Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
bibliobusz

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

Will some webshop be available, like for example buying games with tokens?

That is something we are looking into yes. One of our new partners, who we have just signed an agreement with (Will be announced shortly) wants us to pursue this. So it is something we will be looking into building/integrating, yes.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Looking forward to this announcement Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

How do you figure the old ones will be back just because of this? The older gamers are probably just burnt out Grin

They are burnt out because they achieved everything.
But now, there's something new, something wild. And you know that very well, Bobo

I can see that happening. Especially the ones that want to make more money outta just playing games. Hell, this will probably bring in gamers that were not just absent from platforms like this but were absent from gaming in general.
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

What are you guys bringing to the table that seperates you from your competitors?

What competitors do you have in mind?

We are providing truly innovative solutions, that none other are providing. Unlike many other gaming ICOs, we have taken everyone within the gaming industry to mind when creating and planning our technology. We are creating a collaborative community to which every party involved benefits and profits from.

Not only do we provide players with a new and unexplored revenue stream, we also provide the same for developers, streamers and publishers. We also provide anti-piracy solutions, player behavioural analysis and much more.

We also have some amazing partnerships with extremely reputable global organisations, with more on the horizon. We also have Vadim Bulatov, head of marketing at Wargaming.net, Danny Montaner ex world champion CS:GO player and now manager of Faze Clan as well as Tyrin Davidson, ex competitive League of Legends player who was ranked in the top 200 players in Europe.

I strongly recommend reading our white paper to get a better understand of what truly makes us a game changer. You can read our white paper here: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Also, I wrote an article which explains what sets us apart from other gaming projects, which you can read here: https://medium.com/triforcetokens/how-are-we-different-to-other-gaming-crypto-projects-d29eecb32616

I hope this helps.

can you possibly explain anti-piracy solution? what is a general idea here?

We are working closely with Coventry University to better understand why piracy occurs. We are also working on solutions that allow developers full control but to also profit from piracy where possible, but converting pirates to paying customers.

It's a little difficult to say too much as we don't want to give anything away due to competition.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

What are you guys bringing to the table that seperates you from your competitors?

We are providing truly innovative solutions, that none other are providing. Unlike many other gaming ICOs, we have taken everyone within the gaming industry to mind when creating and planning our technology. We are creating a collaborative community to which every party involved benefits and profits from.

Not only do we provide players with a new and unexplored revenue stream, we also provide the same for developers, streamers and publishers. We also provide anti-piracy solutions, player behavioural analysis and much more.

We also have some amazing partnerships with extremely reputable global organisations, with more on the horizon. We also have Vadim Bulatov, head of marketing at Wargaming.net, Danny Montaner ex world champion CS:GO player and now manager of Faze Clan as well as Tyrin Davidson, ex competitive League of Legends player who was ranked in the top 200 players in Europe.

I strongly recommend reading our white paper to get a better understand of what truly makes us a game changer. You can read our white paper here: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Also, I wrote an article which explains what sets us apart from other gaming projects, which you can read here: https://medium.com/triforcetokens/how-are-we-different-to-other-gaming-crypto-projects-d29eecb32616

I hope this helps.

I sure hope you have this answer written somewhere,as every few days someone comes with the same question Cheesy

Tell me about it! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've just got so used to answering these questions now. Plus I love what we do here at TriForce Tokens, so I enjoy telling people.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

You said that hard cap now is 20M,did you change total token supply as well?

No supply is the same. 2bn FORCE (Total Supply)

descuri

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

I hope this helps.

can you possibly explain anti-piracy solution? what is a general idea here?

We are working closely with Coventry University to better understand why piracy occurs. We are also working on solutions that allow developers full control but to also profit from piracy where possible, but converting pirates to paying customers.

It's a little difficult to say too much as we don't want to give anything away due to competition.

Thanks for a bit of insight on this, ofcourse the competition might take advantage of it.
cmdr1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

Do you think there'll be a possibility to buy a full game with tokens?

Depends how the developers want to use the tokens. I don't think they will at first until the token builds value, but once it has a real value I don't see why you couldn't. The platform isn't being designed to sell games at the moment. That seems to be the way most ICOs are heading, crypto based game stores. But if our token takes off, which it will Wink then sure there is no reason why you couldn't purchase a game with TFTs.

I think once our tokens have value, most developers would probably encourage players to purchase their games with cryptos as they start to realise the value of cryptos. The only issue we would come across would be of the retailers and distributors as we would then be taking a cut of their market share. SO, if we were to go down that road we would have to tread lightly and carefully.

It would be awesome if you could buy games with a gaming crypto. I fully support this.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Are we going to be able to sell games using TriForce platform?
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

And you still plan to burn all unsold tokens?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

We are looking into the possibility of developers and publishers selling their games through our platform in exchange for FORCE, yes. But at the current moment in time we are focusing on getting our tech ready and focusing on our pre-sale. After our token sale events have completed, we will be exploring these options.

As a player, you won't be able to see games through the platform. This is for multiple reasons.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

And you still plan to burn all unsold tokens?

We do not need to burn as tokens get minted at the point of purchase. So once the token sales are complete, no more tokens can be minted. Therefore it eliminates having to burn tokens, but has the same affect as burning.

james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

We are looking into the possibility of developers and publishers selling their games through our platform in exchange for FORCE, yes. But at the current moment in time we are focusing on getting our tech ready and focusing on our pre-sale. After our token sale events have completed, we will be exploring these options.

As a player, you won't be able to see games through the platform. This is for multiple reasons.

Could you clarify that a bit? Why the players wouldn't be allowed for selling games on the platform?
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

How do you figure the old ones will be back just because of this? The older gamers are probably just burnt out Grin

They are burnt out because they achieved everything.
But now, there's something new, something wild. And you know that very well, Bobo

Triforce would definitely be a good reason for old generation gamers to become active in games industry once again.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

Are there maybe some well known game dev companies that are in the project already.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

This is getting ridiculous, those who impersonate someone from the team should get instant and permanent ban.

This is a reality in crypto world...everyone wants to grab the piece of that cake.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

Could you clarify that a bit? Why the players wouldn't be allowed for selling games on the platform?

For starters, our platform is not being designed for players to re-sell their games. The idea is to allow gamers to create a revenue stream through other mediums. Our business model and vision is to help game developers. By allowing re-sales of games, developers will lose out on further profits. Which goes against what we are trying to do; we are helping developers increase profits and revenue streams.

Secondly, selling of second hand games is another ball game in itself. We would have to build a system that checks the that the seller is actually providing what they are stating they are selling and that it is in a decent condition. There would also be other legal framework around that.

I'm not saying we won't ever do it. It may well be something we consider and look into in the future. But for the time being, it goes against our business model and doesn't really fall into line with what we are trying to achieve.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

Are there maybe some well known game dev companies that are in the project already.

We have Vadim Bulatov, head of marketing at Wargaming.net. We are speaking with him to explore potential synergy there. We also have a few other on our website, Yudiz and Fan Studios. We are also speaking to others at the moment.

We are building something super cool at the minute which developers are going to love. I cannot disclose exact what it is however, due to competition.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

**** Important Announcement ****

We have some great announcements to make to our community.

First, it is looking likely we have already secured our softcap of $500,000 during this presale scheduled to open this Tuesday at 12:30pm UTC!

We have over 1,000 registered members now ready to buy their share of the 15,000,000 FORCE tokens to be sold during the public presale.

Our smart contracts have been fully audited by TechRacers and is now LIVE on Ethereum MainNet. You can now search for FORCE and you will see our token listed at the top on Etherscan Wink

https://etherscan.io/token/0x794eb1f985f472c0b44c4041b4198478366f9940

You can review the audited Smart Contracts on our Github account here: https://github.com/TriForceNetwork/TokenSaleContracts

Our project has been listed on wings DAO platform with an average valuation of $13,700,000

For anyone that has not yet completed KYC, you can do so at https://triforcetokens.io/join-whitelist

Finally, I am really proud of everything our team has achieved and the amazing feedback we get from the community. Our project is looking stronger than ever.

We are the most unique games industry project that is redefining gaming for everyone.

Vindizzle

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

**** Important Announcement ****

We have some great announcements to make to our community.

First, it is looking likely we have already secured our softcap of $500,000 during this presale scheduled to open this Tuesday at 12:30pm UTC!

We have over 1,000 registered members now ready to buy their share of the 15,000,000 FORCE tokens to be sold during the public presale.

Our smart contracts have been fully audited by TechRacers and is now LIVE on Ethereum MainNet. You can now search for FORCE and you will see our token listed at the top on Etherscan Wink

https://etherscan.io/token/0x794eb1f985f472c0b44c4041b4198478366f9940

You can review the audited Smart Contracts on our Github account here: https://github.com/TriForceNetwork/TokenSaleContracts

Our project has been listed on wings DAO platform with an average valuation of $13,700,000

For anyone that has not yet completed KYC, you can do so at https://triforcetokens.io/join-whitelist

Finally, I am really proud of everything our team has achieved and the amazing feedback we get from the community. Our project is looking stronger than ever.

We are the most unique games industry project that is redefining gaming for everyone.

Great news indeed,and with those numbers of registered people,reaching soft cap will be piece of cake,and thats most important thing now,to give you enough funds so you can continue with project without any issues,but i can see hard cap reached too!
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

Ok,thanks for the explanation.Too bad i wont be able to sell some of my old games for some FORCE tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: