Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:50:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73343 times)
robertovelasquez

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:51:48 PM

Me earlier comment was erased. So I stress again:
I like the idea of integration: IOTA (decentralized storage) and ETHEREUM (smart contracts).
outsource the computing power CPU or GPU of the people and make up for it is the future that awaits us Smiley.
Many successes with the project Smiley

[color = # df0090] ╔═╗ ╦ ur [url = https: //bitcore.cc] SITIO OFICIAL [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/] FACEBOOK [/ url]
==== ╠═╝╗║ ║ = = = ==== [url = https://bitcore.cc/faq.php] Preguntas frecuentes OFICIALES [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcore_btx_official] TELEGRAM [/ url] | [url = https: //i.imgur.com/qh5SMpl.jpg] TECHCHART [/ url]   
     ╚══╝╩ ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ b 10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++ [/ b] [/ color] [/ tt]
Daluxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:54:49 PM

I think the most stressy thing in todays daily surfing activities is as you already mention the ads on Websites. On the one hand quality papers and websites need it to survive but on the other hand people do not like it and therefore they install Software like adblocker.

I think your project could be a really good solution for that, because People don’t even recognize that there Is something going on when the Script is using the GPU/CPU. But it should be Fully communicated on the pages so that the users Are aware of it.

Very interesting project, I will keep an eye on it!
IotaMoon

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:58:24 PM

Hi all!

This Projekt looks better then all other new Coin Projekts.

I am very exited about the fakt that the uploaded files are stored in the IOTA-Tangle!

This can be really a big thing!

Haitham

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Cryptos = New hope in life!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:03:25 PM

I Really like the idea. we need more way of to generates revenues to websites. everyone is sick of ads and they are even kinda embarrassing to have on sites and contents.
but as u provide publishers with such solution then we will get rid of the ads and still support the sites with good content and so.

Looking forward for ur project's progress. yeah i joined the airdrop and will be watching ur progress as i would love to use that my self as a website owner Wink

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

Hi all!

This Projekt looks better then all other new Coin Projekts.

I am very exited about the fakt that the uploaded files are stored in the IOTA-Tangle!

This can be really a big thing!

You name suggest you would be eager to join Projects using IOTA Tangle protocols Smiley

I am also eager to see how this will work in practice, many ideas sound good but are hard to realize. I am not techy enough to judge the code, so time will have to
show me what is possible and what is not.
Gabriellefelen

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

Hey, I am new to blockchain and crypto, I understand IOTA and Ethereum are different type of platforms and I understand you want to combine those. Do you have a video uploaded anywhere that can explain the technology at a beginners level?
Libabit

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:05:57 PM

I find the Oyster solution unique and reasonable.
No more annoying ads that pops up with a simple code.
This project can be sustainable with the indirect help of their users.
Those people really care about privacy ,and develop a system that allows to keep secret sensitive information as the cryptocurrencies does.
I hope that Oyster will continue to develop this program Smiley.
Good luck !!! Smiley
diogoaf

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:07:24 PM

That sounds great! How will be the integration between Tangle and Ethereum Blockchain?

"Dual Ledger IntegrationThe IOTA Tangle (Directed Acyclic Graph) is used for data retention and Proof of Work negotiation between Nodes. The Smart Contract technology of the Ethereum Blockchain is used to produce Oyster Pearls (the token), therefore activating the unique token attributes that enables Oyster operation."
Mystic90

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:14:27 PM

I found this on their twitter, a short video that is easy to understand: https://twitter.com/OysterProtocol/status/922113034159403008
Kirstbal

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:34:57 PM

He everyone. I just found out airdropalert. Anyone knows a good wallet where I can save different crypto coins that I receive with airdrops? Thanks!
BTC Turkiye

Activity: 472
Merit: 254

Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

A very interesting idea. I`m looking forward to see more about it. Seems like a very strong team behind the system also... pretty cool so far

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
Jurgen

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:35:47 PM

Your introduction video does a great job at explaining the basic concept, although for webmasters (especially ones who are unfamiliar with blockchain technology), it'd be great if you could elaborate on the implementation of the code snippet. Also, for those without in-depth knowledge on blockchain-based advertising possibilities, it'd be good to draw comparisons between Oyster and similar projects such as the Basic Attention Token. Thank you.
erzengel8472

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

Hey together,
for my first look this is a nice project, and i love IOTA :-)

If you need some translation from English to German you can PM me...

Good Luck with the Projekt!
Mystic90

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:56:36 PM

He everyone. I just found out airdropalert. Anyone knows a good wallet where I can save different crypto coins that I receive with airdrops? Thanks!

Oyster PRL tokens can be stored safely on MyetherWallet, make sure you never click links that go to wallets. Seach them yourself!

Ultrasonik

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:02:40 PM

To my knowledge, there is no project that takes an approach even close to what Oyster accomplishes. The most well known example of a token that attempts to solve the issues of the digital advertising industry is BAT (Basic Attention Token). They designed their own browser called Brave, which rewards user attention to advertisements
labtek42

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:10:04 PM

It's the most beautiful project I've seen in recent times.Definitely the future.Good luck.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:20:21 PM

I found this on their twitter, a short video that is easy to understand: https://twitter.com/OysterProtocol/status/922113034159403008

Thank you, that was enjoyable to watch and paints a cleared picture to me what oyster is about. I am new to crypto and don't want to get overly excited about a project, but this one looks pretty cool to me!

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:25:26 PM

Letting users support website owners with their own computers to generate storage and processing revenue rather than viewing ads will lessen the need for advertisements somewhat.

What are other ways users could reduce the cost of web frameworks with their own computers?  I know there are some 'decentralized search engine' projects going on which let users index the web as a p2p network - currently something which is centralized and funded through advertising.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
gremlinsimf

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:36:07 PM

Future is on anonymous and decentralized secure storages. Seems like this project implementation with great team idea will be most used.
CryptoDeuce

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

Looks interesting and I am excited to watch it grow!

Couple of things to note:

1. We should not overlook the fact that we can get away from one-sided political ads!

2. I assume we can use it on the Bitcoin Forum to get rid of ads here as well?  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: