Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:51:40 AM

Just quoted from one on your fb post saying that:

"Central bank of Singapore refused to regulate digital currencies"

Will this be a problem if a country refuse the digital currency? What if an interested investor is from Singapore?
In my own thinking, there will be no problem if the country do not regulate digital currencies or what we call cryptocurrency. Because in the first place, they are not the one who runs it. So it means that whether they support it or not, it will still run smooth and clear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:59:43 AM

Will this be a problem if a country refuse the digital currency? What if an interested investor is from Singapore?
In my own thinking, there will be no problem if the country do not regulate digital currencies or what we call cryptocurrency. Because in the first place, they are not the one who runs it. So it means that whether they support it or not, it will still run smooth and clear.
At some point I agree with you but there is a possibility that is the country will not regulate and support it, they will do things that will destroy the credibility and image of crytocurrency and it is not good specially for the investors. If that will happen and the investors will believe to it, the number of investors will decrease.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:17:03 AM

Boosteroid is really making a noise. Just saw their advertisement in other website and really its making a buzz.

I'm not really surprised that Boosteroid is making some noise, after all they were sold out during pre-sale and now doing great in the first-ico.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:18:29 AM

I'm expecting the sales to be around $700000 by the first phase of the ico ends. With the pricing currently at $0.48 each and if the 2nd phase ramps it up by $1.08 then they will probably reach $1m in matter of months.
Yeah good prediction. I am expecting also that the sales will be around $680,000 to $700,000 in the presale since it only have 6 days left before the presale ends. But maybe there are some investors out there who will invest in the last minute of the presale.

I think some investors didnt see yet the full potential of this ICO , maybe because of the lack of updates here in this forum , but If they see that the people behind this project is active then Im really sure they will take time to invest in this ICO since this project is one of the good project.

Maybe, other investors are hesitant in investing in this project (boosteroid), because of its offered services. I mean, the leading companies are offering the service in a much higher price than boosteroid, maybe they just cannot believe that boosteroid can offer the same service with a cost that is unbelievably lower than those of the leading campanies.
Yeah I understand the part of investors that they are doubting because of the lower price. It is normal that they feel suspicious about it. But if we convince them to take time to read about Boosteroid then maybe they will find out the reason why it has a low price and then they will invest to it.

I have read somewhere in their paper or in this thread, that they chose a place where the cost of electricity is low, and around 80 percent of their services is requiring electricity and that is the main reason why they got such lower price. Maybe if the investors can read that statement then they won't as hesistant. If they have read about that but still doubt, then its their loss, while boosteroid users are enjoying their services, these doubtful people are still paying for their old services with a very high price.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think electricity has nothing to do with the pricing of Boosteroid. Because first of all Boosteroid is an application so meaning, it does not require such electricity for it to function. I also read that article on their medium, it only says that they picked Georgia because that country offers a great, efficient and reliable source of electricity. Add to that, Georgia has a lot of high speed internet providers.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:21:19 AM

Everyone are very excited on this. People are exchanging their thoughts which would help to the developer to enhance if there's any.

I think most of the users are truly changing their minds about what to use, many of us now are just looking forward in using this kind of service, and it is because of the advantages that boosteroid has to offer. I can't blame everyone, because I myself am very excited to experience the advantage of using these services.

good point, that's how you will know how promising the project is, everyone is really excited and can't help but talk about it, discussing their thoughts and ideas about Boosteroid.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:27:13 AM

I'm expecting the sales to be around $700000 by the first phase of the ico ends. With the pricing currently at $0.48 each and if the 2nd phase ramps it up by $1.08 then they will probably reach $1m in matter of months.
Yeah good prediction. I am expecting also that the sales will be around $680,000 to $700,000 in the presale since it only have 6 days left before the presale ends. But maybe there are some investors out there who will invest in the last minute of the presale.

I think some investors didnt see yet the full potential of this ICO , maybe because of the lack of updates here in this forum , but If they see that the people behind this project is active then Im really sure they will take time to invest in this ICO since this project is one of the good project.

Well I guess after the presale and if it become successful it will lure more investors, it will become popular to this forum . It will caught the attention of investors . Lets just all wait for the presale of this ICO , then we can determine if this project is a worthy project to invest.
I am also thinking that there are still many investors who are still waiting for the main ICO to be launched. It is true that maybe they are hesitated to invest their money, but it is normal, we cannot blame them. All we need to do is to continue promoting Boosteroid.

Its is basic to think that investors also want to risk and invest to the ICO that is promising and have a high chance to compete in the market for them to gain profit. Maybe they can see yet the full potential of boosteroid and they still gather more information that can prove that this ICO is a worthy project.
Lets just continue to support this boosteroid and eventually it will become popular to this forum and it will notice the investor.
Yeah right, we cannot force the investors to invest immediately coz maybe they still studying this project. They still analyzing the potentials and possibilities when they invest. All we can do is to spread out the goodness of Boosteroid and promote it world wide.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:35:58 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:55:37 AM by krky

Maybe, other investors are hesitant in investing in this project (boosteroid), because of its offered services. I mean, the leading companies are offering the service in a much higher price than boosteroid, maybe they just cannot believe that boosteroid can offer the same service with a cost that is unbelievably lower than those of the leading campanies.
Yeah I understand the part of investors that they are doubting because of the lower price. It is normal that they feel suspicious about it. But if we convince them to take time to read about Boosteroid then maybe they will find out the reason why it has a low price and then they will invest to it.

I have read somewhere in their paper or in this thread, that they chose a place where the cost of electricity is low, and around 80 percent of their services is requiring electricity and that is the main reason why they got such lower price. Maybe if the investors can read that statement then they won't as hesistant. If they have read about that but still doubt, then its their loss, while boosteroid users are enjoying their services, these doubtful people are still paying for their old services with a very high price.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think electricity has nothing to do with the pricing of Boosteroid. Because first of all Boosteroid is an application so meaning, it does not require such electricity for it to function. I also read that article on their medium, it only says that they picked Georgia because that country offers a great, efficient and reliable source of electricity. Add to that, Georgia has a lot of high speed internet providers.

you have a point, but i think he's referring to the expenses of the company itself where the main server of Boosteroid is, isn't it that the lower the electricity rate the lower the expenses is, just imagine if Boosteroid is in italy where the highest electricity price is, I'm pretty sure that the price of Boosteroid will adjust accordingly.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:45:57 AM

At some point I agree with you but there is a possibility that is the country will not regulate and support it, they will do things that will destroy the credibility and image of crytocurrency and it is not good specially for the investors. If that will happen and the investors will believe to it, the number of investors will decrease.
You guys have a point. But for me it is okay if the certain country will not support and regulate digital currency. Because if I'm the investor, I will take it as opportunity to invest. I will invest even if the government of that country will do such things to decline the growth of digital currency because first of all, I will not easily believe to them. I will do my own study and research for me to personally say that it is a good idea to invest or not.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

You guys have a point. But for me it is okay if the certain country will not support and regulate digital currency. Because if I'm the investor, I will take it as opportunity to invest. I will invest even if the government of that country will do such things to decline the growth of digital currency because first of all, I will not easily believe to them. I will do my own study and research for me to personally say that it is a good idea to invest or not.

I think the same. if a country prohibits the existence of criptokurency it is not a big problem. if indeed the country does not support, we can conduct transactions in existing markets. the development of the digital world is growing, very much loss if a country does not glance into digital currency / criptokurency.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:21:14 AM

I think the same. if a country prohibits the existence of criptokurency it is not a big problem. if indeed the country does not support, we can conduct transactions in existing markets. the development of the digital world is growing, very much loss if a country does not glance into digital currency / criptokurency.
Yeah, it is the loss of the country it they will not support digital currency. Whether they regulate it or not, the internal transaction in digital currency will still on going and processing. Besides, what are the reasons for them to prohibits the digital currency?
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:34:36 AM

Yeah, it is the loss of the country it they will not support digital currency. Whether they regulate it or not, the internal transaction in digital currency will still on going and processing. Besides, what are the reasons for them to prohibits the digital currency?
Maybe the central banks will threatened in the digital currency. Because a lot of people will invest or will just cash in there instead of investing in the banks. They are afraid of loosing clients. Also the government are threatened because a certain person can earn so much money without paying any tax and the government is not really happy about it.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

Maybe the central banks will threatened in the digital currency. Because a lot of people will invest or will just cash in there instead of investing in the banks. They are afraid of loosing clients. Also the government are threatened because a certain person can earn so much money without paying any tax and the government is not really happy about it.
Definitely, they are threatened because our government wants to be related or involve in any money transaction, ofcourse for the reason to gain more income. They do not want if the people are freely earning so much money, they always want to get something or some percentage from it.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:44 AM

In order to utilized effectively the Boosteroid app, the user needs to have a quick and stable internet connection. This will allow you to present video, create 3D-graphics, and play the most modern games using any computer.

I Think having a stable internet connection is not a requirement to use an app such as boosteroid, but I do think, that having a good stable internet connection, will help us alot in enjoying the app and everything else requiring an internet connection to the fullest.

Of course you have to. Because it is a remote cloud computer. You can't access your data or files if you do not have internet connection.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:57:59 AM

STAGE 1 ICO

1st ICO stage

Date:   October 23 - November 6, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $0.48
Final price:   BTR = $0.58
Total number of BTR tokens:   100 000 000

ICO can be completed ahead of schedule in case of attracting the necessary amount of investments.

Stage 2

2nd ICO stage

Date:   November 27 - December 11, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $1.08
Final price:   BTR = $1.38
Total number of BTR tokens:   300 000 000

Stage 3

3rd ICO stage

Date:   January 15 - February 15, 2018
Starting price:   BTR = $1.88
Final price:   BTR = $2.78
Total number of BTR tokens:   400 000 000

Am I the only one who thinks the quantity of tokens available is slightly excessive?

I noticed that also,  but as per BTR they will destroy all the unsold and undistributed tokens so no need to worry about that,  and surely once they release the trial version more investors will join BTR. 
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:47:15 AM

In order to utilized effectively the Boosteroid app, the user needs to have a quick and stable internet connection. This will allow you to present video, create 3D-graphics, and play the most modern games using any computer.

I Think having a stable internet connection is not a requirement to use an app such as boosteroid, but I do think, that having a good stable internet connection, will help us alot in enjoying the app and everything else requiring an internet connection to the fullest.

Of course you have to. Because it is a remote cloud computer. You can't access your data or files if you do not have internet connection.

Cloud storage rely on wireless connection not on lan. You need a stable wireless connection in order to access your files or edit it using built in app offered by boosteroid.
tommy163

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:13:16 AM

0.48$
ICO Stage I
October 23 2017
1.08$
ICO Stage II
November 27 2017
1.88$
ICO Stage III
January 15 2018

Why the gap is so huge?
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:53:59 AM

Does Boosteroid has a free version of its app? Like with a limited space and limited features to avail. Like those common applications we have with free version and a premium version. I'm just curious.

Hi, the trial version will be released in the 2nd phase of the ICO. I just don't know if it will be a free version or a 30-day access.

really? that's great news,to be honest I've been wondering if they will release a trial version good thing they will, thanks for the update, can't wait to try the Boosteroid.

Well yeah thats the Good thing if you use the app, you have the Free trial, to try the version, But? can i ask if you have a trial, its disame ? to Free trial to Premium account ? just asking
I think it is the same run of premium because there is a limit maybe a 15days free trial something like that..
i wish that the same as premium member to trial member, so the consumers will not gey disappointed, by the app and can use it atleast by week, so Goodluck boosteroid, i feel your succeed now

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

Cloud storage rely on wireless connection not on lan. You need a stable wireless connection in order to access your files or edit it using built in app offered by boosteroid.

Right. Boosteroid services are available as long as you have an internet connection and a smart device or computers but it will be better if you have a fast nd stable internet connection to enjoy the most out of it.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:42:26 AM

Does Boosteroid has a free version of its app? Like with a limited space and limited features to avail. Like those common applications we have with free version and a premium version. I'm just curious.

That is also one of my questions for Boosteroid but since that the app is a cloud computing app, I think that they will be releasing a free version of it which has a limited access because there's no point saving your data in the app if the app will be only accessible for limited days.
i know that more on application before they release they given a chance the buyer to test a rate the application to have a suggestion and given some advice or see the bug's. so i think this boosteriod will give a free trial.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:56:12 AM

I've read that Boosteroid's dev team are planning to develop BooStore application store, where we can buy or download applications for free and install on a cloud computer. Amazing! Check this out.

https://coinidol.com/boosteroid-to-squeeze-google-and-amazon/

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: