Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

i can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has the same quality but not affordable.
Me too congratulations to boosteroid so many investors that willing to invest in this kind of project because it will help most of the people who wanna use this kind of cloud services.
not only investor are the reason why boosteroid is popular right now. its because of the team behind this project. and to all the people who support this project.. they know that this product will help them in their daily life.

Yeah you are right, boosteroid is popular, but not about the team of it, its popular, because its a big great project to help workers or student needed a big and secure storage,
Yes! Boosteroid is not just popular but they offers cheapest cost. You could also enjoy their features and explore. Highly recommended for those companies with very large data to secure of.

Im sure in just a matter of time because of their services and cheaper price/cost they will become popular in the market . Some of the consumer wanted to have a services that have a good quality but have a cheaper price.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:02:28 PM

It would be nice if boosteroid will give a free trail so that people can have the idea of how it really works. Free one month trials works really well with other apps or they can offer limited service so that people will be interested to buy pay money to experience the full version
i think some of the user of this project if they have a free trial have a experince hows work this so based on my read they already announced that they have a free trial for every user so that gives the idea what boosteriod offer.

If its true, that boosteroid is having a Free trial, thats a great News, for the user so its a big break for boosteroid to show to all user whats boosteroid for. thats all thank you

For the cloud computer services , it will be a big help to the company and product itself if they will have a free trial . It will benefit both the product and consumer , they can check the service of boosteroid if a worthy project and the people can have a feedback about their project .

ATLANTICO
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:37:04 PM

Just quoted from one on your fb post saying that:

"Central bank of Singapore refused to regulate digital currencies"

Will this be a problem if a country refuse the digital currency? What if an interested investor is from Singapore?

I think that won't be of any problem, boosteroid is a service provider and is not affected whether we use  cryptocurrencies or fiat money, if your from singapore and you want to support and invest on this project, then you can just invest to boosteroid using your money. Please correct me if Im wrong.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:24:24 PM

Does Boosteroid has a free version of its app? Like with a limited space and limited features to avail. Like those common applications we have with free version and a premium version. I'm just curious.

That is also one of my questions for Boosteroid but since that the app is a cloud computing app, I think that they will be releasing a free version of it which has a limited access because there's no point saving your data in the app if the app will be only accessible for limited days.
In fact many of us have the same question like that. Yeah it says that they will launch the free trial in the 2nd phase of the ICO. I believe some of our questions will be answered when they released it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:44:27 PM

I'm expecting the sales to be around $700000 by the first phase of the ico ends. With the pricing currently at $0.48 each and if the 2nd phase ramps it up by $1.08 then they will probably reach $1m in matter of months.
Yeah good prediction. I am expecting also that the sales will be around $680,000 to $700,000 in the presale since it only have 6 days left before the presale ends. But maybe there are some investors out there who will invest in the last minute of the presale.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:51:17 PM

STAGE 1 ICO

1st ICO stage

Date:   October 23 - November 6, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $0.48
Final price:   BTR = $0.58
Total number of BTR tokens:   100 000 000

ICO can be completed ahead of schedule in case of attracting the necessary amount of investments.

Stage 2

2nd ICO stage

Date:   November 27 - December 11, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $1.08
Final price:   BTR = $1.38
Total number of BTR tokens:   300 000 000

Stage 3

3rd ICO stage

Date:   January 15 - February 15, 2018
Starting price:   BTR = $1.88
Final price:   BTR = $2.78
Total number of BTR tokens:   400 000 000

Am I the only one who thinks the quantity of tokens available is slightly excessive?
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

Does Boosteroid has a free version of its app? Like with a limited space and limited features to avail. Like those common applications we have with free version and a premium version. I'm just curious.

Hi, the trial version will be released in the 2nd phase of the ICO. I just don't know if it will be a free version or a 30-day access.

really? that's great news,to be honest I've been wondering if they will release a trial version good thing they will, thanks for the update, can't wait to try the Boosteroid.

Well yeah thats the Good thing if you use the app, you have the Free trial, to try the version, But? can i ask if you have a trial, its disame ? to Free trial to Premium account ? just asking
I think it is the same run of premium because there is a limit maybe a 15days free trial something like that..
I think it is not. The free trial is for normal account only, it is not in the premium account or maybe it is possible but you have only 1-2 days to try their premium account. Because for me, it is not fair if you will fully experience the premium in just a free. But it is just my speculations. Lets just wait for the free trial.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:14:40 AM

I'm expecting the sales to be around $700000 by the first phase of the ico ends. With the pricing currently at $0.48 each and if the 2nd phase ramps it up by $1.08 then they will probably reach $1m in matter of months.
Yeah good prediction. I am expecting also that the sales will be around $680,000 to $700,000 in the presale since it only have 6 days left before the presale ends. But maybe there are some investors out there who will invest in the last minute of the presale.

I think some investors didnt see yet the full potential of this ICO , maybe because of the lack of updates here in this forum , but If they see that the people behind this project is active then Im really sure they will take time to invest in this ICO since this project is one of the good project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:19:52 AM

I think some investors didnt see yet the full potential of this ICO , maybe because of the lack of updates here in this forum , but If they see that the people behind this project is active then Im really sure they will take time to invest in this ICO since this project is one of the good project.

Well I guess after the presale and if it become successful it will lure more investors, it will become popular to this forum . It will caught the attention of investors . Lets just all wait for the presale of this ICO , then we can determine if this project is a worthy project to invest.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:55:46 AM

Maybe, other investors are hesitant in investing in this project (boosteroid), because of its offered services. I mean, the leading companies are offering the service in a much higher price than boosteroid, maybe they just cannot believe that boosteroid can offer the same service with a cost that is unbelievably lower than those of the leading campanies.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:58:05 AM

In order to utilized effectively the Boosteroid app, the user needs to have a quick and stable internet connection. This will allow you to present video, create 3D-graphics, and play the most modern games using any computer.
Yeah one of the requirements of the Boosteroid and all kinds of cloud computing services is the stable internet connection. That is why before you will avail this product, make sure that you have a good and efficient internet provider.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:12:17 AM

In order to utilized effectively the Boosteroid app, the user needs to have a quick and stable internet connection. This will allow you to present video, create 3D-graphics, and play the most modern games using any computer.
Yeah one of the requirements of the Boosteroid and all kinds of cloud computing services is the stable internet connection. That is why before you will avail this product, make sure that you have a good and efficient internet provider.

Yes, internet connection that is good is a must to enjoy boosteroid to the fullest. Nowing that there are countries that has a very low and unstable internet connection, is there a way for them to use the boosteroid to the fullest without having a good and stable internet connection?. I think they will be able to use boosteroid and enjoy it aswell.

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:16:50 AM

When will it be possible to sell BTRs?
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:24:24 AM

Maybe, other investors are hesitant in investing in this project (boosteroid), because of its offered services. I mean, the leading companies are offering the service in a much higher price than boosteroid, maybe they just cannot believe that boosteroid can offer the same service with a cost that is unbelievably lower than those of the leading campanies.
Yeah I understand the part of investors that they are doubting because of the lower price. It is normal that they feel suspicious about it. But if we convince them to take time to read about Boosteroid then maybe they will find out the reason why it has a low price and then they will invest to it.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:37:08 AM

Well I guess after the presale and if it become successful it will lure more investors, it will become popular to this forum . It will caught the attention of investors . Lets just all wait for the presale of this ICO , then we can determine if this project is a worthy project to invest.
I am also thinking that there are still many investors who are still waiting for the main ICO to be launched. It is true that maybe they are hesitated to invest their money, but it is normal, we cannot blame them. All we need to do is to continue promoting Boosteroid.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:37:13 AM

Yeah I understand the part of investors that they are doubting because of the lower price. It is normal that they feel suspicious about it. But if we convince them to take time to read about Boosteroid then maybe they will find out the reason why it has a low price and then they will invest to it.

I have read somewhere in their paper or in this thread, that they chose a place where the cost of electricity is low, and around 80 percent of their services is requiring electricity and that is the main reason why they got such lower price. Maybe if the investors can read that statement then they won't as hesistant. If they have read about that but still doubt, then its their loss, while boosteroid users are enjoying their services, these doubtful people are still paying for their old services with a very high price.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:13:23 AM

Everyone are very excited on this. People are exchanging their thoughts which would help to the developer to enhance if there's any.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:23:01 AM

Everyone are very excited on this. People are exchanging their thoughts which would help to the developer to enhance if there's any.

I think most of the users are truly changing their minds about what to use, many of us now are just looking forward in using this kind of service, and it is because of the advantages that boosteroid has to offer. I can't blame everyone, because I myself am very excited to experience the advantage of using these services.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:36:55 AM

Im one of that member who is excited to use the boosteroid , if you think of the top companies who have a personal cloud computer service they are all popular and have a high class service when it comes to computer cloud , boosteroid plan to compete to this top companies by giving such high effeciency services with cheaper price.

ATLANTICO
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:41:50 AM

I am also thinking that there are still many investors who are still waiting for the main ICO to be launched. It is true that maybe they are hesitated to invest their money, but it is normal, we cannot blame them. All we need to do is to continue promoting Boosteroid.

Its is basic to think that investors also want to risk and invest to the ICO that is promising and have a high chance to compete in the market for them to gain profit. Maybe they can see yet the full potential of boosteroid and they still gather more information that can prove that this ICO is a worthy project.
Lets just continue to support this boosteroid and eventually it will become popular to this forum and it will notice the investor.

ATLANTICO
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: