Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
Alvaro094

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:48:37 AM

10 days left for the ICO. I think that we can see the number 3 000 000 of the tokens sold. With the extension we have seen that there is a good increase in the investors.

If the sales end up like this it means fortyseven bank will end up with less than 4 million tokens in all... I wonder how this is going to play out in the market with its low total supply.

I think the low Token supply is not the worst thing, rather it is good for the investors. For the project 47B it would be better to sell more than 4 million Token.

Worst thing? Low token supply is amazing, it means you own a larger percentage of the pie, so if the market swings up you get a much bigger gain, projects with billions of tokens or even hundreds of millions are much harder to see a substantial move in the market, and the tokens that do moev that are big like that quickly get dumped by everyone with stockpiles of tokens.

Yeah the less tokens the better for investors, if there is a high demand when FortySeven Bank is listed on crypto exchanges, do we know yet which exchanges they want to be listed on?

I think that a slow supply is two-edged sword because if well inside exchange the holders could got greater weight on prices, opposite side this scenario means there aren't a very interest by community for FSB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:01:41 AM

10 days left for the ICO. I think that we can see the number 3 000 000 of the tokens sold. With the extension we have seen that there is a good increase in the investors.

If the sales end up like this it means fortyseven bank will end up with less than 4 million tokens in all... I wonder how this is going to play out in the market with its low total supply.

I think the low Token supply is not the worst thing, rather it is good for the investors. For the project 47B it would be better to sell more than 4 million Token.

Worst thing? Low token supply is amazing, it means you own a larger percentage of the pie, so if the market swings up you get a much bigger gain, projects with billions of tokens or even hundreds of millions are much harder to see a substantial move in the market, and the tokens that do moev that are big like that quickly get dumped by everyone with stockpiles of tokens.

Yeah the less tokens the better for investors, if there is a high demand when FortySeven Bank is listed on crypto exchanges, do we know yet which exchanges they want to be listed on?

Doesn't selling depends on the investors, what if everyone decides to hold and we all know fortyseven bank is not owned by many people, are we not going to see a stagnant market.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

FortySeven Bank issued 2 840 846 FSBT. 3855 participants are contributed in ICO. What you thing in remaining days forty seven bank will cross 4K participants count? Cool

The hype and buzz has been sustained for this project for good, despite the delays the numbers kept on increasing, I have seen project get delayed and loss members but it's the opposite with fortyseven bank project, it show good faith from both potential and already investors 

Ya its a pretty steady build up, not sure they'll break the 4000 before end but its definitly possible, it depends if they start to push their advertising a bit more into new markets that might not have aheard about the project, theirs a lot of sites outside the standard few that are getting very popular in the scene picking up some advertising in those and upping the social media could easily blow them past the 4k mark
I think that the project is doing well with the marketing company, although this is not superfluous. And up to 4000 is not very far, it is more than realistic if you take into account the popularity of the project and what kind of service this project offers.

3855 contributors is a big number. they sold more than half which is great; let us see if it closes in the next few days. Maybe a some updates would push the sale.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

If you wish to speak other languages, follow one of the telegram handles below:

🇹🇷 Turkish group: @forty_seven_turkish
🇫🇷 French group: @fortysevenfr
🇷🇺 Russian group: @fortysevenru
🇪🇸 Spanish group: @fortysevenes
🇮🇹 Italian group: @fortysevenit
🇰🇷 Korean group: @fortysevenkorea

Wow, never knew forty seven bank had their telegram running in 7 different languages including English. Right it was only English language telegram group that was existing. That's really cool.

You would need a capable admins to run those; Now am curious which of those is the most active and is generating most returns of investors?
I want to believe that it is the English group because it has more members. Also, I am just knowing that they have other groups today

This is something that should be advertised more, as i don't think many knew about it, i've seen some other languages (the above listed) trying to ask questions in the english channel before, now at least we know to direct them elsewhere where someone that speaks their language can help Smiley Good on the team to set this up

You're right about that, personally i didn't know about this before now and like you suggested, it will be a good idea for the team to periodically list language channels for easy access of communication and create a more robust community for the overall goal of this project
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

If there is a low supply then it could be possible that the price will rise high in the future. That is only if there is many people who whant this coin in the exchanges of course.
Yes if there is less coins to sell then they will become more valuable. So i think that it is a very good thing for the investors but a bad thing for people who want to buy in.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

Yea. Huge token supply actually favors the whales more than it favors the market especially when there is a little significant  increase in the price of token. And such people just have their way of taking the profits off the market for everyone else with their huge dump
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

Yea. Huge token supply actually favors the whales more than it favors the market especially when there is a little significant  increase in the price of token. And such people just have their way of taking the profits off the market for everyone else with their huge dump
Very correct man a project with huge token supply gives room to price manipulation from whales, I'm am actually glad Forty seven bank reduced their token supply along with their proposed features one can be certain of a healthy price growth.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

Very correct man a project with huge token supply gives room to price manipulation from whales, I'm am actually glad Forty seven bank reduced their token supply along with their proposed features one can be certain of a healthy price growth.

I agree with you. When I heard about 47BK's decision to reduce the number of tokens I was very happy. so I have with my tokens a larger piece of the cake :-)
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

I agree with you. When I heard about 47BK's decision to reduce the number of tokens I was very happy. so I have with my tokens a larger piece of the cake :-)
Me too. They reduced hard cap as well as there no issue with unsold tokes, because as fortyseven team said previously the unsold tokens would be not generated.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

FortySeven Bank issued 2 840 846 FSBT. 3855 participants are contributed in ICO. What you thing in remaining days forty seven bank will cross 4K participants count? Cool

The hype and buzz has been sustained for this project for good, despite the delays the numbers kept on increasing, I have seen project get delayed and loss members but it's the opposite with fortyseven bank project, it show good faith from both potential and already investors 

Ya its a pretty steady build up, not sure they'll break the 4000 before end but its definitly possible, it depends if they start to push their advertising a bit more into new markets that might not have aheard about the project, theirs a lot of sites outside the standard few that are getting very popular in the scene picking up some advertising in those and upping the social media could easily blow them past the 4k mark

Do reddit allows advertisements on their platform?? If they do, I think it's a good platform to look into

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

The reduction benefits the sale too; They just happened to be at a time where the whole market was going red and fud was spreading like crazy. That has impacted them drastically. Lowering is a smart move.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

The reduction benefits the sale too; They just happened to be at a time where the whole market was going red and fud was spreading like crazy. That has impacted them drastically. Lowering is a smart move.

The less token supply is good for everyone, with the ecxeption of the 47B Team. But they mentioned that they have sold enough Token for going through the roadmap.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

Nice stuff. This information will help to investors/visitors to understand FortySeven concept. People can contact to telegram channel and ask queries if any.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

Forty Seven Bank introduces the concept of a ‘multi-asset account’ which gives customers access to and control of both crypto and fiat assets in one place, through one simple, easy to use interface.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

Wow, never knew forty seven bank had their telegram running in 7 different languages including English. Right it was only English language telegram group that was existing. That's really cool.

Amazing that they have supporters and admins in so many different countries, it's actually very impressive. There are quite a lot of members on each channel as well as the main FortySevenBank channel that is in English!
Because they wanted to spread the goodness of the project. Having different languages would really help to market. Investors are came from different countries thats why its and edge to FSBT.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

I hope they will cross 4K participants and 3 million sold FSBT Token soon. This project deserve to reach their goals.

I am quite of your opinion, 3mio sold tokens would be a nice number. Also for psychological reasons. I wish the team that they reach this milestone. They have a few days left, good luck!
Hoping to achieve the hard cap. They still have time and its not too late to spread and promo the project. This will change the line of banking industry.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

Forty Seven Bank introduces the concept of a ‘multi-asset account’ which gives customers access to and control of both crypto and fiat assets in one place, through one simple, easy to use interface.

Just look at this feature it makes things easy to integrate both assets without having to use different applications and system also allows conversion of assets easier.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

If there is a low supply then it could be possible that the price will rise high in the future. That is only if there is many people who whant this coin in the exchanges of course.

Guys very few days left for FSBT token sale end date and also ETH is above 600 USD.  Looks like we may see listing/exchange related news from FSBT soon?
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

I hope they will cross 4K participants and 3 million sold FSBT Token soon. This project deserve to reach their goals.

I am quite of your opinion, 3mio sold tokens would be a nice number. Also for psychological reasons. I wish the team that they reach this milestone. They have a few days left, good luck!
Hoping to achieve the hard cap. They still have time and its not too late to spread and promo the project. This will change the line of banking industry.
To reach 3M they need to be sold more 159154 FSBT and to reach 4K participate they need only more 144 contributor. I guess this is not big challenge to 47B.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Guys very few days left for FSBT token sale end date and also ETH is above 600 USD.  Looks like we may see listing/exchange related news from FSBT soon?

I am also expecting announcement from FSBT team regarding listing, I know more than a week left for ICO and ETH again below 600 USD. Lets see.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: