Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

8 days before the first stage ico ends, boosteroid reach a stunning $642101.68 Invested in the project. good job team!

good job team! keep up the good work! inspite of other ico raising btr manage to accumulate that. im looking forward for beter results

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:40:24 AM

8 days before the first stage ico ends, boosteroid reach a stunning $642101.68 Invested in the project. good job team!

good job team! keep up the good work! inspite of other ico raising btr manage to accumulate that. im looking forward for beter results

Looks like everybody is looking forward to the release of boosteroid, I hope it continues to go as planned and even surpass their target market. A project like this is just very helpful and I think that is the reason why people are attracted to it.

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:06:46 AM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
There are possibilities that yes,  they will change the price higher than before since everyone and everything are changing,  but in my own opinion,  if they decide to change the price,  yes it could be higher than before but ofcourse still lower than the other companies.
Yup you are right, maybe someday it will high the price but i think its still lower than other price, and to upgrade the system for the boosteroid, thats my opinion

I think it's normal for a company to raise their price. Price will always go up. And we as a consumer knows that. Of course, their operating cost would increase, to make a profit they need to raise their price. The question is would their client/consumer will be loyal to Boosteroid after increasing its price?
For me if the boosteroid increase their operating cost the client/consumer still loyal to this project as long as they are satisfied to the service that boosteroid can give.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:13:16 AM

Does Boosteroid has a free version of its app? Like with a limited space and limited features to avail. Like those common applications we have with free version and a premium version. I'm just curious.

Hi, the trial version will be released in the 2nd phase of the ICO. I just don't know if it will be a free version or a 30-day access.

really? that's great news,to be honest I've been wondering if they will release a trial version good thing they will, thanks for the update, can't wait to try the Boosteroid.
i have a question, so if boosteriod release the free trial version what are the first you will do and do you think 30 days is enough to learn this? Just a question i hope somebody answer my question

Just download the app and navigate the user interface and try every options that's applicable. If it's a 30 day basis, yes, it will be enough as they made the app user-friendly.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:36:50 AM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
There are possibilities that yes,  they will change the price higher than before since everyone and everything are changing,  but in my own opinion,  if they decide to change the price,  yes it could be higher than before but ofcourse still lower than the other companies.
Yup you are right, maybe someday it will high the price but i think its still lower than other price, and to upgrade the system for the boosteroid, thats my opinion

I think it's normal for a company to raise their price. Price will always go up. And we as a consumer knows that. Of course, their operating cost would increase, to make a profit they need to raise their price. The question is would their client/consumer will be loyal to Boosteroid after increasing its price?
For me if the boosteroid increase their operating cost the client/consumer still loyal to this project as long as they are satisfied to the service that boosteroid can give.

Right. It doesn't matter how much it cost as long as its quality of its service is not compromised.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:43:01 AM

Right. It doesn't matter how much it cost as long as its quality of its service is not compromised.

I agree with it. I can sense that Boosteroid will control the price of their service by controlling or monitoring the market of their product. We don't need to worry about the price as Boosteroid's pro against its competitors will be its affordable price.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:06:00 AM

This kind of project will definitely encourage investors to invest, there is no losing point on this application. All people will need this and will be able to help many people especially big companies to enhance their system and trust Boosteroid for all the storage they need. Big companies will be able to save money if they'll use this app.
Yeah right. Maybe after a year, Boosteroid will become the most leading cloud service provider in the market. With a affordable price and very convenient access, there's no doudt that Boosteroid will become world's leading brand on cloud computing storage.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

Boosteroid is really making a noise. Just saw their advertisement in other website and really its making a buzz.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

Does Boosteroid has a free version of its app? Like with a limited space and limited features to avail. Like those common applications we have with free version and a premium version. I'm just curious.

That is also one of my questions for Boosteroid but since that the app is a cloud computing app, I think that they will be releasing a free version of it which has a limited access because there's no point saving your data in the app if the app will be only accessible for limited days.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:57:02 AM

I'm expecting the sales to be around $700000 by the first phase of the ico ends. With the pricing currently at $0.48 each and if the 2nd phase ramps it up by $1.08 then they will probably reach $1m in matter of months.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:42:49 PM

Hi, the trial version will be released in the 2nd phase of the ICO. I just don't know if it will be a free version or a 30-day access.

really? that's great news,to be honest I've been wondering if they will release a trial version good thing they will, thanks for the update, can't wait to try the Boosteroid.

Well yeah thats the Good thing if you use the app, you have the Free trial, to try the version, But? can i ask if you have a trial, its disame ? to Free trial to Premium account ? just asking

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

Well yeah thats the Good thing if you use the app, you have the Free trial, to try the version, But? can i ask if you have a trial, its disame ? to Free trial to Premium account ? just asking
I think it is the same run of premium because there is a limit maybe a 15days free trial something like that..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
onediamond

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

That is also one of my questions for Boosteroid but since that the app is a cloud computing app, I think that they will be releasing a free version of it which has a limited access because there's no point saving your data in the app if the app will be only accessible for limited days.
most of you guys I know we experience like the same of boosteroid but I did not mention the name of the apps which is limited access and data that you can store, but I qant know also the limit of the boosteroid?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Skyshark

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

This kind of project will definitely encourage investors to invest, there is no losing point on this application. All people will need this and will be able to help many people especially big companies to enhance their system and trust Boosteroid for all the storage they need. Big companies will be able to save money if they'll use this app.
Yeah right. Maybe after a year, Boosteroid will become the most leading cloud service provider in the market. With a affordable price and very convenient access, there's no doudt that Boosteroid will become world's leading brand on cloud computing storage.

What I think is that, since boosteroid started this level of service, I mean a service wich is quality yet not very costly, the market would start releasing something like boocteroid, so I think its a really great help for us users. Boosteroid just gave us the privilege to choose Between boosteroid and all those provider that will match up with boosteroids offer, which I guess they're gonna find hard to do.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:44:56 PM

In order to utilized effectively the Boosteroid app, the user needs to have a quick and stable internet connection. This will allow you to present video, create 3D-graphics, and play the most modern games using any computer.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Skyshark

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:59:00 PM

In order to utilized effectively the Boosteroid app, the user needs to have a quick and stable internet connection. This will allow you to present video, create 3D-graphics, and play the most modern games using any computer.

I Think having a stable internet connection is not a requirement to use an app such as boosteroid, but I do think, that having a good stable internet connection, will help us alot in enjoying the app and everything else requiring an internet connection to the fullest.

Skyshark

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

I have read somewhere on this announcement thread that yes, boosteroid will be releasing a free trial app that has a time limit maybe days or weeks. But if you are asking for a free app that will give you a taste of the whole app, I didn't see or read something like that yet.

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:51:57 PM

Just quoted from one on your fb post saying that:

"Central bank of Singapore refused to regulate digital currencies"

Will this be a problem if a country refuse the digital currency? What if an interested investor is from Singapore?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Faiyz

Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:03:33 PM

I cant wait to experience this service that they propose. Personally, I had doubts with my security with cloud because of hacking issues im looking forward to test it out as Im assure that my files are safe.

Im really sure because of the demands of some of the member of the forum of having an free trial they plan to have give us a free trial since that step will help them to become popular to the market/people .
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:27:01 PM

Well Im sure if the company and the product raise the price it will be for the innovation price, as the price raise the efficiency also rise .
As long as the consumer is satisfy in the services given by boosteroid I think they will become loyal to it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: