Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

Good news for all investors. I received one mail today from FortySeven Bank. Everyone who has contributed before the 31st of March gets 30% token bonus and Everyone who has contributed after the 31st of March or hasn’t contributed yet gets 10% token bonus for all new contributions.

This is great news, where do you hear about this?? Fantastic news for the guys who have supported it from the early stages offering more value for the coins. Great way to reward the loyal community Smiley

This is really good news for early investors. They have Invested when ETH was around 1000 USD. So this 30% Bonus news will be relaxing for them. Good move by FSBT team
Yes. Few investors are invested in ICO when ETH price was below 500$. Those people are really very lucky and this is really good news for them.
Well its about time to invest hence  the market price are really competing. Market are really kicking but there's no definite day or time as to when they are stable. So better to invest now while the value are worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Please has anyone gotten any update about exchange? I am seriously optimistic about this, have been for a long time coming
They have not yet announce when it will be made. But as per FSBT, it will be the soonest. Stay tuned and updated. Better to join in the official telegram so that you will  be  updated.
jackielim

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

Good news for all investors. I received one mail today from FortySeven Bank. Everyone who has contributed before the 31st of March gets 30% token bonus and Everyone who has contributed after the 31st of March or hasn’t contributed yet gets 10% token bonus for all new contributions.

This is great news, where do you hear about this?? Fantastic news for the guys who have supported it from the early stages offering more value for the coins. Great way to reward the loyal community Smiley

This is really good news for early investors. They have Invested when ETH was around 1000 USD. So this 30% Bonus news will be relaxing for them. Good move by FSBT team
Yes. Few investors are invested in ICO when ETH price was below 500$. Those people are really very lucky and this is really good news for them.
True! Its time to invest and join now while the price is high. Its a  big advantage for you and you will get more and more.  As of the moment ETH price is 625$ and every second it change. Watch out as it will hit 700$ or higher.

Finally they updated about bonuses on their website also. In-short if someone investing here 1 ETH when price is 700$ so he will be get approx worth of 210$ tokens as bonus. Its really great.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

Please has anyone gotten any update about exchange? I am seriously optimistic about this, have been for a long time coming
They have not yet announce when it will be made. But as per FSBT, it will be the soonest. Stay tuned and updated. Better to join in the official telegram so that you will  be  updated.

No announcement about exchange till now
 But ICO is still going so exchange related news will come after ICO I guess.
BTW FSBT is offering good bonus as well if someone still waiting to buy this token then he /she needs to hurry.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

Wow... This is huge and it looks like the early investors won't be at loss since they bought at high eth price and also this is a way of increasing the total supply of 47bk tokens.

Yes, that's a massive gain mate, i keep commending the team on issuing out ways to drive this project forward and for creating a vibrant community, the bonus package is a huge one for sure and another avenue for investors to consider entering and also a means of encouraging the community
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Wow... This is huge and it looks like the early investors won't be at loss since they bought at high eth price and also this is a way of increasing the total supply of 47bk tokens.

Yes, that's a massive gain mate, i keep commending the team on issuing out ways to drive this project forward and for creating a vibrant community, the bonus package is a huge one for sure and another avenue for investors to consider entering and also a means of encouraging the community

I missed this project at initial stage, so I will not receive 30% bonus. But 10% bonus is also not bad. Just want to confirm, initially there was some bonus as well, do this 30% bonus is on top of that ?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Latest tweet from the official team: Fortyseven bank will correspond to all requirements of the PSD2! More infos in our white paper: https://goo.gl/1C7z9M

girib1684

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:54:39 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 03:30:22 AM by girib1684

I missed this project at initial stage, so I will not receive 30% bonus. But 10% bonus is also not bad. Just want to confirm, initially there was some bonus as well, do this 30% bonus is on top of that ?

Guys still bonus is going on. Please check below medium article posted by FortySeven if you don't want to miss bonus.

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-ico-last-chance-bonuses-and-new-promo-codes-a8fe89ef8041
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

Guys still bonus is going on. Please check below medium article posted by FortySeven if you do want to miss bonus.

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-ico-last-chance-bonuses-and-new-promo-codes-a8fe89ef8041

Yea, i have seen the article and i think is another avenue for investors and active community members to get busy, is the last opportunity to get on board the train for those who have not and the bonus can be of awesome benefit, i'm not missing this either  Grin
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

Guys still bonus is going on. Please check below medium article posted by FortySeven if you do want to miss bonus.

Thanks for sharing. In the article the 47B mentioned that they announce bonus codes in the last week of the ICO. Can someone give me the codes, please?
Anilg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Latest tweet from the official team: Fortyseven bank will correspond to all requirements of the PSD2! More infos in our white paper: https://goo.gl/1C7z9M

I have checked this information in whitepaper and its there since beginning. But it good information for new people. Good to see FSBT is active on social media.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

Thanks for sharing. In the article the 47B mentioned that they announce bonus codes in the last week of the ICO. Can someone give me the codes, please?

I don't know where to check this bonus code. Do I need to keep checking FSBT official site or its will be announced on any social media platforms?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

I have checked this information in whitepaper and its there since beginning. But it good information for new people. Good to see FSBT is active on social media.

Ya that was one of the things they announced very early on PSD2 is super important to be legit in the EU now, so it's good they planned for it, to be honest i  heard about it from forty seven bank before i even heard the law was being enacted on the news LOL, started hearing more about it recently though
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

I wish i had the %30 bonus amount. How lucky are the investors who have invested before 31-03, but still for the others we got a %10 bonus. It is at least something.

2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Check FortySeven tweet. Smiley "We will build a modern licensed universal bank for both financial worlds".

https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/988794733634912257
Thanks for the tweet. But what do they mean about these 2 financial worlds? What is the difference between those two 'worlds' they talk about.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

I wish i had the %30 bonus amount. How lucky are the investors who have invested before 31-03, but still for the others we got a %10 bonus. It is at least something.

Indeed it is a great opportunity for the early birds to get more FSBT Token, but the 10% for the new investors is also a nice gift.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Indeed it is a great opportunity for the early birds to get more FSBT Token, but the 10% for the new investors is also a nice gift.

Yep its still good for the old investors too which is what i find important as it shows they were and continue to be very serious about taking care of their investors over time not just for their first investment but longterm as the platform develops and as things change that their trying to take into account the people that are already invested and already around.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

At the moment, the luckiest ones are those who bought at the end of March. These have already benefited from the low ETH and now they get a 30% bonus.
For the buyers from the beginning of January it is of course a good compensation, ETH was still very expensive.
The 10% bonus for new investors is also a great idea, which gives a boost for the last few days. I still bet on 3mio sold tokens

I think the luckiest thing about the project it's the investors they have, FSBT has got one of the most patient and forward looking investors today in the crypto space and I applaud them too on the fact that they had to do a lot to keep the high spirit like introducing bonus from time to time to act as an incentive which is quite good and rewarding... Well done team!

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

It's better than nothing friend. Some didn't even get the chance to be part of any of the bonus stage. Let us hold and lambo in the end.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

The team of this project has done a tremendous job of finalizing and implementing from a wonderful idea! Many interested investors and advisers have been attracted, which will undoubtedly affect the development of the project
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: