Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:05:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67250 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:02:58 AM

Good, so now the system can be demonstrated to potential customers
and, can we be beta tester for it?

No, unfortunately not. We have some customers already waiting for the product so they will be probably the ones to test the beta.

Can you guys do a video of how it works at least?

Interesting request, i vote for this

Or at least some real screenshots? A review? Something??

They said, they already have a working prototype. Maybe they could provide us with some screenshots of it. I guess we all would appreciate it.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

No, unfortunately not. We have some customers already waiting for the product so they will be probably the ones to test the beta.

They said, they already have a working prototype. Maybe they could provide us with some screenshots of it. I guess we all would appreciate it.
Yes, I vote for, I would like to take a look at it!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:10:10 AM

By your road map you will have own blockchain and wallet in 2018. So we must waiting our coins in 2018?

As I understood investors get a eth based token first and when the own blockchain and wallet are released there will be a coin swap. I am always a bit afraid about coin swaps but an own blockchain is always a good sign.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:15:19 AM

By your road map you will have own blockchain and wallet in 2018. So we must waiting our coins in 2018?

As I understood investors get a eth based token first and when the own blockchain and wallet are released there will be a coin swap. I am always a bit afraid about coin swaps but an own blockchain is always a good sign.

If you decide to invest if Algory, you'll have to do with the coin swap. I think after potential investors will see demos or at least screenshots of the prototype, the chances of getting financing will increase. Otherwise, everybody had heard about the prototype, but nobody's seen it.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

when they planning to deploy their own blockchain? Q1 2018?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:32:10 AM

We successfully unveiled a working Proof of Concept that demonstrates how companies can exchange information between their enterprise systems, such as SAP, using SophiaTX blockchain!

Great news, it will interest many investors, it will be a revolution in business. It remains to show the concept to investors at conferences.
As far as I know SAP is just used by big companies so they are targeting a huge market. If the managed to enter in a multinational the others could be interested and the profits should be huge.

This seems a ability which can cross system to share documents ,  but I don't quite understand why it calls  Proof of Concept .
I don't get the point

watching sap videos i dont get it.. all they do is improves people lives ? but how ? do they have a proof of concept too ?  

If you have a company you really want to use SAP or other similar softwares, you can build huge databases on those. For example you can know everytime how many goods are stocked in a warehouse

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:40:39 AM

Yes, but within the 48 hr after the TGE ends you will receive ERC20 tokens that will be swapped when our wallet will be ready.

Clear answer thank you for this!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:22:29 PM

when they planning to deploy their own blockchain? Q1 2018?

please check read white paper https://www.sophiatx.com/_data/_custom/SophiaTX_Whitepaper_v1.3.pdf there is every information available. i think this is great opportunity guys.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

are you guys targeting only large enterprise only or small business also? all going to run on same chain or going to be like individual sandbox? how permission going to be laid out? 

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:29:18 PM

Yes, but within the 48 hr after the TGE ends you will receive ERC20 tokens that will be swapped when our wallet will be ready.

Clear answer thank you for this!
do u have test net Cheesy to test your transaction
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:33:36 PM

I'm currently reading the whitepaper. What exactly is Sap. Obviously they seem like a big deal, but regular people are going to have a hard time understanding exactly what is it that they do. If they are a company, how much is that company worth?

If you are an investor and want to learn more about sap, just go to their website https://www.sap.com/index.html

I had already gone there. Just still very confused by the whole business model. This seems like a nice coin to join for the reason that it does seem legit, unlike so many other ICOs. So that's really what has caught my eye, that I feel it's very legit. I have a sense of it, just a little over my head.

Sorry, we expected that people have at least some information about SAP since it is the most widespread ERP system in the world. Our project isn't easy to understand but you have to remember it is focused on B2B and the users of our product have a really good idea what it is about. Maybe the SAP thinks the same about itself. Maybe you can try wikipedia - page about Enterprise software. It can help you to get a hint what is SAP doing in a more understandable way.     
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:39:51 PM

As you can see in our roadmap (on the beginning of this thread as well as in our Whitepaper p. 13 in the Pdf) first TestNet will be available in Q1 2018.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:48:51 PM

are you guys targeting only large enterprise only or small business also? all going to run on same chain or going to be like individual sandbox? how permission going to be laid out? 

SophiaTX is a public blockchain platform with a focus on use by businesses of all sizes, i.e. from large global enterprises to small local businesses and eventually to end consumers. It allows for businesses to join and participate across the entire value chain, enabling SophiaTX the best possible drive for global adoption. This choice, over the alternative of a private blockchain, supports the goal of creating a truly holistic collaboration.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

I am very impressed by this project. But I was wondering, where does the name SophiaTX come from, what does it mean?

Thanks. As we mentioned just a few moments ago, the name has its meaning. It means: Software Operating Platform for Hybrid Internet Applications Transaction Xchange
Quite complicated name but I must say that shortcut is easy to remember and seems professional  Smiley

That short name is really great. People can keep that name in mind and that is really good for the marketing. I like it very much
I agree - project name is cool - I didn't know what this is abbreviation. By the way - what will be token name?
Token name will be SPHTX
tutorninja

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:53:16 PM

hi! what are your bounty?
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:57:08 PM

Do you actually already have a work object and with excellent quality, even if it is not in place, will your Ico enable large-scale production, improvement of initial parts, or just reinforce partnership and expansion programs? Is there a future link between the use of tokens and their operations in the real world?

Would like to know this as well. A working product, even just a PoC is a must!

We have published the blog just yesterday with a video with a PoC. Our product is currently still in development and you can see the roadmap in our Whitepaper as well as at the beginning of this thread.  
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

After careful consideration of all pros and cons, it is not suitable for our type of project, therefore we decided not to proceed with bounties.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:00:14 PM

I will definitely invest some in this project but I want some extra trough bounties.

But didn't see any bounty thread or information.

Do you have a bounty program?

They said earlier in this thread that there is no bounty campaign planned.

After careful consideration of all pros and cons, it is not suitable for our type of project, therefore we decided not to proceed with bounties.
You can get an additional 10% bonus for using DCT.

Then I will invest with dct.

But why are you giving such a bonus to dct? Do you have an agreement or partnership with decent? Or you and decent devs are the same guys?

SophiaTX is a project by Equidato Technologies AG which is a joint venture of DECENT and Venaco Group. Also, SophiaTX's blockchain is built on DECENT's technology. So there is a partnership of some sort.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

and this decision makes me very sad Smiley i really would like to spread the word about sophiaTX Smiley but time is money Smiley
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:08:14 PM

when i look all information, maybe this project has good future and also has good market, i hope this project will not scam, you can get many participant in this project, so your project will develop

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: