstrates that it is always friendly to iod friendly environment.It is a machine to machine.Now a coin with artificial intelligenceThey have both the arrtificial intelligence machine and the machine payment network.
The -MTC- ecosystem is not reliant on any small group of people with their own special interests to protect. Không có boss, hoặc một điều khiển tổ chức mà decides what direction Marinecoìn should go.Community members bring ideas, discuss, and take actions, all of which is transparent in Marinecoìn forum and mainly Discord. In the future, the strength of the network will be protected by trusted seed nodes that voluntary guardians provide.
Khởi động với việc quản lý quản lý hoạt động của mạng, Công nghệ intelligence Jarvis completely eliminates centralized control of miners.It is also known as -MTC-.You can also join the community.
Let’s build a stronger coin.This is an introduction to the penny potential I feel, you can look into and decide to invest, as it is your money.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
fluctuation, team, project road map and volume. I do think good coins will have a good volume and have a low fluctuation. i prepare to invest in coin with a slow grow like ethereum and ripple cause its seems like the best option for safe play

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
One thing to note, do not let your decision to buy a coin just on the grounds that the coin is a coin that is popular and has a value that continues to increase. Complete yourself with an understanding of the various sources about the coins you want to invest.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Low prices and project development  encourage me to invest currencies. I think it's the best time to buy coins as much as possible. the market is pumping right now .
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

You can begin with an understanding of the basic concept of altcoin you choose, and preferably more than one. Then set your goals whether long term or short. And start small in advance before gradually improving.
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

I always attracted by White Paper. I always like to invest after reading the white paper. Recently i invest in THUG COIN due to its attractive and authentic white paper. Because they doing all that what they have said in their white paper. The You can also read the white paper of thug coin and then invest on it.  I really impress by the THUG COIN White paper and the team as well.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

I carefully study the project team, I study the idea of the project and Whitepaper. I watch how well the team follows their Roadmap. The main thing is to understand why the token of a certain project should grow in the future.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

What attracts me first is the technology, secondly the real life issues such project is trying to solve. Then I start researching on the development team then down to the community. All these contributes to my interest in any project.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

It is important to know and fully understand the knowledge of Cryptocurrency itself. Always put it in your mind that you should never invest money in something you do not understand and recognize. So learn more about the coins you want to buy.
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Investing in any crypto includes risks. So, we need to analysis of course before any purchase. When I want to invest in any altcoins, I prefer to have a look on its ATH, supply, exchanges, volume. Those are fine for me. One more which can encourage me is community. If any alt has an active community, I give priority to it rather than others.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: