Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:06:23 AM

This kind of project will definitely encourage investors to invest, there is no losing point on this application. All people will need this and will be able to help many people especially big companies to enhance their system and trust Boosteroid for all the storage they need. Big companies will be able to save money if they'll use this app.
Yeah right. Maybe after a year, Boosteroid will become the most leading cloud service provider in the market. With a affordable price and very convenient access, there's no doudt that Boosteroid will become world's leading brand on cloud computing storage.

What I think is that, since boosteroid started this level of service, I mean a service wich is quality yet not very costly, the market would start releasing something like boocteroid, so I think its a really great help for us users. Boosteroid just gave us the privilege to choose Between boosteroid and all those provider that will match up with boosteroids offer, which I guess they're gonna find hard to do.
but i think boosteriod have a potential to be convenient will be popular, but as so can see we have to wait until they release this ico and wait for the rating and suggestion of investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

I've read that Boosteroid's dev team are planning to develop BooStore application store, where we can buy or download applications for free and install on a cloud computer. Amazing! Check this out.

https://coinidol.com/boosteroid-to-squeeze-google-and-amazon/

That's amazing. Free application for all.

Thank you for the update, waichi. I'm gonna check this link and spend a little time to read the article.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:39:52 AM

As I read all the answers on my queries, I can't wait to have this application. Lot's of benefits, very convenient and hack-free. This kind of application is what we need today.
yah. they very eager to help people by providing a convenient storage app with high security. this is one of a kind application that will help student and company .

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:53:28 AM

I've read that Boosteroid's dev team are planning to develop BooStore application store, where we can buy or download applications for free and install on a cloud computer. Amazing! Check this out.

https://coinidol.com/boosteroid-to-squeeze-google-and-amazon/

That's amazing. Free application for all.

Thank you for the update, waichi. I'm gonna check this link and spend a little time to read the article.
Yes they will use the funds that they acquire in the first and second ICO that is why those stages of ICO must be a successful one.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

I am particularly fashinated by the idea to devote 10% of the power to an AI dedicated to solve the problem of aging Smiley That's cute
So generous of them to help research and development regarding effects of aging, who knows maybe the one they are helping with those research might achieve immortality  Grin Cheesy

So let me get it right: If I buy enough tokens I increase my chances to stay young forever? And what if I'm already not so young any more? Smiley

Even if you buy thousands of BTR tokens you will not get younger because Boosteroid didn't offer this kind of service, they just wanted to provide 10% of their computing power for free to AI researchers addressing the issues of aging.
hahahaha... being young is a matter of time. money cannot denied the fact that people become old. even Bitcoin cannot help you to become young again...Roll Eyes they just want to help people by providing low cost computing power and renting forever:Smiley this will be a big help to all of us

fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

Does Boosteroid has a free version of its app? Like with a limited space and limited features to avail. Like those common applications we have with free version and a premium version. I'm just curious.

That is also one of my questions for Boosteroid but since that the app is a cloud computing app, I think that they will be releasing a free version of it which has a limited access because there's no point saving your data in the app if the app will be only accessible for limited days.
i know that more on application before they release they given a chance the buyer to test a rate the application to have a suggestion and given some advice or see the bug's. so i think this boosteriod will give a free trial.
Yeah thats the great idea to give free trial for the app, so the consumers will rate up or rate down and the consumers can test what application can do but, free trial and premium member are the same ? just asking

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:12:10 AM

Does Boosteroid has a free version of its app? Like with a limited space and limited features to avail. Like those common applications we have with free version and a premium version. I'm just curious.

That is also one of my questions for Boosteroid but since that the app is a cloud computing app, I think that they will be releasing a free version of it which has a limited access because there's no point saving your data in the app if the app will be only accessible for limited days.
i know that more on application before they release they given a chance the buyer to test a rate the application to have a suggestion and given some advice or see the bug's. so i think this boosteriod will give a free trial.
Yeah thats the great idea to give free trial for the app, so the consumers will rate up or rate down and the consumers can test what application can do but, free trial and premium member are the same ? just asking
They already said that when the 2nd ICO start, they will release also their free trial program. It is part of their marketing strategy to attract more client, customers and investors. I think premium account is not included in the free trial, but I hope it is.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

In order to utilized effectively the Boosteroid app, the user needs to have a quick and stable internet connection. This will allow you to present video, create 3D-graphics, and play the most modern games using any computer.

I Think having a stable internet connection is not a requirement to use an app such as boosteroid, but I do think, that having a good stable internet connection, will help us alot in enjoying the app and everything else requiring an internet connection to the fullest.

Of course you have to. Because it is a remote cloud computer. You can't access your data or files if you do not have internet connection.
I think it is one of the requirement. Because if your internet connection is not efficient and unstable, the Boosteroid also is not efficient. If you have unstable connection, you will end up unsatisfied in the service of Boosteroid.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:30:52 AM

When will it be possible to sell BTRs?
Selling what? The Boosteroid app or the tokens? If you are talking about the application, I heard that they are creating Boosteroid Store or what they call BooStore, obviously we can buy Boosteroid application in that store. But if you are talking about tokens, as of now they are already offering BTR Tokens in their presale.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:52:10 AM

Everyone are very excited on this. People are exchanging their thoughts which would help to the developer to enhance if there's any.
Yeah, I think the devs and creators will feel great if they find out that their product is trending and a lot of people are talking about it. Some thoughts are negative but most of it are on the positive side. The people of Boosteroid needs to see some arguments for them to understand the side of their future customers.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:14:41 PM

STAGE 1 ICO

1st ICO stage

Date:   October 23 - November 6, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $0.48
Final price:   BTR = $0.58
Total number of BTR tokens:   100 000 000

ICO can be completed ahead of schedule in case of attracting the necessary amount of investments.

Stage 2

2nd ICO stage

Date:   November 27 - December 11, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $1.08
Final price:   BTR = $1.38
Total number of BTR tokens:   300 000 000

Stage 3

3rd ICO stage

Date:   January 15 - February 15, 2018
Starting price:   BTR = $1.88
Final price:   BTR = $2.78
Total number of BTR tokens:   400 000 000

Am I the only one who thinks the quantity of tokens available is slightly excessive?

I noticed that also,  but as per BTR they will destroy all the unsold and undistributed tokens so no need to worry about that,  and surely once they release the trial version more investors will join BTR. 
Can you help with my little confusion? I don't understand why they need to burn or destroy the unsold tokens from the Pre-ICO. What is the reason behind that? Why don't they just use it again for other purposes?

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:22:52 PM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
There are possibilities that yes,  they will change the price higher than before since everyone and everything are changing,  but in my own opinion,  if they decide to change the price,  yes it could be higher than before but ofcourse still lower than the other companies.
it is possible, once they notice that boosteroid become popular to everyone, i think they will try to increase the price of the product. but they need to address the user properly if they need to increase the price.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:29:14 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.
Upgrading is essential, however it will be based on the customers feedback and positive response. our clientele is our major supporter.Upgrading means excellence service .

fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

As I read all the answers on my queries, I can't wait to have this application. Lot's of benefits, very convenient and hack-free. This kind of application is what we need today.
yah. they very eager to help people by providing a convenient storage app with high security. this is one of a kind application that will help student and company .

Yeah, this boosteroid create for storage to help students or workers, to extend there Storage , to secure there files to keep it safe,so this application is a big help for students or company workers needed a secure and safe storage

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:30:48 PM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
There are possibilities that yes,  they will change the price higher than before since everyone and everything are changing,  but in my own opinion,  if they decide to change the price,  yes it could be higher than before but ofcourse still lower than the other companies.
it is possible, once they notice that boosteroid become popular to everyone, i think they will try to increase the price of the product. but they need to address the user properly if they need to increase the price.
yes, they have possibilities for the prices when it becomes popular the boosteriod in the market, but i think is better to increase the price but they give good services to us.

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

An interesting project, if you succeed in implementing the plan, everyone will be satisfied with the results. This relates to the timing of the project and the quality of the result. I really hope that plans are not empty.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

Yeah price hiking is normal to the companies. So therefore, it has a possibility that if the Boosteroid will completely dominate the cloud computing market, they will increase their pricing. But I am sure if they will do it, they have a strong reason.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:15:29 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.
Upgrading is essential, however it will be based on the customers feedback and positive response. our clientele is our major supporter.Upgrading means excellence service .

I think the people of Boosteroid can manage it very well. Upgrading their product, system or maybe the business itself is part of the project. There are some companies that even if they improve something, their pricing is still the same. So in Boosteroid, we do not know whether they increase their pricing or not if they develop.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

An interesting project, if you succeed in implementing the plan, everyone will be satisfied with the results. This relates to the timing of the project and the quality of the result. I really hope that plans are not empty.
Yeah it is obvious to the developers and creator on this project that they have a strong and established plans. As you will see the status of the Pre-ICO, in just a couple of weeks, the amount being sold is around $650,000.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:27:00 PM

Yeah it is obvious to the developers and creator on this project that they have a strong and established plans. As you will see the status of the Pre-ICO, in just a couple of weeks, the amount being sold is around $650,000.
They plan every details of the stage of this project. Including the releasing of the free trial or free demo. They plan to release it when the 2nd ICO start for the reason to attract more customers and investors. Great marketing plan.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: