Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:49:29 AM

Can't wait for the demo run. I want to experience it first hand and to test whether there are bugs and issues along the that can be fixed early by the developers.

Me too, hope they add a features where user can rate and comment about the app, so that they will know what are the areas they need to take care of.
yes theirs a lot of people want a free trial or demo to be sure that application is worth it to there fee. but as of now i think boosteriod is one of a kind is a quality application.

I really was amaizd, when I have heard about this project. Cloud service in ourdays is really usefull, you can upgrade your smart phone  or P.C. and don't care about poor computer performance.

All of the benefits is available with a cheaper price. Same services you can get in boosteroid and top companies but in a cheaper price. I want to use this product for my own happiness since Im addicted in having a cloud service and computer storage.

Many are waiting for the demo to run to be able to experience what Boosteroid can really offer. Although, they offer a lot in their white paper, it is good if the users can really try it in their own gadgets.

Yeah, you are right there's a lot of people waiting to launch boosteriod, to use it, because boosteroid is having a good offer frok white paper, and for me once the boosteroid will launch, 100% sure it wil be successful project

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

very interesting. Is the company alive?
yes 100% alive and kicking. Actually the topic where you commented is there newly launched project.
And there buzzing a noise in the same industry.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:36:50 AM

If you are thinking about investing and still cant decide this might help you:

Why boosteroid project is worth your investment?

1. The service is on demand

2. The platform is already being built:

Computing facilities with a peak power of more than 0.5 petaflops began operating in july 2017,and plans to reach 20 petaflops in February 2018 to another 100 petaflops by December the same year

3. It is profitable to trade BTR tokens on cruptocurrency exchanges.

A $6,5-$10,5 minimum hourly rate offered by other cloud services will only 1btr if you avail boosteroid services plus the growth of BTR expects to follow reaching to $6$ and will be available on mail crpytocurrency exchange after the 2nd ICO stage.

There are 100 000 000 BTR tokens for sale,
Initial price of 1 BTR – $0,48, final price – $0,58,
It is possible to pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH

4. Its available to every user of the World Wide Web

Computing power is based on 8 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb. 

5. Many projects issue unlimited number of tokens intended for all buyers. However, unlimited emissions lead to inflation.

All unsold and undistributed tokens will become invalid when the ICO is completed.

Tokens accepted as a payment for services will expire.

This is a good information,  no wonder they already sold $624,150.88 on the first phase of the ICO,  Its possible to sold out  before the initial ICO ends on november 6. Looking forward for more updates...  
thankyou for information.nothing impossible for this project to sold they will run soon as possible..
just continue sharing some update this is a big help to us and thank you for this info, nothing possible in boosteriod success
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:21:28 AM

yes 100% alive and kicking. Actually the topic where you commented is there newly launched project.
the day ico start until now still working, and all of participant are active and doing there job.
cuddlefish

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:34:36 AM

the day ico start until now still working, and all of participant are active and doing there job.
Yes, ico stage 1 still continued but only 8 days left
To investors better join now to get cheaper token than stage 2 and stage 3 Smiley
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:51:25 AM

As I read all the answers on my queries, I can't wait to have this application. Lot's of benefits, very convenient and hack-free. This kind of application is what we need today.
yes... this application will be a big help to everyone of us.. no more file corruption of data loses... because of this we can now easily restore any info or data weave lost.

You said here that boosteroid is hack free?, that is just great to know. If that is the case then everyone would just be very glad that this project was made, knowing that their files are protected with a security that can't be hacked by anyone. Good job boosteroid, continue your great vision.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

As I read all the answers on my queries, I can't wait to have this application. Lot's of benefits, very convenient and hack-free. This kind of application is what we need today.
yes... this application will be a big help to everyone of us.. no more file corruption of data loses... because of this we can now easily restore any info or data weave lost.

You said here that boosteroid is hack free?, that is just great to know. If that is the case then everyone would just be very glad that this project was made, knowing that their files are protected with a security that can't be hacked by anyone. Good job boosteroid, continue your great vision.
Yes because of the effort of the team and the system they are using, I believe that this application is hack-free. Like others opinion, they also trust Boosteroid about the security and protection of the users files if they will use this application.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:02:05 AM

Yes because of the effort of the team and the system they are using, I believe that this application is hack-free. Like others opinion, they also trust Boosteroid about the security and protection of the users files if they will use this application.
the application they build already to store the file private or public for anti hack,before this create they already know the concequences of the hacker,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

is boo steroid the same as iCloud?
Based on what I read on the details of iCloud and Boosteroid, they have some common features but also they have difference on some features. One of their common feature is they are both have the ability to make your files back up and secure. Also they both allows you to store documents so they are accessible to all your devices. On the other hand, one of their difference is in iCloud it uses keychain to make your files more secured while in Boosteroid it uses blockchain. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah I think you are right Papsie. Boosteroid and iCloud are both cloud computing services. They are both a secure cloud services platform that provides convenient access to computing resources, storage, software products and other functionality.
They both promotes the security and privacy of your most important files. They are just using different system to secure your files but they have both the same purpose. Another thing if I'm not mistaken, iCloud is for iOS only while Boosteroid is applicable in any kind of Operating System.

You guys are right. They offer almost the same service but has different feature. Correct memyselfandi, iCloud is just a feature of iOS devices while Boosteroid has a wide scope and applicable to any kind of OS and users.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:08:53 PM

Based on what I read on the details of iCloud and Boosteroid, they have some common features but also they have difference on some features. One of their common feature is they are both have the ability to make your files back up and secure. Also they both allows you to store documents so they are accessible to all your devices. On the other hand, one of their difference is in iCloud it uses keychain to make your files more secured while in Boosteroid it uses blockchain. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah I think you are right Papsie. Boosteroid and iCloud are both cloud computing services. They are both a secure cloud services platform that provides convenient access to computing resources, storage, software products and other functionality.
They both promotes the security and privacy of your most important files. They are just using different system to secure your files but they have both the same purpose. Another thing if I'm not mistaken, iCloud is for iOS only while Boosteroid is applicable in any kind of Operating System.

You guys are right. They offer almost the same service but has different feature. Correct memyselfandi, iCloud is just a feature of iOS devices while Boosteroid has a wide scope and applicable to any kind of OS and users.

icloud is free for ios users and they can only manage their file through that same device while in boosteriod, there is an account and password where you can access your files in different device specially with android and others.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:15:30 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.

I agree to you , boosteroid need to have a free trial so that they can have a response or feedback in what are the things they need to do and improve , and they can also know what are the best in the product. Free trial also is a way to advertise and become popular in to the market.

They already announced that they will release the trial version on November as part of the ICO's 2nd phase. This will hype up the consumers and investors for sure.

That's great if BTR will release a trial version even if the ICO is not yet finish. Well I think this is one of the proof how confident they are with their project and that means that they will have a lot of time to improve their services especially if there's some glitches along the way. I will surely be one of the people who will use their trial version as soon as it launch.

even in games, there are BETA versions where the glitches are identified for it to the alpha version to be perfect. by the way,there is always room for improvement

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:51:15 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.

I agree to you , boosteroid need to have a free trial so that they can have a response or feedback in what are the things they need to do and improve , and they can also know what are the best in the product. Free trial also is a way to advertise and become popular in to the market.

They already announced that they will release the trial version on November as part of the ICO's 2nd phase. This will hype up the consumers and investors for sure.

That's great if BTR will release a trial version even if the ICO is not yet finish. Well I think this is one of the proof how confident they are with their project and that means that they will have a lot of time to improve their services especially if there's some glitches along the way. I will surely be one of the people who will use their trial version as soon as it launch.

even in games, there are BETA versions where the glitches are identified for it to the alpha version to be perfect. by the way,there is always room for improvement
maybe after they launch the trial of the project and if they see something wrong their going to improve,they need to convincing the investor and get the trust of them.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:05:31 PM

Congratulations to the team of Boosteroid. Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people especially big companies. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.

Actually its not surprising that there are lots of people (investors) who have invested in boosteroid, with this kind of project, it could really get the attention of many, most especially the ones who are using the service of the leading companies, I guess most of them are just waiting for boosteroid to be launched, then they will switch to boosteroid.

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:08:00 PM

There seems to be a very large number of tokens for sale in the ICO, are they planning to burn ALL unsold tokens ?
Yep, to prevent inflation, that makes btr tokens increase its value overtime.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:21:32 PM

I want to congratulate boosteroid for succesfully completing the pre-ICO stage

Pre ICO: completed
Tokens sold: 2 million btr
Total invested: $607806.02

1st ICO: oct 23-nov 6 2017
Starting price -  btr= $0.48
Final price -  btr= $0.58
Total no. Of
BTR  : 100 000 000

Note:all unsold and undistributed tokens will be destroved after the ico.

Great job boosteroid! Looks like Im not the only one who is excited about this project, look at how people reacted to boosteroid, it just proves that the project is on the right track, looks like its gonna be a huge success till it finishes.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:32:11 PM

Yes, ico stage 1 still continued but only 8 days left
To investors better join now to get cheaper token than stage 2 and stage 3 Smiley
Yeah it is definitely alive. As you will visit their website, you will see that as of now the amount invested in Boosteroid is $642,101.68. See, that amount is just almost 1 week and Boosteroid still have 8 days left to achieve its target in the first phase of ICO.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

Boosteroid can be use and access with any kind of OS that is available to the users. This is one of the advantage of this application, unlike other storage application that only can be use in specific OS.

Yeah, thats a big advantage for boostoroid app, you can use any OS, and its open to anyone to use

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

It would be nice if boosteroid will give a free trail so that people can have the idea of how it really works. Free one month trials works really well with other apps or they can offer limited service so that people will be interested to buy pay money to experience the full version
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:48:21 PM

There seems to be a very large number of tokens for sale in the ICO, are they planning to burn ALL unsold tokens ?
Yep, to prevent inflation, that makes btr tokens increase its value overtime.

I think the developers said that the unsold tokens will be burned, all of it. Now I understand why they have to burn it all, its to be fair. Anyways, the pre sell was a success so Im looking forward to the next stages, Im very hopeful that everything will go according to plan.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

It would be nice if boosteroid will give a free trail so that people can have the idea of how it really works. Free one month trials works really well with other apps or they can offer limited service so that people will be interested to buy pay money to experience the full version
i think some of the user of this project if they have a free trial have a experince hows work this so based on my read they already announced that they have a free trial for every user so that gives the idea what boosteriod offer.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: