Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:17:31 PM

The ico is doing great for it raised as much $615k in a month. It possible to reach $1m by couple of months.

definitely! ive seen their fb page and it is more than 57k followers  $1m is not a big thing for boosteroid. is the cloud computing machine already working?

Is boosteroid have an facebook page ? Can I have the link of their FB page ? I want to become updated in every news and development occurs in Boosteroid. I will really appreciate it if you give me the link.

here you go buddy https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/
Yeah it really doing great. It is not surprising that the ICO will boost up in just a month. I am already expecting this to happen specially I see that a lot of people are supporting Boosteroid and they are also willing to invest their time and money. Credits to the devs and the people behind Boosteroid.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:26:58 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 04:28:36 PM by ElaineGanda

The ico is doing great for it raised as much $615k in a month. It possible to reach $1m by couple of months.

If the free trial will be available next month, its possible for them to reach the 1st ICO target cap. All the investors have to do is wait for their money to reach the final price for the next few months. The product isnt really hard to sell due to its growing demand.
Absolutely it already reaches almost $620k in just a month. Add to that, they will have a free trial that will become available soon and I am expecting that if the trial is already available, it will definitely reach $1m. You are also right, the product itself is not so hard to market and introduce to people.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

This kind of project will definitely encourage investors to invest, there is no losing point on this application. All people will need this and will be able to help many people especially big companies to enhance their system and trust Boosteroid for all the storage they need. Big companies will be able to save money if they'll use this app.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:26:57 PM

I wonder if they have a free trial for this project Boosteroid . I guess it would be better if they can make a free trial version for the user who wanted to try and test it first. It will help the project itself to become popular and also help their customer to decide if boosteroid is a worthy project. Its just a suggestion.
you right, we need free trial to know how to used this services, much better if at first will know about this at same time some user will help to decide what boosteriod offer because they have free trial
According to what I read in some publications and blogs about Boosteroid, they will launch their free trial program right after the ICO. I think it is part of their marketing strategy. That they will give the chance to the customer to experience Boosteroid for free. For that reason, the launching of ICO will become really successful.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:35:19 PM

Oh this campiagn is nice and I read some of the article that this will be launched on feb 2018. My question is, how much is the target price?

Hi, as far as I know, the price of Boosteroid service will be  1 BTR = 1 hr computing power. You can also find the answers for more of your questions at the first page of this thread or at the website.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:58:22 PM

Oh this campiagn is nice and I read some of the article that this will be launched on feb 2018. My question is, how much is the target price?

Hi, as far as I know, the price of Boosteroid service will be  1 BTR = 1 hr computing power. You can also find the answers for more of your questions at the first page of this thread or at the website.

Yes that's right. More information can be found here at the whitepaper: https://boosteroid.com/white-paper

Please take time to read.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:05:24 AM

Can't wait for the demo run. I want to experience it first hand and to test whether there are bugs and issues along the that can be fixed early by the developers.

Me too, hope they add a features where user can rate and comment about the app, so that they will know what are the areas they need to take care of.
yes theirs a lot of people want a free trial or demo to be sure that application is worth it to there fee. but as of now i think boosteriod is one of a kind is a quality application.

I really was amaizd, when I have heard about this project. Cloud service in ourdays is really usefull, you can upgrade your smart phone  or P.C. and don't care about poor computer performance.

All of the benefits is available with a cheaper price. Same services you can get in boosteroid and top companies but in a cheaper price. I want to use this product for my own happiness since Im addicted in having a cloud service and computer storage.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:13:37 AM

Checked the website and just saw that BTR price will grow up to $6 by August 2018, the price movement may depend if many will patiently hold their tokens until next year.  Cool

Yeah , that also what I detected the time I checked their website . It means that the more you hold their tokens the more profitable . There is an increase in the price that is why if you invest in such a project like boosteroid sooner or later it will pump . Good to know this.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:24:14 AM

ICO has started what's your views regarding ICO ??

any latest update regarding ICO so please tell

If you want to check the updates of the ICO you can check their facebook page. 

Yeah , I check and read more updates in their facebook page. It really helps me a lot to know more about the project Boosteroid . Everyone here in the forum should follow and check their facebook page . The people of boosteroid is active and doing their best for this to become successful.

ATLANTICO
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:51:08 AM

Can't wait for the demo run. I want to experience it first hand and to test whether there are bugs and issues along the that can be fixed early by the developers.

Me too, hope they add a features where user can rate and comment about the app, so that they will know what are the areas they need to take care of.
yes theirs a lot of people want a free trial or demo to be sure that application is worth it to there fee. but as of now i think boosteriod is one of a kind is a quality application.

I really was amaizd, when I have heard about this project. Cloud service in ourdays is really usefull, you can upgrade your smart phone  or P.C. and don't care about poor computer performance.

All of the benefits is available with a cheaper price. Same services you can get in boosteroid and top companies but in a cheaper price. I want to use this product for my own happiness since Im addicted in having a cloud service and computer storage.

Many are waiting for the demo to run to be able to experience what Boosteroid can really offer. Although, they offer a lot in their white paper, it is good if the users can really try it in their own gadgets.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:55:36 AM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:26:33 AM

i just wanna ask what if hackers enter your boosteriod project? Do you have any prepared against them?

i think yes before entering this project tboosteroid has a plan and it is to secure all the files to protect from hackers thanks to the developer and the team member of boosteroid..goodluck
This is already asked by someone. It is already answered by one of the member of Boosteroid. They said that they have the most trusted anti hacking system that is why we don't need worry. Aside from that, Boosteroid is supported by block chain.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:45:29 AM

Many are waiting for the demo to run to be able to experience what Boosteroid can really offer. Although, they offer a lot in their white paper, it is good if the users can really try it in their own gadgets.

Im one of the member of this forum who really wait for the demo and release of boosteroid in the market. Im looking forward for the launch of this product for me to try and endorse eventually to some of my friends.
zhaichi11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:53:54 AM

Im one of the member of this forum who really wait for the demo and release of boosteroid in the market. Im looking forward for the launch of this product for me to try and endorse eventually to some of my friends.
Im really excited too for the launching of it in the market, I hope I can try it.

ATLANTICO
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:06:59 AM

Im really excited too for the launching of it in the market, I hope I can try it.
i also got amaze with this ico every one want's this task need to try the demo run to test and give some rate or opinion.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:19:40 AM

i also got amaze with this ico every one want's this task need to try the demo run to test and give some rate or opinion.

Maybe some are like me , who find this project very interesting that can help you in everyday lives especially to people who interested and obsessed in having a big storage for the computer.

ATLANTICO
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:32:46 AM

If i buy boosteroid token and hold it there is a possibility that the price will increase?  I just want to know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Yes of course, that's how coins works in the market, like any other coins Boosteroid's value might pump or dump.

yup the value of btr token will increase and will decrease like the other token there has no permanent price/value so if you buy btr token just hold it and wait for a high price before you sell it thanks

Well I guess this is the basic steps when you invest ,you need to learn to wait for the right time before you sell your BTR . The more you wait the more the chance it will increase . I will surely invest to BTR token since its a long term process and project. It has the ability to compete in the cryptocurrency market.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

i just wanna ask what if hackers enter your boosteriod project? Do you have any prepared against them?

i think yes before entering this project tboosteroid has a plan and it is to secure all the files to protect from hackers thanks to the developer and the team member of boosteroid..goodluck
This is already asked by someone. It is already answered by one of the member of Boosteroid. They said that they have the most trusted anti hacking system that is why we don't need worry. Aside from that, Boosteroid is supported by block chain.
before this ico made i know all the team behind is expecting for this question, so i think they already ready for that, Boosteriod its all about storage and keeping our important files so they never forget for the safety and protect to hacker.
zhaichi11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:40:51 AM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
Ofcourse they will make some upgrade in their product, but before they upgrade it they need to know first the response and feedback of thr customer in order for them to analize what are the things they need to consider. I hope if they make some upgrades, the pricing will remain as it is.

I agree to you , boosteroid need to have a free trial so that they can have a response or feedback in what are the things they need to do and improve , and they can also know what are the best in the product. Free trial also is a way to advertise and become popular in to the market.

ATLANTICO
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:44:13 AM

If you are thinking about investing and still cant decide this might help you:

Why boosteroid project is worth your investment?

1. The service is on demand

2. The platform is already being built:

Computing facilities with a peak power of more than 0.5 petaflops began operating in july 2017,and plans to reach 20 petaflops in February 2018 to another 100 petaflops by December the same year

3. It is profitable to trade BTR tokens on cruptocurrency exchanges.

A $6,5-$10,5 minimum hourly rate offered by other cloud services will only 1btr if you avail boosteroid services plus the growth of BTR expects to follow reaching to $6$ and will be available on mail crpytocurrency exchange after the 2nd ICO stage.

There are 100 000 000 BTR tokens for sale,
Initial price of 1 BTR – $0,48, final price – $0,58,
It is possible to pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH

4. Its available to every user of the World Wide Web

Computing power is based on 8 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb. 

5. Many projects issue unlimited number of tokens intended for all buyers. However, unlimited emissions lead to inflation.

All unsold and undistributed tokens will become invalid when the ICO is completed.

Tokens accepted as a payment for services will expire.
Good publication Justenjoy1903. We neesd this kind of statement in order for the investor to have a brief knowledge and information about Boosteroid. This statement will help the future investor to decide to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: