Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:35:45 AM

The idea of having a freedom to choose the amount of power to be used is amazing, no minimum amount of power required and this is good for all because only the user will decide on how much power he/she will be using.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:29:18 AM

This project sounds promising, cheaper costs for high quality services. I guess this will attract a lot of investors, so good luck devs !

Cloud computer with cheaper costs really sounds good. Hope investors pay attention on dis project.
There's a lot of advantage there a lot of saving. this project is more of favor to us so so the investor not to invest this kind of project will be famous someday.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:37:47 AM

Boosteroid offers lowest cost of rent wherein anyone can avail this kind of service that will give user a good quality service and also a user-friendly that will access anytime.

Because of lowest cost of rent it will be affordable for the people who have a personal computer and want to add more storage to it for their files.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:56:18 AM

This project gives you security and protection to your files and account. And also, you can access the system anywhere you are and anytime of the day and that was very convenient to anyone.

Yeah I guess this will be helpful for everyone . Having security and protection for our files. To be added correct me if I wrong , this is also for the backup storage for someone who wants their personal computer storage to expand .
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:08:04 AM

Nice project and publication here, since this is a cloud type/online storage product. I just wanna ask how safe it is, what will be the safety features or services you will be providing at? TIA

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
lostocean

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:37:14 AM

im amaze on the video presentation of boosteriod. i hope that all information on that video will apply on the product that will sold in the market. im not that computer wizard, but i also use computer to do some computer related work. but i think this will help me to do everyday task.. big salute to this project. hope it come to the market very soon.

We have best team to do that all information will be applied. Many user suffering of how to save a file or how separate a file in a limited storage so this cloud application is effective in that situation.
SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

im amaze on the video presentation of boosteriod. i hope that all information on that video will apply on the product that will sold in the market. im not that computer wizard, but i also use computer to do some computer related work. but i think this will help me to do everyday task.. big salute to this project. hope it come to the market very soon.

We have best team to do that all information will be applied. Many user suffering of how to save a file or how separate a file in a limited storage so this cloud application is effective in that situation.

Moreover evry gamer can realize their dream and play top games using computer power.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:48:18 AM

This is important to us especially to the IT services, boosteroid offer the cloud services where we can access anywhere, i think boosteriod giving the users quality service and sound good for us. So goodluck boosteroid
You're right boosteroid is so useful especially to all the IT services. nowadays i think the service of boosteroid is badly needed for us who continue to used computer.

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:09:54 AM

I am very interested to try this cloud service once it is already developed and operating, the hourly rate gives users the most flexible offer based on the requirements. Hopeful to launch this soon.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
bryle10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:36:04 AM

This is important to us especially to the IT services, boosteroid offer the cloud services where we can access anywhere, i think boosteriod giving the users quality service and sound good for us. So goodluck boosteroid
Yeah boosteroid is helpful for everyone liked I.T services,gamers or Anyone who wants to hide their file they can use it with cheaper price I'm sure this project will be success soon.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:50:30 AM

Some people are looking for the cheaper price but high quality service the boosteroid can afford it because of there unique architecture and minimal costs of electricity thats why the price is lower than others there's no doubt this project will success soon.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

Its great to have a working pc on cloud where you can access and edit your file anywhere you want plus you can set it as private and can set your own security measures. This can replace bulky laptops if your just working with documents only. Hopefully you can focus more on mobile apps.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:32:42 AM

This project sounds promising, cheaper costs for high quality services. I guess this will attract a lot of investors, so good luck devs !

Cloud computer with cheaper costs really sounds good. Hope investors pay attention on dis project.
There's a lot of advantage there a lot of saving. this project is more of favor to us so so the investor not to invest this kind of project will be famous someday.
i agree with you buddy, it is true that if there's a lot of oppurtunity there's also a lot of savings especially to us who have more favor in this kind of project.
i hope so, this project would be success
SocialCloud

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:55:17 AM

This is a promising project Cloud services where we can access anywhere,  storage will never be a problem as long as we have this kind of services... One of my problems with my laptop it has limited storage and I have to carry a hard drive all the time.  This will be a big help... I will defintely follow the updates with this project. 
Hello. A good question, but I think that any cloud service will never compete with a computer or other devices. Maybe I just do not understand the meaning of this.

Well, I think that as well, but ofcourse the purpose of cloud services is to extend our storage system and other configurable resources. And I think it is great to have this kind of service because it enable the users to access their systems through web browser regardless of their location or device they are using.
Yes of course, accessing your files and data where ever you are and what ever kind of gadget you have is a very convenient for us specially now a days almost all of us have their own mobile phones/gadgets. Add to that is the capability to add more important files by means of extending the storage capacity.

Yes the entire team has really put in a lot of hard work in this project.
I have noticed that from the day that you opened the new site, very nice, their work is enhanced. I like it and maybe I will use it, I don't think I will keep the secret.
I am really excited for this project to be a successful one and also I am gonna use it when it is already available in the market. It will be useful to all of us specially now a days, according to the statistics almost 85% of the people have their own mobile phone/gadgets and computer/laptop.

I hope the project can achieve the goals outlined in the roadmap, but I do not trust anything in the cloud, just a personal opinion Smiley
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:37:03 AM

Cloud hosting is based on the most innovative Cloud computing technologies that allow unlimited number of machines to act as one system. what is the difference of boosteriod to blockchain?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Profiinvestor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

To store data to which there is access of the third parties is not reasonable, but to run from the cloud of the program, in order that the best solution would not devour the RAM on the computer.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:55:20 AM

does the project is confined with cloud storage? if boosteriod is capable of cloud hosting, is it possible to mine with the use of boosteriod? is there any third party machines invloved? i'm excited for answer dev.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:00:30 AM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

I believe that one of their top priority is the confidentiality, safety, and security of all the data in the system. However, I also want to read about how they will do that. It is a serious matter in terms of gaining the trust of the investors as well as the consumers. Though it's a job for other sector or project like Hacken.

@Boosteroid, please enlighten us.
SocialCloud

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:04:45 PM

the best programmers in the country work on boosteroid. Don't worry about safety
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: