Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67250 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:54:42 AM

SophiaTX will be present at the Blockchain Expo in Silicon Valley, California on 29th November:

https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/

Now that's a great news

This Blockchain Expo seems to be a really large event. Very good opportunity to present SophiaTX project and to do some networking.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:57:47 AM

looks like sophiaTX project is promising and solid team background. sophiaTX will create own blockchain. is it right?

Yes, we will have our own blockchain based on DECENT's proprietary technology.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:03:38 AM

I like SophiaTX concept, I wanted to ask - when will be scheduled to launch mobile application? it will be available both for IOS and for android?

As you can see in our Whitepaper on page 12 (13 in the pdf) in the chapter Solution and Roadmap, we are planning to have a mobile app in Q4 2018. We will have more specifications later but for now we are planning it to be available on both iOS and Android.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:04:21 AM

Why do you guys do a token swap by the way? Why not use the tokens you creat for the ICO? And if you want to have an own blockchain, why not made the ICO at a time where your blockchain was ready?

They said the Ethereum blockchain isn't providing enough privacy, speed, and other features. That's why they'll build their own blockchain. And probably they will take the money from the ICO for further development of that new blockchain.

Well projects with an own blockchain perform often better then those just based on ETH (of course not in every case). Could be interesting, even if I hate token swaps. For me, I would have prefered if it would start directly with their own solution.
Are there any infos how the token swap will be made? Do we need to make it manuelly or will there be some automation?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:14:48 AM

SophiaTX will be using Decent as a starting point. There is also a discount if you deposit DCT.

Those are the only references to Decent in the whitepaper. There is no further explanation. Why have you chosen for Decent, what benefits does it give?

Decent is a decentralized content distribution system, don't know, maybe it will be way easier to just start with it?

and decent is a token? i dont understand, care to explain more about DCT Huh was there a ico project for decent?

Yes there was an ICO for DECENT. It began on September, 11th 2016. Here is their Bitcointalk thread where you can find more info and ask anything you want to know. You can also find more info on their website www.decent.ch where is also an explanation video and more.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

If i buy into your ICO with the DECENT; are you going to value it to current market price or will there be fixed price? I am asking since it's highly undervalued and could rise later during your ico and i am not sure if i should buy with that...

There will be a fixed price for sure and it will be based on the price closer to TGE. We have to fine-tune some details such as if we will fix price for every round individually or for the whole TGE, or if we will use 24 hr average or something else. We will announce the exact conditions before the ICO on our blog and we will share them also here. You can subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you won't miss any important announcement.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:19:54 AM

Token swap to another token or new coin ?

SophiaTX will be fuelled by its own SPHTX token.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:22:04 AM

As I understand it, you have your own blockchain, and you sell your coins SPHTX. Why do you call them tokens? Tokens are on the ETH blockchain. Or am I wrong and your tokens will be ERC20? In general, to me need to install your wallet to buy your coins or not?
I think their token isnt an erc20 token. They didnt say anything about erc20 token in their whitepaper.

We will use ERC20 tokens only for TGE and after the release of our own wallet, we will swap them for our own tokens - SPHTX.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:22:55 AM

i especially like the articles like the one from forbes in the ANN it schows that sophia will have success
gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:25:11 AM

I like SophiaTX concept, I wanted to ask - when will be scheduled to launch mobile application? it will be available both for IOS and for android?

As you can see in our Whitepaper on page 12 (13 in the pdf) in the chapter Solution and Roadmap, we are planning to have a mobile app in Q4 2018. We will have more specifications later but for now we are planning it to be available on both iOS and Android.

my phone is filled with wallets, I hope someday there will only be one wallet that supports all the coins in the world.
CodeBios

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:26:01 AM

A super interesting project, I just read all the information about it, and I can only say this, I was surprised. I hope this project goes forward, it's worth investing. Success with your development.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

As I understand it, you have your own blockchain, and you sell your coins SPHTX. Why do you call them tokens? Tokens are on the ETH blockchain. Or am I wrong and your tokens will be ERC20? In general, to me need to install your wallet to buy your coins or not?
I think their token isnt an erc20 token. They didnt say anything about erc20 token in their whitepaper.

We will use ERC20 tokens only for TGE and after the release of our own wallet, we will swap them for our own tokens - SPHTX.

will this be an 1:1 swap of the token for the coins or will there be a bonus maybe? like 1:1,5 swap Smiley

and honestly, the idea of a own blockchain is much better for this kind of project as to have a erc20 token bound on the ethereum blockchain, since the more transaction ethereum get, the slower gets it nowadays and will be in the future a problem imo.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:30:54 AM

Why do you guys do a token swap by the way? Why not use the tokens you creat for the ICO? And if you want to have an own blockchain, why not made the ICO at a time where your blockchain was ready?

They said the Ethereum blockchain isn't providing enough privacy, speed, and other features. That's why they'll build their own blockchain. And probably they will take the money from the ICO for further development of that new blockchain.

Well projects with an own blockchain perform often better then those just based on ETH (of course not in every case). Could be interesting, even if I hate token swaps. For me, I would have prefered if it would start directly with their own solution.
Are there any infos how the token swap will be made? Do we need to make it manuelly or will there be some automation?

The process of issuing token will be automatized.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:31:18 AM

In its own blockchain ?
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:33:56 AM

Do you already have any business on board which are trying your software or prototypes?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:42:17 AM

In its own blockchain ?
It would be good. If they have the money and make a swap, then with an own blockchain, I hope.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:45:55 AM

An article about SophiaTX for our Portuguese followers: Blockchain para Empresas SophiaTX Revela Novos Detalhes da Plataforma; Confirma Data para Evento de Geração dos Tokens

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:46:06 AM

Do you already have any business on board which are trying your software or prototypes?

There's nothing yet to try, the work on prototype is still in progress.

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

In its own blockchain ?
It would be good. If they have the money and make a swap, then with an own blockchain, I hope.

gaitchs

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:25:09 AM

In its own blockchain ?

sounds great, something to look forward to.. hope its a staking coin cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: