Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:49:07 PM

Thank you boosteriod. It really amazing that you provide the same  level of technology like the other companies with a low cost price.  It's a big help to the people that cannot afford the high cost of other companies but want to have a cloud storage with high level of security.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:55:00 PM

Thank you boosteriod. It really amazing that you provide the same  level of technology like the other companies with a low cost price.  It's a big help to the people that cannot afford the high cost of other companies but want to have a cloud storage with high level of security.

Yes,  thank you boosteriod. Providing a highly secured cloud storage with a low cost price is one of a kind.  Competing with the big companies is not a joke but I still believe that you can match the levwl with those companiea. More power boosteroid.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

what is the difference between your data storage with other vendors in the market? besides being a friendly budget? are there other better reasons for people to enjoy the boosteriod service?
I think except for being cheaper price the other reason to enjoy the boosteroid is accessible for everyone compare to the other leading companies.
SocialCloud

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:20:27 PM

Great stuff right there. I love seeing the product gets going and being prepared for the launch. I'm so hyped now and I wanna try the app as soon as possible.
It's look like boosteroid is ready to compete with the other companies. Good luck  to the developers of boosteroid.

Boosteroid Project is not harsh dream. Congratulation !👍❤️
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:22:40 PM

i just wanna ask what if hackers enter your boosteriod project? Do you have any prepared against them?

i think yes before entering this project tboosteroid has a plan and it is to secure all the files to protect from hackers thanks to the developer and the team member of boosteroid..goodluck

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

so the first stage of ICO's of boosteriod is the introduction. Im so excited to be looking forward to the next ICO of the boosteriod coming soon. i hope this project will more to improve.
midaslordes

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:31:16 PM

this is a great help to young people and students who are still studying. Now they need technology to finish these projects and their thesis. due to the technology provided by the boosteroid. they will be able to overcome any projects they face. and another is the low price of a boosteroid that can also be rented for some time or more. It's a great help.

yes i agree with you not only student can use the product of boosteroid which is cloud storage anyone using computer or technology in the company will use it too..it provides the good service and its offer a affordable price among the other

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

i wish it may not come to the point that the wealthy company controls boosteriod over time. especially if they have to pay they will earn some money in case they buy a share in this company. when it happens this happens. People who benefit greatly from this product are in a bad mood. the boosteroid will develop in this period. it can be enjoyed by many because of their good intentions to improve cloud storage in our day.
midaslordes

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:55:26 PM

this product can change the computer world in their mission.. with a simple gadget that run like a whole library.. this is amazing.. it will help a lot... tnx

i agree with you sir it helps to the consumer use this kind of product with a good service and can save a money because its offer a lowest price thnks

samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:14:06 PM

what is the difference between your data storage with other vendors in the market? besides being a friendly budget? are there other better reasons for people to enjoy the boosteriod service?
I think except for being cheaper price the other reason to enjoy the boosteroid is accessible for everyone compare to the other leading companies.
accessibility, anonimity of personal information, security and convenience are the features of boosteroid that could be advantage to other companies.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:15:14 PM

i can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has the same quality but not affordable.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

i would like to thank all the people behind this project. they try to compete to larger company who has already establish a name in technology. boosteroid know that we need the technology they have that why they trying to help us with product they design. having a cloud storage with high level of security and low cost price is one of a kind. they want to help us by providing same technology as Amazon and microsoft with same capacity but with low cost price.. many thanks to boosteroid..
yes thanks to them we can now afford this kind of services instead of buying hard drives or availing to other companies who render the same service but very expensive price, i can't wait for them to start their operations.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:20:05 PM

I know with the current cheap prices of cloud devices which is obviously the reason for their cheap price for their services, I wonder how about the plan for upgrades because I think it will cost a lot to them, will they be able to accommodate lower prices for the service they render against to those competitors?
Of course they will find a way in order to continue offer cheap prices, let's just focus on current events on this ICO since their newly bought cloud devices will take some time to fully depreciate.
I think you are right, and base on my research there are specific times or period to purchase equipment on discounted basis like buying before December because usually companies gives a lot of discount since they will introduce new technology in the market during Christmas season.

Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:23:37 PM

hoping to build a store to buy or download apps for free. and if it happens, I'm sure the whole world will love the boosteriod. since they will no longer be able to buy the apps they already have
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:31:37 PM

I hope they can offer trial so that if there a needs to enhance they can adjust. 3 to 5 days trial will suffice which will run through just to make sure its worth to invest.
I agree with this suggestion, the developer and the investor will benefit with the outcome of a free trial.

I think it will be better if they will offer a 30 days trial for their users or maybe a limited amount of storage they can use. That way users can actually experience BTR.

Giving the users a free trial is actually a good idea, it will give the users the experience or a taste of what boosteroid is all about, maybe a few days trial is enough, just enough to entice the users and let them experience the real thing.
yes that's a good idea of giving a trial for a few days, to test a to experience what boosteriod can do, And to prove to the investor their not pick a bad application.
I think doing free trial runs during the ICO is quite basic because this will enable the devs to raised awareness on the bugs and confirm that their cloud devices are working properly. there will be a huge boost effect to the ICO if the users who test the trial run like it.

1 week free trial maybe at the beginning of ICO. This will test Boosteroid's cloud storage system if there's any bug or something issues that they wanna fixed. This will help to show that Boosteroid is worth to invest, not just pure hype.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
jonland22

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

i can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very helpful to the people who are having  a hard time of choosing other services that has the same quality but not affordable.
quality and cheap price will be the edge of boosteroid to other competitors. I also think this project will become successful because of its platform which is mix with blockchain technology. I'm just thinking if they will list btr token to the exchange sites during or after the campaign?

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

I hope they can offer trial so that if there a needs to enhance they can adjust. 3 to 5 days trial will suffice which will run through just to make sure its worth to invest.
I agree with this suggestion, the developer and the investor will benefit with the outcome of a free trial.

I think it will be better if they will offer a 30 days trial for their users or maybe a limited amount of storage they can use. That way users can actually experience BTR.

Giving the users a free trial is actually a good idea, it will give the users the experience or a taste of what boosteroid is all about, maybe a few days trial is enough, just enough to entice the users and let them experience the real thing.
yes that's a good idea of giving a trial for a few days, to test a to experience what boosteriod can do, And to prove to the investor their not pick a bad application.
I think doing free trial runs during the ICO is quite basic because this will enable the devs to raised awareness on the bugs and confirm that their cloud devices are working properly. there will be a huge boost effect to the ICO if the users who test the trial run like it.

1 week free trial maybe at the beginning of ICO. This will test Boosteroid's cloud storage system if there's any bug or something issues that they wanna fixed. This will help to show that Boosteroid is worth to invest, not just pure hype.
I believe they are serious on this project and not just to create some hype to the investors base on their updates on their official facebook account. they even post a picture of cloud devices which were purchase recently, the trial will be available to the users during the 2nd ICO and maybe they are done setting up the cloud device at that time and all they need is to test it.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:43:39 PM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?

The chances are very high to increase but ofcourse they need that also to mantain the service, safety and security of BTR, more users also means more responsibility about the efficiency of BTR, if ever they will increase the price well atleast not as high compared to the existing companies right now...
erasheed28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:44:08 PM

quality and cheap price will be the edge of boosteroid to other competitors. I also think this project will become successful because of its platform which is mix with blockchain technology. I'm just thinking if they will list btr token to the exchange sites during or after the campaign?
Maybe it will be listed during the ICO since it is quite long ICO, usually ICOs last only in one month but in boosteroid they have 3 stages which makes it different to the others so i think during the course of the ICO they will list the btr tokens in order to holders of btr tokens have an option to sell their token.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: