Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

Why the price decrease even they had great re-brand? is it correction of the price? or we have other issue here.

Price came here with from 0.005$. So there is too many people made enormous profits and they probably taking some profit. It is just a healthy correction nothing more.

I WOULD believe that... if the price weren't $5 and $4 and $3 for an ENTIRE week...

Who the hell is selling at $2 when we they missed the chance to sell at $5?

These aren't people who bought early on for sure - why would they have stuck with PRL all this time, just to sell now?

I sense some manipulation going on. We will see though.

I also think it is manipulation for sure! All the big whales will buy back this month before test-net!

Everyone who is talking about "manipulation" has no idea how the market works. Just check some graphs from other coins, thats a normal behaviour for a graph.

Oyster dropped a bit more than usual today because some massive whale bumped Bitcoin Diamond to the stars on KuCoin which was why a lot of coins on KuCoin experienced massive sellwalls from those who wanted to jump on Bitcoin Diamond to try to make quick profit and then maybe jump back on Oyster.

Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

Well, I have to argue against "normal" profit-taking.. graphs go up and down, but I was expected a drop from 26k to 22k, maybe a bit lower, but never 15k. 15k is unreasonable, especially a week after the ATH (so kind of delayed for such a quick "correction").

I sold virtually all my other coins (except for GunCoin - that is a no-sell at all costs) to buy up as much Oysters as possible at 16k-17k.

I don't know what's going on, or if the KuCoin situation can permanently lower PRL prices, but whatever.

Let those daytarders do whatever they want. If they want to get back into PRL with more coins, then good for them. If they lost all their money, well too bad.

Using crypto to pay for college.
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

Well, I have to argue against "normal" profit-taking.. graphs go up and down, but I was expected a drop from 26k to 22k, maybe a bit lower, but never 15k. 15k is unreasonable, especially a week after the ATH (so kind of delayed for such a quick "correction").

I sold virtually all my other coins (except for GunCoin - that is a no-sell at all costs) to buy up as much Oysters as possible at 16k-17k.

I don't know what's going on, or if the KuCoin situation can permanently lower PRL prices, but whatever.

Let those daytarders do whatever they want. If they want to get back into PRL with more coins, then good for them. If they lost all their money, well too bad.

It was a ~50-60 % pricedrop which is normal after such a high increase.
Just take a look at some other coins, thats normal and happens to almost every coin.

Seriously what do you expect? The coin went up from 0.005 $ to 5 $ within weeks, obviously the majority is cashing out and taking profits. Now there are new investors which joined with the intention to hold.

Thats normal market behaviour & as mentioned in my last post, today it dropped a bit more because of the massive bump on Bitcoin Diamond where people sold other coins to get some Bitcoin Diamonds.

So please take a look at other coins and their graphs before you use the word "unreasonable".
The price went up from 50 cents to 5 $ within 5-6 days you shouldnt complain about a 50 % drop.

For a coin which went up by 800-1000 % a 50 % correction is not much, there are coins which lost 70-80 % of their gains after such a massive price increase.

Do some research, compare the graphs of other coins with Oyster and you will see that there is nothing manipulative or unreasonable or unusual or what ever.
Enjel

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

I disagree again, because why would it happen 7 days after the ATH? Why are people selling now instead of when it was $5? It's because of Bitcoin Diamond.

If you look at PRL's history, all the corrections happen in 1-3 days, not 7 whole days, and never dropping 50-60% in a few hours - that's not a correction!

BTW, are ALL of the same coins (KuCoin tokens) correcting all at the same time? Enjin Coin, Bounty0x... are they all making the same massive correction?

Actually, we won't know for sure if PRL was correcting or not, or simply due to Diamond.

But Diamond is shit, and it caused a massive drop in PRL for sure. Before that the price was on a rally to 26k.

Then testnet and stuff coming up too... but Bitcoin Diamond and easy money got the best of the KuCoin traders.

hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:41:58 AM

I disagree again, because why would it happen 7 days after the ATH? Why are people selling now instead of when it was $5? It's because of Bitcoin Diamond.

If you look at PRL's history, all the corrections happen in 1-3 days, not 7 whole days, and never dropping 50-60% in a few hours - that's not a correction!

BTW, are ALL of the same coins (KuCoin tokens) correcting all at the same time? Enjin Coin, Bounty0x... are they all making the same massive correction?

Actually, we won't know for sure if PRL was correcting or not, or simply due to Diamond.

But Diamond is shit, and it caused a massive drop in PRL for sure. Before that the price was on a rally to 26k.

Then testnet and stuff coming up too... but Bitcoin Diamond and easy money got the best of the KuCoin traders.

I can tell you are worried and I'm not going to advise you on whether to dump or buy more but I will tell you my personal opinion is that PRL will go back to its ATH in short order.
SFGiantt

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

If you are concerned about the resent price drop off please do yourself a favor and watch this video from a youtuber I follow. There is a great deal of manipulation going on on Kucoin right now.  Don't fall into these whales traps. Hope this will relieve some concerns you might have.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNiMl-hcZhA

Enjel

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:48 AM

Oh, I'm not worried.

It would take nothing more than Bruno declaring that the whole thing was a scam for me to sell my PRLs.

I actually managed to buy 10k more PRLs on the dip, from 19k down to 16k.

We will see what happens, but really I'm not worried about FUD.

Thanks for the video.

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

Hey, why is your logo on coinmarket cap shown as a shell on a blue rectangle? It looks fuzzy, too many small white lines, and if you would ditch the rectangle, the shell could be displayed bigger.

This is how it looks when you are checking out coins:

I would really recommend using this logo there. Plain white background, little bit thicker lines, so it does not create the dizzy effect. Pick any colour of the two, but the point is making the shell bigger, so it takes all the available space.
rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

Previously named Oyster Pearl, now Oyster Protocol will be releasing their TestNet on time no later than January 31st and all users will be able to upload and download files to the IOTA Tangle.

http://oysterprotocol.com

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster is a Platform that gives website owners and mobile app developers one line of code to generate a primary source of revenue that replaces ads or a second revenue stream to go with ads. It is also the first ever decentralized anonymous file storage for users which is a game changer. Also, what a lot of people don't know is Oyster supports DAPPS and and apps will eventually be built on Oyster. That's why this coin has Top 15 potential. They have ex-google, IBM, Amazon, etc software developers working around the clock on the project.

I'm in no way affiliated with the team, just think this protocol can be revolutionary and definitely undervalued at a 150M Marketcap when somewhat similar projects like Siacoin has a 2B Marketcap and offers so much less.

The testnet is on track for everyone to test at the end of the month and in my personal opinion once we see that happen, we could see Raiblocks type adoption. I think the coin will be $10 early days of February and it's only sitting at $2.45 right now.

Price Speculation:

Early February: $10. Testnet A Launched.

Mid February: $13. This depends if they get listed on Binance. Binance requires sample tech which is what is the delay on getting listed.

Early April: $23. MainNet Launched. Main Product is functional.

End of 2018: $45. Mass Adoption Occurs by tons of website owners and mobile app owners along with the file storage system being popular.

My Video: On Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbtzd4vnwQ

DataDash Video on Oyster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMvuQ1-x154
Enjel

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Previously named Oyster Pearl, now Oyster Protocol will be releasing their TestNet on time no later than January 31st and all users will be able to upload and download files to the IOTA Tangle.

What is Oyster Protocol?

Oyster is a Platform that gives website owners and mobile app developers one line of code to generate a primary source of revenue that replaces ads or a second revenue stream to go with ads. It is also the first ever decentralized anonymous file storage for users which is a game changer. Also, what a lot of people don't know is Oyster supports DAPPS and and apps will eventually be built on Oyster. That's why this coin has Top 15 potential. They have ex-google, IBM, Amazon, etc software developers working around the clock on the project.

I'm in no way affiliated with the team, just think this protocol can be revolutionary and definitely undervalued at a 150M Marketcap when somewhat similar projects like Siacoin has a 2B Marketcap and offers so much less.

The testnet is on track for everyone to test at the end of the month and in my personal opinion once we see that happen, we could see Raiblocks type adoption. I think the coin will be $10 early days of February and it's only sitting at $2.45 right now.

Price Speculation:

Mid February: $13. This depends if they get listed on Binance. Binance requires sample tech which is what is the delay on getting listed.

End of 2018: $45. Mass Adoption Occurs by tons of website owners and mobile app owners along with the file storage system being popular.

lol.. thanks for this nice writeup.

I wish $10 could happen.. that would be amazing... but right now the price is so low, so many people are selling it off, that even a stable $4 or $5 (ATH) by February would be amazing.

Right now it seems that price will never get back again. Oh well..

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

What is Oyster Protocol?

Price Speculation:

lol.. thanks for this nice writeup.

I wish $10 could happen.. that would be amazing... but right now the price is so low, so many people are selling it off, that even a stable $4 or $5 (ATH) by February would be amazing.

Right now it seems that price will never get back again. Oh well..

I also have good hope about very soon price will move to above $10 technically this market will be giant. This project is moving forward so nice and it's worth to keep supporting this.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

Buckle up buttercups, it's just a correction but this is crypto and if you can't power through these dips then you should stick to precious metals.

This will happen again and again.
I absolutely agree with you, many people, especially beginners of the crypto world, can not understand that crypto currencies tend to take off and correct them afterwards. Do not worry. This is one of the few projects that behind the back of an excellent, new idea, and not just a means of payment. Remember that the project is only about two months.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

Just invested. I think the price is currently very cheap to get in. Looking forward for a bright future.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

Buckle up buttercups, it's just a correction but this is crypto and if you can't power through these dips then you should stick to precious metals.

I absolutely agree with you, many people, especially beginners of the crypto world, can not understand that crypto currencies tend to take off and correct them afterwards. Do not worry. This is one of the few projects that behind the back of an excellent, new idea, and not just a means of payment. Remember that the project is only about two months.

Word. Just hold and don't check CMC every 2 hours. Better for your health and your wallet. Oysters time has yet to come.

ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Word. Just hold and don't check CMC every 2 hours. Better for your health and your wallet. Oysters time has yet to come.
We have strong hands and we're not going to damn panic selling. It has high potential and dev team just amazing. The oyster has TestNet Launching and will be listed on more exchange. In short time span, PRL surge to over almost $5 US-Dollar. That's not healthy for the coin to just increase without any dips and meanwhile we're experiencing it So just HODL.
zephuros

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

OMG jump ship PRL is not at 20$ and its bin 2 hours LMFAO JK HOLD THE LINE
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

OMG jump ship PRL is not at 20$ and its bin 2 hours LMFAO JK HOLD THE LINE

Soon it will jump to that level I also will do agree with you while it's still undervalued. Good time to pick more and hodl this for sometime and than start enjoying because it will be next big thing.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

Hey, why is your logo on coinmarket cap shown as a shell on a blue rectangle? It looks fuzzy, too many small white lines, and if you would ditch the rectangle, the shell could be displayed bigger.

I would really recommend using this logo there. Plain white background, little bit thicker lines, so it does not create the dizzy effect. Pick any colour of the two, but the point is making the shell bigger, so it takes all the available space.

I agree, it looks better & more like an oyster...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

We have strong hands and we're not going to damn panic selling. It has high potential and dev team just amazing. The oyster has TestNet Launching and will be listed on more exchange. In short time span, PRL surge to over almost $5 US-Dollar. That's not healthy for the coin to just increase without any dips and meanwhile we're experiencing it So just HODL.
Indeed, this is just the begining of the project and it's normal for these things to happen.
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

I agree, it looks better & more like an oyster...
wow the new logo, i prefer the logo now, and today the PRL looks stable only down 2% when compared to other tokens, chances are in 2 weeks it will go up to $ 4
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: