Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:22:48 AM

If you are thinking about investing and still cant decide this might help you:

Why boosteroid project is worth your investment?

1. The service is on demand

2. The platform is already being built:

Computing facilities with a peak power of more than 0.5 petaflops began operating in july 2017,and plans to reach 20 petaflops in February 2018 to another 100 petaflops by December the same year

3. It is profitable to trade BTR tokens on cruptocurrency exchanges.

A $6,5-$10,5 minimum hourly rate offered by other cloud services will only 1btr if you avail boosteroid services plus the growth of BTR expects to follow reaching to $6$ and will be available on mail crpytocurrency exchange after the 2nd ICO stage.

There are 100 000 000 BTR tokens for sale,
Initial price of 1 BTR – $0,48, final price – $0,58,
It is possible to pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH

4. Its available to every user of the World Wide Web

Computing power is based on 8 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb. 

5. Many projects issue unlimited number of tokens intended for all buyers. However, unlimited emissions lead to inflation.

All unsold and undistributed tokens will become invalid when the ICO is completed.

Tokens accepted as a payment for services will expire.
Good publication Justenjoy1903. We neesd this kind of statement in order for the investor to have a brief knowledge and information about Boosteroid. This statement will help the future investor to decide to invest.
they show the set up of the server it look like a big place,they show to everybody how the team working hard and to take trust of investor.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:36:54 AM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.

Upgrading the system is very important but I think once Boosteroid make an upgrade it doesn't mean they need to upgrade also their price. Boosteroid offers a low cost of rental which is a big plus for their application, but if they adjust their price I don't think it will help them to encourage more people to use the application.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:53:15 PM

i can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has the same quality but not affordable.
Me too congratulations to boosteroid so many investors that willing to invest in this kind of project because it will help most of the people who wanna use this kind of cloud services.
not only investor are the reason why boosteroid is popular right now. its because of the team behind this project. and to all the people who support this project.. they know that this product will help them in their daily life.

Yeah you are right, boosteroid is popular, but not about the team of it, its popular, because its a big great project to help workers or student needed a big and secure storage,
Yes! Boosteroid is not just popular but they offers cheapest cost. You could also enjoy their features and explore. Highly recommended for those companies with very large data to secure of.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:41:34 PM

I cant wait to experience this service that they propose. Personally, I had doubts with my security with cloud because of hacking issues im looking forward to test it out as Im assure that my files are safe.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

By the way guys, I want to know when will the BTR goes to exchanges. Is there an exact date announced?

Been hearing that it will be released to exchanges on December, is that for real? If so, on what date?
Yeah good question. When will the Boosteroid token be available to coin exchange. I do not read any update about it. I hope it will be available sooner or later.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:31:15 PM

ICO has started what's your views regarding ICO ??

any latest update regarding ICO so please tell

Hi, I can sense that the ICO will succeed as we can see right now. Lots of investors are coming ang buying the tokens.

As of now, the token sale collected $623,720 and there's 10 days more for the first phase of the ICO.

Great. The ICO will attract more investors on the 2nd phase of the token sale as the trial version of the app will be released that time and we will get the opportunity to test it. I'm really excited to try the app.
It looks great. In just a couple of weeks a lot of tokens are already bought. I wish the number of investors and future users will continue increase for it to achieve the target in the first phase of ICO.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:47:32 PM

Hi, I can sense that the ICO will succeed as we can see right now. Lots of investors are coming ang buying the tokens.

As of now, the token sale collected $623,720 and there's 10 days more for the first phase of the ICO.

Great. The ICO will attract more investors on the 2nd phase of the token sale as the trial version of the app will be released that time and we will get the opportunity to test it. I'm really excited to try the app.
The first phase of ICO is really promising. It looks like that a lot of investors are already waiting for the ICO. I think that it can achieve the target amount of token to be sold because they will launch the free trial of their product.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:03:28 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.

I agree to you , boosteroid need to have a free trial so that they can have a response or feedback in what are the things they need to do and improve , and they can also know what are the best in the product. Free trial also is a way to advertise and become popular in to the market.

They already announced that they will release the trial version on November as part of the ICO's 2nd phase. This will hype up the consumers and investors for sure.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

Im curios asto how they can provide a user friendly interface and simple management they claim. Usually it takes a lot processing to be followed when accessing a cloud account. Nevertheless, I believe this will be a big help us user because of its convenience
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:14:36 PM

If you are thinking about investing and still cant decide this might help you:

Why boosteroid project is worth your investment?

1. The service is on demand

2. The platform is already being built:

Computing facilities with a peak power of more than 0.5 petaflops began operating in july 2017,and plans to reach 20 petaflops in February 2018 to another 100 petaflops by December the same year

3. It is profitable to trade BTR tokens on cruptocurrency exchanges.

A $6,5-$10,5 minimum hourly rate offered by other cloud services will only 1btr if you avail boosteroid services plus the growth of BTR expects to follow reaching to $6$ and will be available on mail crpytocurrency exchange after the 2nd ICO stage.

There are 100 000 000 BTR tokens for sale,
Initial price of 1 BTR – $0,48, final price – $0,58,
It is possible to pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH

4. Its available to every user of the World Wide Web

Computing power is based on 8 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb. 

5. Many projects issue unlimited number of tokens intended for all buyers. However, unlimited emissions lead to inflation.

All unsold and undistributed tokens will become invalid when the ICO is completed.

Tokens accepted as a payment for services will expire.

This is a good information,  no wonder they already sold $624,150.88 on the first phase of the ICO,  Its possible to sold out  before the initial ICO ends on november 6. Looking forward for more updates...  
thankyou for information.nothing impossible for this project to sold they will run soon as possible..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:18:47 PM

That is right, they need to know how the customer reacts to their product. What feature has the most positive feed back also they need to get the comments and suggestions of the customer because it is very important to them. This will be their reference to their future improvement.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:27:13 PM

The first phase of ICO is really promising. It looks like that a lot of investors are already waiting for the ICO. I think that it can achieve the target amount of token to be sold because they will launch the free trial of their product.
The developers and creators of Boosteroid did a great job. It seems that they executed their plan very well. I don't know it they also planned that they will release the free trial after the ICO started. Because I think it is a good marketing strategy.

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:38:41 PM

is boo steroid the same as iCloud?
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:17:32 PM

I agree to you , boosteroid need to have a free trial so that they can have a response or feedback in what are the things they need to do and improve , and they can also know what are the best in the product. Free trial also is a way to advertise and become popular in to the market.

They already announced that they will release the trial version on November as part of the ICO's 2nd phase. This will hype up the consumers and investors for sure.

That's great if BTR will release a trial version even if the ICO is not yet finish. Well I think this is one of the proof how confident they are with their project and that means that they will have a lot of time to improve their services especially if there's some glitches along the way. I will surely be one of the people who will use their trial version as soon as it launch.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:25:39 PM

Based on what I read on the details of iCloud and Boosteroid, they have some common features but also they have difference on some features. One of their common feature is they are both have the ability to make your files back up and secure. Also they both allows you to store documents so they are accessible to all your devices. On the other hand, one of their difference is in iCloud it uses keychain to make your files more secured while in Boosteroid it uses blockchain. Correct me if I'm wrong.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:53:38 PM

Based on what I read on the details of iCloud and Boosteroid, they have some common features but also they have difference on some features. One of their common feature is they are both have the ability to make your files back up and secure. Also they both allows you to store documents so they are accessible to all your devices. On the other hand, one of their difference is in iCloud it uses keychain to make your files more secured while in Boosteroid it uses blockchain. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah I think you are right Papsie. Boosteroid and iCloud are both cloud computing services. They are both a secure cloud services platform that provides convenient access to computing resources, storage, software products and other functionality.
They both promotes the security and privacy of your most important files. They are just using different system to secure your files but they have both the same purpose. Another thing if I'm not mistaken, iCloud is for iOS only while Boosteroid is applicable in any kind of Operating System.

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

As I read all the answers on my queries, I can't wait to have this application. Lot's of benefits, very convenient and hack-free. This kind of application is what we need today.
yes... this application will be a big help to everyone of us.. no more file corruption of data loses... because of this we can now easily restore any info or data weave lost.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:30:06 PM

As I read all the answers on my queries, I can't wait to have this application. Lot's of benefits, very convenient and hack-free. This kind of application is what we need today.
well this is not the first time that application like this is out in the market. some other application already lunch and same as this application. but the reason why this app will be popular its because of its price. its affordable to everybody.  they offer a wide variety of renting. a low cost with high quality of security protocol to ensure the safety of everyone who use this application.

lunatics14

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:43:32 PM

Yeah I think you are right Papsie. Boosteroid and iCloud are both cloud computing services. They are both a secure cloud services platform that provides convenient access to computing resources, storage, software products and other functionality.
They both promotes the security and privacy of your most important files. They are just using different system to secure your files but they have both the same purpose. Another thing if I'm not mistaken, iCloud is for iOS only while Boosteroid is applicable in any kind of Operating System.
Boosteroid can be use and access with any kind of OS that is available to the users. This is one of the advantage of this application, unlike other storage application that only can be use in specific OS.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:41:42 AM

i can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has the same quality but not affordable.

Now that boosteroid is here lots of people who are confused and are looking for a great app or software that could help them in their projects or even as easy as helping them with their file management. Boosteroid is just a great help to all, and is gonna be a real game changer in the market.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: