Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

Just visited the https://www.fortyseven.io/ , currently approximately 60% of their token has  been sold. They still have 10 days more , and hoping they will reach the hard cap of 5 000 000. You will never regret because your money worth to invest. Just believe to their VALUES : Transparency, Effectiveness and user firendly procedures, Security and privacy (data protection), Innovativeness, Customer satisfaction, Market share growth and worldwide expansion and
Profit for all stakeholders.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

The bank will also offer traditional products and services like insurance, payments and transfers, payment history and analysis, cash withdrawals at Forty Seven Bank Smart ATMs, as well as at ATMs of partnering banks.

So we should expect both an offline and online presence, thereby making FSBT the goto place for everything finance, that's great.
FSBT offers a lot. From the Individual interest to Business and up to Traders. The good thing of this project, every division or product are conceptualized and developed based from needs. Developer of this project really thought so well and been planned well too.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

If you wish to speak other languages, follow one of the telegram handles below:

🇹🇷 Turkish group: @forty_seven_turkish
🇫🇷 French group: @fortysevenfr
🇷🇺 Russian group: @fortysevenru
🇪🇸 Spanish group: @fortysevenes
🇮🇹 Italian group: @fortysevenit
🇰🇷 Korean group: @fortysevenkorea

Wow, never knew forty seven bank had their telegram running in 7 different languages including English. Right it was only English language telegram group that was existing. That's really cool.

Where you found this information? I never knew FSBT have these many telegram groups. These telegram groups just introduced now or was there since beginning?

Hey buddy, I found the information above on Forty seven bank English telegram group, I don't think they where introduced now they have been available for a while but not as long as their English telegram group
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

FortySeven Bank issued 2 840 846 FSBT. 3855 participants are contributed in ICO. What you thing in remaining days forty seven bank will cross 4K participants count? Cool

I hope they will cross 4K participants and 3 million sold FSBT Token soon. This project deserve to reach their goals.

I am quite of your opinion, 3mio sold tokens would be a nice number. Also for psychological reasons. I wish the team that they reach this milestone. They have a few days left, good luck!
Few days left, hopefully forty seven bank will achieve their goals. I'm positive they will reach 3mil sold tokens and I hope the participants get to 4k.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

Wow, never knew forty seven bank had their telegram running in 7 different languages including English. Right it was only English language telegram group that was existing. That's really cool.

You would need a capable admins to run those; Now am curious which of those is the most active and is generating most returns of investors?
I want to believe that it is the English group because it has more members. Also, I am just knowing that they have other groups today
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

You would need a capable admins to run those; Now am curious which of those is the most active and is generating most returns of investors?
I want to believe that it is the English group because it has more members. Also, I am just knowing that they have other groups today

This is something that should be advertised more, as i don't think many knew about it, i've seen some other languages (the above listed) trying to ask questions in the english channel before, now at least we know to direct them elsewhere where someone that speaks their language can help Smiley Good on the team to set this up
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

I was reading the project's white-paper and roadmap. It says submission for banking license in November 2018, and obtaining license in May 2019. Is 6 months sufficient time to aquire such a license? I thought it takes at least a year.
As forty seven team is working to hard to make success project. So I guess yes. 6 month time enough to acquire license. I don't think so they need more time.

I’d say it’s about right in the end it depends how well their paperwork is handled they have the budget to put things in a row. I’d imagine the team knew what red tape they were getting into and are planning as such since day 1 in how to tackle the various requirements in their roadmap timeframe
  Acquiring license wouldn't took too long as long as your requirements are complete whatever needed by the agency. Overall, FSBT are prepared to all documents needed because this is the basic needs that should be complied.
If forty seven bank have all the required documents ready, six months is more than enough to acquire for a banking license.

I have no experience in banking licensing, could you elaborate why you think 6 months would suffice?
Because in order to become official bank we will have to get the license from Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. We have chosen this jurisdiction due to several reasons. Firstly, regulator in the UK is supporting innoviative iniciatives in financial sector. Secondly, London is one of the main financial centers of the world. Thirdly, our team already has experience in developing and licensing fintech products at FCA. There are challenges, but we have already faced similar challenges in the past and were successful in dealing with them, so, we consider them as challenges, but not as difficulties.

Great! I know UK is supporting innovative ideas and there are some other ICO whith unique concepts starting business from UK only.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

Amazing that they have supporters and admins in so many different countries, it's actually very impressive. There are quite a lot of members on each channel as well as the main FortySevenBank channel that is in English!

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:08:24 PM

FortySeven Bank issued 2 840 846 FSBT. 3855 participants are contributed in ICO. What you thing in remaining days forty seven bank will cross 4K participants count? Cool

The hype and buzz has been sustained for this project for good, despite the delays the numbers kept on increasing, I have seen project get delayed and loss members but it's the opposite with fortyseven bank project, it show good faith from both potential and already investors 

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

The hype and buzz has been sustained for this project for good, despite the delays the numbers kept on increasing, I have seen project get delayed and loss members but it's the opposite with fortyseven bank project, it show good faith from both potential and already investors 

Ya its a pretty steady build up, not sure they'll break the 4000 before end but its definitly possible, it depends if they start to push their advertising a bit more into new markets that might not have aheard about the project, theirs a lot of sites outside the standard few that are getting very popular in the scene picking up some advertising in those and upping the social media could easily blow them past the 4k mark
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:49 PM

10 days left for the ICO. I think that we can see the number 3 000 000 of the tokens sold. With the extension we have seen that there is a good increase in the investors.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

Just visited the https://www.fortyseven.io/ , currently approximately 60% of their token has  been sold. They still have 10 days more , and hoping they will reach the hard cap of 5 000 000. You will never regret because your money worth to invest. Just believe to their VALUES : Transparency, Effectiveness and user firendly procedures, Security and privacy (data protection), Innovativeness, Customer satisfaction, Market share growth and worldwide expansion and
Profit for all stakeholders.

Yea, that's some strong words for any brand to use, especially transparency, they've been doing good so far and when it comes to their innovative capabilities, i must confess that i have felt it, like a tip of what i stand to gain as an investor in this project
taibas

Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

Ya its a pretty steady build up, not sure they'll break the 4000 before end but its definitly possible, it depends if they start to push their advertising a bit more into new markets that might not have aheard about the project, theirs a lot of sites outside the standard few that are getting very popular in the scene picking up some advertising in those and upping the social media could easily blow them past the 4k mark
I think that the project is doing well with the marketing company, although this is not superfluous. And up to 4000 is not very far, it is more than realistic if you take into account the popularity of the project and what kind of service this project offers.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

10 days left for the ICO. I think that we can see the number 3 000 000 of the tokens sold. With the extension we have seen that there is a good increase in the investors.

The extension was really a good decision for them to take. So many investors would have missed out on investments in this project if not for the extension.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

If the sales end up like this it means fortyseven bank will end up with less than 4 million tokens in all... I wonder how this is going to play out in the market with its low total supply.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

I hope they will cross 4K participants and 3 million sold FSBT Token soon. This project deserve to reach their goals.

I am quite of your opinion, 3mio sold tokens would be a nice number. Also for psychological reasons. I wish the team that they reach this milestone. They have a few days left, good luck!
I think that they will manage to hit that 4000 participants and the 3 million. They are doing really well so i can see them hitting those numbers for sure.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

If the sales end up like this it means fortyseven bank will end up with less than 4 million tokens in all... I wonder how this is going to play out in the market with its low total supply.

I think the low Token supply is not the worst thing, rather it is good for the investors. For the project 47B it would be better to sell more than 4 million Token.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

I think the low Token supply is not the worst thing, rather it is good for the investors. For the project 47B it would be better to sell more than 4 million Token.

If there is a low supply then it could be possible that the price will rise high in the future. That is only if there is many people who whant this coin in the exchanges of course.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:01:13 PM

Worst thing? Low token supply is amazing, it means you own a larger percentage of the pie, so if the market swings up you get a much bigger gain, projects with billions of tokens or even hundreds of millions are much harder to see a substantial move in the market, and the tokens that do moev that are big like that quickly get dumped by everyone with stockpiles of tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Worst thing? Low token supply is amazing, it means you own a larger percentage of the pie, so if the market swings up you get a much bigger gain, projects with billions of tokens or even hundreds of millions are much harder to see a substantial move in the market, and the tokens that do moev that are big like that quickly get dumped by everyone with stockpiles of tokens.

Yeah the less tokens the better for investors, if there is a high demand when FortySeven Bank is listed on crypto exchanges, do we know yet which exchanges they want to be listed on?

Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: