Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
i think it is safe, they don't promote boosteroid when it is not safe we will wait for the device to prevent stealing your personal data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:08 AM

No bunoson pre ICO stages? Its a little bit ricky to invest but most inventors i think will avail on pre sale and 1st stage to get both the lowest price and bunos terms..
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:04:47 AM

Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
i think it is safe, they don't promote boosteroid when it is not safe we will wait for the device to prevent stealing your personal data.
As per reading to the white paper of Boosteroid, the developer gives an explanation on how they will implement this project and make sure that all the data and important account of their users are safe. Topic 2.1 of Boosteroid whitepaper might help you.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:06:39 AM

I really agree to your statement. They will not promote it if it wasn't safe. It will be a major downfall of their company if security will be an issue.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:10:23 AM

I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

It will be one of the areas which Boosteroid will be key. They've stated that "Users can be sure that all their data is secured and flawless operation of all systems is ensured. The information will always be secured and no one will be able to steal or withdraw it." I think they will implement 2FA to avoid any security breach or hacks.
Thats a relief for those investors and future users. But you know even they have the strongest security hackers always finds a way, it is a matter of how they deal the issue once it happen because most companies can't find a solution immediately when they are getting attacked like ddos etc etc.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

I notice their project is usual from chinese business were they enter the market for the first time and offer a cheaper price, i hope they will maintain their objective as they provide good service with small cost as soon as this project will become hit to the market.
Pricing is the best factor you can compete with a winning result. Also the facilities has the same power other cloud services already has. Entering such market must have cons to have advanntage on the game.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:19:16 AM

They low first the price so that everybody can available itand patronize their product and also interesting because of the cloud storage is more than cheaper so that can easily use

samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

I notice their project is usual from chinese business were they enter the market for the first time and offer a cheaper price, i hope they will maintain their objective as they provide good service with small cost as soon as this project will become hit to the market.
Pricing is the best factor you can compete with a winning result. Also the facilities has the same power other cloud services already has. Entering such market must have cons to have advanntage on the game.
Well if you lower the price you must have cut some cost in order to achieve that and that is usual from smart phone companies but in boosteroid they assure the level of quality of the service is set to high because the equipment they use will be at par with those famous cloud service companies.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

I think this is one of the reason why this ICO needs an update , about the safetyness they dont clarify about the safetyness of the user who avail such a good product like boosteroid. I hope they update us about this.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

I think this is one of the reason why this ICO needs an update , about the safetyness they dont clarify about the safetyness of the user who avail such a good product like boosteroid. I hope they update us about this.
I notice it too, they did not disclosed enough information to satisfy investors regarding the security and to think that information that they gather from their clients are the most important thing in this kind of service.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Danilotot

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:50:35 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 12:24:12 PM by Danilotot

BTR ICO only 3 stage question what if I can not finish. Is there a possibility you band my acount?
Danilotot

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:03:17 PM

I just ask what's the difference with other secure cloud services? is the BTR faster than others? and basically storage, software products and other functionality. Can you afford to provide convenient access to computing resources? that others can not handle?
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

It will be one of the areas which Boosteroid will be key. They've stated that "Users can be sure that all their data is secured and flawless operation of all systems is ensured. The information will always be secured and no one will be able to steal or withdraw it." I think they will implement 2FA to avoid any security breach or hacks.

Exactly my thoughts, how will they trust your services if it's not secure enough, not to mention where dealing with a cloud storage where you will store all your private files and documents, I'm sure it's one of the things where Boosteroid will focus on.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Danilotot

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:13:50 PM

just ask if I buy a BTR token now can I also sell it to others? do you have any question that I have deduced you if the percentage of BTR token is high? or lower percentages
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:18:13 PM

Any info on the exchanges that would list this coin?
Also, why just 2% on the marketing budget? I mean, you would need a lot of marketing in order to compete with Google, Amazon and the others.
From what I could tell about the value propositions in the white paper, not a whole lot of innovation over the existing solutions (Google, Amazon and the others). Standard "why we are better" stuff includes "we are cheaper" and the all time favorite "we are super secure" claim, without providing any info on how this is true.
Furthermore, whitepaper does not contain any tangible info on the product itself, but mostly ICO info, bounty info and the roadmap.
I'm not hating, bashing, or claiming this thing is a scam. The product looks attractive, the team looks good (didn't do any real due diligence on them yet), but the whitepaper is too, and I repeat, too vague and oriented towards the ICO
SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

Boosteroid -  NEW VIDEO。

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

Even though we do not really know what kind of system or software they are using to protect the important files of every user, I am pretty sure that they have strong plan to manage it. In our generation that full of hackers, they already think that kind possibility and I believe they considered it before they launch or introduce this project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Exactly , the project have a great concept and the people behind this ICO I know work hard for this to become successful , but it always in my mind since then, about how can buyer or user be sure that it will never invade by some hackers? there are many good hackers nowadays trying to steal and invade our accounts . 

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:55:05 PM

Im excited and interested here in boosteroid, i want to try this cloud service, unlimited time, lowest price, looking forward for this project suceed.
Many people, company, worker, or any kind of people living everyday in front of computer will be using or try this kind of work, It's look nice and better.

Yeah , it will be a good news for all user whose obsessed in having a storage that can hold their big files and data,this will benefit some of the people that needed it if that apps launched in the market . Im sure some of us here hoping that this will become successful and avail it .
Yeah those people who do business and transaction in computer or laptop will be their primary customer. In our world that full of automation, I mean the business is already in the online, some works are done with computers. We badly need this kind of project. Thank to Boosteroid, it will lessen our worries and it can help us to have a better life.
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:55:49 PM

Exactly , the project have a great concept and the people behind this ICO I know work hard for this to become successful , but it always in my mind since then, about how can buyer or user be sure that it will never invade by some hackers? there are many good hackers nowadays trying to steal and invade our accounts . 
Even though we do not really know what kind of system or software they are using to protect the important files of every user, I am pretty sure that they have strong plan to manage it. In our generation that full of hackers, they already think that kind possibility and I believe they considered it before they launch or introduce this project.

Still, would be nice to hear more about this security system that's supposed to protect everything against hackers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: