Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124080 times)
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

hi , i wanna ask something .. i coudnt find any clear answer for this question ..

is there any benefit for the people who hold their tokens in exchances like hitbtc vs vs.. not in app ..

No. The only way to earn incentives is by holding the tokens within the app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankCastle1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

hi , i wanna ask something .. i coudnt find any clear answer for this question ..

is there any benefit for the people who hold their tokens in exchances like hitbtc vs vs.. not in app ..

and another question , what is the usage numbers of the app  ? amount of spend and user count ?

will they tell us theese numbers periodly ?

Good question. We will make announcements on these numbers at some point, but I do not have a specific time frame, as we are still in early development stages.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

​​ (https://telegra.ph/file/c87393e24d98121d7540c.jpg)The industry that sets decentralization as its main goal ironically is led by centralized players.
Are crypto exchanges killing the idea of decentralization and what are the possible solutions? 🤔

Learn more in the latest issue of Crypterium Research (https://crypterium.com/news/open/40dcde17-cd85-455c-823d-38b29d251753).
Peter111280

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

incentives Huh If we keep crpt on the app we take incentives???from when?i never have transfer tokens to crypterium app why I don’t see any reason for that. Incentives is a good reasson to people start to transfer tokens to the app!
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

incentives Huh If we keep crpt on the app we take incentives???from when?i never have transfer tokens to crypterium app why I don’t see any reason for that. Incentives is a good reasson to people start to transfer tokens to the app!
I also don't know this "incentive" thing. I only knew that part of transaction fee from using the app will be burned and that its supply will decrease because of this burning. FrankCastle1, please educate us more about this incentive thing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
kennym

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

how can we feel secure that the app wont be hacked and we wont loose our tokens ?

or what if the phone broken or lost .. r we  loosing all our tokens ?

sorry for asking but i have more than 10000 token and ı dont wanna loose them ..
kennym

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

I also don't know this "incentive" thing. I only knew that part of transaction fee from using the app will be burned and that its supply will decrease because of this burning. FrankCastle1, please educate us more about this incentive thing.

ı was remembering that ıf u have token , u will get some bounty reward from the comision taken by crypeterium ..
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

the total supply is burned, the price will increase, but when will it occur? is there a date about that? because CRPT is getting lower, although now it is up 4% because the price of ethereum is rising too

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kennym

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

the total supply is burned, the price will increase, but when will it occur? is there a date about that? because CRPT is getting lower, although now it is up 4% because the price of ethereum is rising too

now price is going down.. - %16,85 ..

ı feel like we r already slapped by the new CEO .. did he made the talk ? is that why we lost value ?
Peter111280

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

ok that you mean yes will be in very far future , are maybe allready happen with tapping the phone is also burn crpt
FrankCastle1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

What you are referring to is our Monthly Loyalty program. This is for our users who hold their CRPT in the app and make crypto-to-fiat transactions through the app within the time period.

Up to 30% of Crypterium’s transactional income is used for MLP. It is about 0.15% from each crypto to fiat payment to merchants. If we are talking about payments via payment systems(Visa/Mastercard/etc), there is an acquiring fee which merchants pay for transactions processing. Some part of this fee is shared with the bank which has issued the used card (interchange fee). As our partner that issues cards for Crypterium app users, we're getting that fee. It's about 0.5% from each transaction. as an example (so, 30% of 0.5% is about 0.15%):

What would be the average loyalty reward for platinum members in a 30 day month with 10 million users with each user spending on average $10 a day (EXAMPLE VIA NFC) and an estimated 350 platinum members?

10,000,000 users x $10 a day = $100,000,000 per day.
$100,000,000 per day x 30 days = $3,000,000,000 Merchant Revenue
Crypterium receives 0.5%-1% of this as the service fee. In this case, we will use the minimum fee of 0.5%.
0.5%  merchant fee = $15,000,000 Crypterium's transactional income.
30% of this income will go to the MLP = $4,500,000.

5% to Bronze holders = $225,0000
10% to Silver holders = $450,000
35% to Gold holders = $1,575,000
50% to platinum holders = $2,250,000
$2,250,000 split between 350 platinum holders = $6,429 per Platinum holder.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

how can we feel secure that the app wont be hacked and we wont loose our tokens ?

sorry for asking but i have more than 10000 token and ı dont wanna loose them ..

Our application security is strong and it fulfills the most modern security requirements to mobile banks. Private keys are not stored within the app, so it is impossible to get access to them by just hacking the phone. Databases are backed up on a regular basis. We use a "hosted wallet" solution for transactional wallets. There is a KYC identification available in the app, which is required for our more sensitive features. 2FA within the app will be implemented later. So the Crypterium App is just as safe as paying with Visa or Mastercard! Also, if your phone is broken or lost, simply download the app onto your new device and log in with your information to have access to your account.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

Currently, we are putting the tokens to be burned aside and will be doing a mass burn. We will make the 1st burn announcement soon.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Steven Parker has recently joined Crypterium as a CEO. Together with Austin Kimm they did a livestream to answer all the existing questions from our community and shared their vision on the future Crypterium app features.

Watch the record, leave your comments and stay updated!
https://youtu.be/x8S_rYDE42c
kennym

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

Our application security is strong and it fulfills the most modern security requirements to mobile banks. Private keys are not stored within the app, so it is impossible to get access to them by just hacking the phone. Databases are backed up on a regular basis. We use a "hosted wallet" solution for transactional wallets. There is a KYC identification available in the app, which is required for our more sensitive features. 2FA within the app will be implemented later. So the Crypterium App is just as safe as paying with Visa or Mastercard! Also, if your phone is broken or lost, simply download the app onto your new device and log in with your information to have access to your account.

thnx for all your answers frank .. ı feel better now Smiley
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

Steven Parker has recently joined Crypterium as a CEO. Together with Austin Kimm they did a livestream to answer all the existing questions from our community and shared their vision on the future Crypterium app features.

this is good news, Steven Parker is the former General Manager of Visa, I hope he can have a positive impact on this project, moreover he has very good work experience
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

this is good news, Steven Parker is the former General Manager of Visa, I hope he can have a positive impact on this project, moreover he has very good work experience
He is an influential person, he can help this project to be successful going forward.
I'm happy with this announcement, the team knows how to prepare for the future, still bullish with CRPT despite it's down now.
By monitoring their updates regularly, it would help us now.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

He is an influential person, he can help this project to be successful going forward.
I'm happy with this announcement, the team knows how to prepare for the future, still bullish with CRPT despite it's down now.
By monitoring their updates regularly, it would help us now.
if Crtypterium is still in the top 300 position, I think the future is still bright,
and the development of the CRPT is not dead then CRPT will still be worth the price

FrankCastle1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

One of the leading names in the digital technology industry, Oliver Bussman has outlined four major blockchain trends to watch for in the upcoming year.

Stay updated and read a summary of Bussman’s latest article in Forbes provided by our media partner Newconomy.media.

https://crypterium.com/news/open/9050ed95-e810-45af-bbbf-d5bdf94b636b
FrankCastle1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

​​

(https://telegra.ph/file/3197c2e9cedfe31271897.jpg)For those who have missed our latest livestream with CEO Steven Parker and COO Austin Kimm!

Here is a short summary of all the topics covered yesterday (https://crypterium.com/news/open/8bee46d6-9ef8-4d97-ba06-26ab61ab179b) - find out latest information about NFC partnerships, listing on top exchanges, next year goals and much more!

Besides, you can always watch record of livestream on YouTube (https://youtu.be/x8S_rYDE42c).
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: