Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7198 times)
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

Because it could give us more than what bitcoin ever could Tongue
Bitcoin is already expensive, so that expecting x10 profit is almost impossible in short time. While in altcoins you could get x10 even x100 in just several months
But still, bitcoin should be our main investment

chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

The only thing that encourages me in altcoin is the payout. The fact that you can earn more than enough within a specific time frame is a reason good enough to believe at...
lalatao72

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

Last thing I look for is vision of project developer it is more on personal judgement but it is important because We all know there's a change that the project will not materialize.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

Personally I prefer coins with small capitalisation that are POS-coins. Of sure with good team and somehow tecnically developed.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
The idea that someday, bitcoin will be replaced by an altcoin which is quite possible knowing that some altcoins are already innovating and has been showing its potential on being dominant among all the other existing cryptocurrencies. We all know too that a lot of investors are already putting their trust here in altcoins so that if ever bitcoin flops for so long, they still have a good investment on altcoins.

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

It' real-world value i.e. in what ways does the coin add value to my life? I look at this first of all. I also consider whether it has a MVP and look up the team members to know how technically sound they re about the project they're launching. Lastly, I prefer coins with low capitalisation as these have the potential to rise astronomically.

dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

Most often I follow the advice of my friends and good acquaintances who understand everything much better than me. It never once failed me and only attempts to choose something myself sometimes ended in the failure of my investments. Nevertheless, when answering the question, it is important for me that the project has a team that I believe and all the rest. It should be experienced professionals who know what they are doing. I rarely meet these and I need to choose for a long time before investing. If the project has a good marketing presence and community support - this is another fat plus
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

I invest in altcoins to maximize my bitcoins. Before I pick an altcoin it is worth investing in I study their team, roadmap and the market competition. I then pick the one with a low market cap to realize high gains. Sometimes it works quite well but never go all in or else you are going to lose your money.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

The only thing that encourages me in altcoin is the payout. The fact that you can earn more than enough within a specific time frame is a reason good enough to believe at...

I am sure that 99% of people here have the same viewpoint. It is obvious. I know that some guys simply use altcoins for the fast transactions, but exactly the profit encourages me to get this or that coin.
firozat01

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

I think the first to look out before investing on any altcoin is a product itself, how it will be development & for what this is build for. and the after that I have to look their activity on a social media or forum, how the community was build and how active the developer was, it will make me think to invest on it.
Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

I mostly look out for if the coin has any real world use case and if it has a working product. Also I make sure to research the dev team as thats one of the most important factors in what direction a coin goes. If any of these three points are missing I avoid investing in that coin.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
I always check the project a coin is onto. If I find that to be good then I check the circulating supply, if that is low then I invest in those coins. I have ETC, PRG, LISK and ZEC in my portfolio. Check these out, they are surely worth investing in.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

When I am investing in any coin, I see the people behind it. How worthy they are? Then I check their project and their progress on it. If these parameters are satisfactory then I trust them with my investment. I have NEO, ADA, TAU and ETH in my portfolio. Check them they are good enough to be trusted upon.
loansdd876

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

I will prefer to you to look out for the dev team and also the members of it if you already know some people in their past works and it is succesfull it will be better to invest on it because you know that there are chances that will make you make sure that the investment was going to be succesfull on time. Smiley Smiley
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

Well, as an example, i am always investing in solid coins, and what encourages me to keep investing more is the product that they are developing, if i see that it is good enough, then it keeps me motivated to keep buying more in a long term.

Yeah that's a good point in investing. Never invest without the proof that it is a good project and mostly other coins has only hype with no proof of the product. They just doing pumps and dumps to create a movement on the market activities and attract the new buyers.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

Personally, I primarily study the project and the team. If the project is good and good for people, then small flaws will be forgiven. Then I assess how much the team adheres to the road map (adhere to the agreed deadlines). Then I study the graph of the movement of the price of altcoyin. and after that I make a decision.
malingopark

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

i lookout for the team, advisors, the concept (real life use and the problem the project is solving)and not to forget their competitors and figure out where they out stand their rivals, but with all that there are still some projects out there with fake team members so deep research is very vital
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Personally, I primarily study the project and the team. If the project is good and good for people, then small flaws will be forgiven. Then I assess how much the team adheres to the road map (adhere to the agreed deadlines). Then I study the graph of the movement of the price of altcoyin. and after that I make a decision.
The truth is that people will encourage you to invest in the altcoins or tokens that they have invested in, because that’s how this works  they buy coins or tokens, recruit others to it, the price goes up, and then they sell for a profit.So, invest in altcoins.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

The idea that someday, bitcoin will be replaced by an altcoin which is quite possible knowing that some altcoins are already innovating and has been showing its potential on being dominant among all the other existing cryptocurrencies. We all know too that a lot of investors are already putting their trust here in altcoins so that if ever bitcoin flops for so long, they still have a good investment on altcoins.
General, Altcoin is an option for those who worry about the future of Bitcoin for long-time. As to me, I cannot put all amount of money for cryptocurrency investment into Bitcoin easy. Because the risk for that investment is unexpected. That is the reason I split my fund for many cryptocurrencies to invest, even some altcoins I have the strong faith like Ethereum in the future. But, we do not know exact next thing will happen, so, choose the safest way is better than anything.
mikolsoon

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

First of all, to study allcoin for it is better suited to read the white paper , then if you have doubts, you can see the rating of the coins, and see the social. network, how often the news etc very much appreciated your blackany if the coin has something original, people will choose the coin. It is more likely to take a position on the market in the future.

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: