Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

quoting from the Chinese article-
"Forty Seven Bank, allows developers to create new technologies under their protection and provide them with access to all bank licenses so that they can fully comply with the regulations in any market they operate. "Engineers and founders should not focus on things like compliance, risk management or building customer service organizations. If we do these things for them, they can focus on what they are good at and sell their products in parallel."
vcxv

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

A well written article on major ICO involving banking and financial sector. It covers projects like- Everex, Micromoney, Crypterium, Polybius Bank and Forty Seven Bank as well.
Although it is a long one, but read it out to have an Idea of what each ICO is offering to its customers.

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/banking-sector-ico-analysis-bb01e6c5437
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

I really like the fact that we get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. So glad the price is fixed

Sure as an investor, you would definitely like that which favors you, just like the drop in eth price is not having any form of effect on token is to your favor, you are expected to like it. But this doesn't really favor the team I guess. It

Hmmmm i haven't given this much thought myself, i sincerely do hope it doesn't really affect the project progress but come to think of it, doesn't it end up balances it self somehow when the price of eth eventually shoots up

That is not a good thing for developers given they need to cash out at some point. So the drop is not in their favor but of course favours investors. It is always tricky given the crypto is highly volatile. so you have to factor all that.

I somehow feel if the target product is to be achieved then there is a need for extension, the market is really causing some setbacks in plans... I can do much myself this days given this trends so sad

This is the risk with ETH locked based ICO's, but would be the same if it were locked in USD. It is about whether the ICO will actually be able to fund their project with the investment they gather, which is mostly ETH. The crypto market behavior is capable of affecting the funding in such a way that postponing dates would makes strategic sense

As said before, if it make sense for the project and development of our investment, to extend the ICO or/and postpone the listing to an exchange, then they should do that.

While I also find sense like you for a postponement what about to the bulk of investors who may be on the other side of the divide and may not find reason for a postponement even though its so obvious, 47Bk should come out with say incentives for already investors and potential ones too to reach both the target and satisfy everyone involved in the project

Personally, I am more against an extension of the ICO. I think it does not make a good impression, if you extend the ICO because of too low income.
They have already taken a lot of ETH and they will not have to change everything at once in Fiat. Most of them, like all of us, can wait until prices rise again

which becomes the next big question; when will ethereum gets to rise again? too much bearish mode almost unbearable and its affecting everyone in the crypto space, to say the truth i still have some glimmer of hope for the surge in price but may be much more later

If I knew that, I would immediately invest all my money in eth :-)

Since I've just bought cheap Ethereum, I'll buy some FSBT today, so cheap I'll never get it again

Yeah buying more alts and tokens at this time is most advisable as I see some positive news sometimes ago in the early hours of today... When is FSBT intending to end sales?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

Congrats, I was already impressed with the outreach in Japan and now China as well, the Asian market is pretty much accessed.

Very smart choice from the team to be pushing in China, hopefully they push in korea as well as the Crypto market in those parts of the world is immense, and seems to be growing faster than almost anywhere else in the world, so getting penetration in those areas is a huge win for the project.

Forty Seven Bank has shown lots of interest in the Asia market, i have ready a handful of acknowledgment articles from reputable companies from Japan backing Forty seven bank. I think it will be great to see 47B to be embrace by the Asia matket.
Prolonging sales does not always look attractive. Usually, I do not like it very much. But given the current market, and the number of conducted by ICO, such a decision, probably, can improve the situation.

It is a wise move by the team they are beginning to discover were the crypto investors are more populated and how they can attract them.

Congrats to forty seven team for making this happen, I'm really impressed to see the Asian market embracing this project. Looking forward to more partnership in this part of the world.
vcxv

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

Congrats, I was already impressed with the outreach in Japan and now China as well, the Asian market is pretty much accessed.

Very smart choice from the team to be pushing in China, hopefully they push in korea as well as the Crypto market in those parts of the world is immense, and seems to be growing faster than almost anywhere else in the world, so getting penetration in those areas is a huge win for the project.

Forty Seven Bank has shown lots of interest in the Asia market, i have ready a handful of acknowledgment articles from reputable companies from Japan backing Forty seven bank. I think it will be great to see 47B to be embrace by the Asia matket.
Prolonging sales does not always look attractive. Usually, I do not like it very much. But given the current market, and the number of conducted by ICO, such a decision, probably, can improve the situation.

It is a wise move by the team they are beginning to discover were the crypto investors are more populated and how they can attract them.

Congrats to forty seven team for making this happen, I'm really impressed to see the Asian market embracing this project. Looking forward to more partnership in this part of the world.
In Asian Market India and Indonesia are also big countries where forty seven bank should try to make inroads.  Smiley
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

Saw from the website that ico stop date and listing on exchange will take place at Q1 which assume both will be done on the 31st, is that correct.

That was original plan but due to current crypto market condition I think they should extend ICO and listing as well. I think people who invested in this project also like to see delay in listing.

I think that would be a wise move with the current crypto market condition, they will certainly raise more funds and I really do hope the crypto starts to show some healthy signs soon...

It's only a matter of time until all this FUD blows over and people realise how good the blockchain technology is

Sure, i believe the market is been manipulated but a selective few, in order to buy a lot because whether we like it or not, a bullish period is coming, tokens like Forty Seven Bank may then be too costly to get, joining at this period has an advantage, my opinion
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

I really like the fact that we get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. So glad the price is fixed

Sure as an investor, you would definitely like that which favors you, just like the drop in eth price is not having any form of effect on token is to your favor, you are expected to like it. But this doesn't really favor the team I guess. It

Hmmmm i haven't given this much thought myself, i sincerely do hope it doesn't really affect the project progress but come to think of it, doesn't it end up balances it self somehow when the price of eth eventually shoots up

That is not a good thing for developers given they need to cash out at some point. So the drop is not in their favor but of course favours investors. It is always tricky given the crypto is highly volatile. so you have to factor all that.

I somehow feel if the target product is to be achieved then there is a need for extension, the market is really causing some setbacks in plans... I can do much myself this days given this trends so sad

This is the risk with ETH locked based ICO's, but would be the same if it were locked in USD. It is about whether the ICO will actually be able to fund their project with the investment they gather, which is mostly ETH. The crypto market behavior is capable of affecting the funding in such a way that postponing dates would makes strategic sense

As said before, if it make sense for the project and development of our investment, to extend the ICO or/and postpone the listing to an exchange, then they should do that.

While I also find sense like you for a postponement what about to the bulk of investors who may be on the other side of the divide and may not find reason for a postponement even though its so obvious, 47Bk should come out with say incentives for already investors and potential ones too to reach both the target and satisfy everyone involved in the project

Personally, I am more against an extension of the ICO. I think it does not make a good impression, if you extend the ICO because of too low income.
They have already taken a lot of ETH and they will not have to change everything at once in Fiat. Most of them, like all of us, can wait until prices rise again

which becomes the next big question; when will ethereum gets to rise again? too much bearish mode almost unbearable and its affecting everyone in the crypto space, to say the truth i still have some glimmer of hope for the surge in price but may be much more later

If I knew that, I would immediately invest all my money in eth :-)

Since I've just bought cheap Ethereum, I'll buy some FSBT today, so cheap I'll never get it again

Yeah buying more alts and tokens at this time is most advisable as I see some positive news sometimes ago in the early hours of today... When is FSBT intending to end sales?

oh really, you heard good news? which news was that? I can handle good news :-)
Maybe then I know where to invest

47BK-ICO ends in 3 days and 11 hours from now
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

Saw from the website that ico stop date and listing on exchange will take place at Q1 which assume both will be done on the 31st, is that correct.

That was original plan but due to current crypto market condition I think they should extend ICO and listing as well. I think people who invested in this project also like to see delay in listing.

I think that would be a wise move with the current crypto market condition, they will certainly raise more funds and I really do hope the crypto starts to show some healthy signs soon...

It's only a matter of time until all this FUD blows over and people realise how good the blockchain technology is

Sure, i believe the market is been manipulated but a selective few, in order to buy a lot because whether we like it or not, a bullish period is coming, tokens like Forty Seven Bank may then be too costly to get, joining at this period has an advantage, my opinion

It seems a delays has been mentioned in many occasions because of the drop. Many ICOs suffered through the period and there is not guarantees we will be seeing a bullish. I am not sure what impacts the delay would have but I think the team would be assess given they will have to work on the product and all. So I am hoping to hear something from them soon.

Cnote328

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

Along with sereval features 47B plans provide for their clients, Individual clients will have opportunities to create and manage their investment portfolio by using investment and brokerage services provided by Forty Seven Bank.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

Along with sereval features 47B plans provide for their clients, Individual clients will have opportunities to create and manage their investment portfolio by using investment and brokerage services provided by Forty Seven Bank.

This is seem an alright plan for client. Well as regards the ICO have the board reached any conclusion yet about extension or not?? Is there any official update from them regarding this effect?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

A well written article on major ICO involving banking and financial sector. It covers projects like- Everex, Micromoney, Crypterium, Polybius Bank and Forty Seven Bank as well.
Although it is a long one, but read it out to have an Idea of what each ICO is offering to its customers.

Thank you for sharing the link. Really interesting stuff. Risks exist in any project, every investor should remember this.
Abah007

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

Will there be one more round of ICO now that the hard cap is looking a bit difficult to reach?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Thank you for sharing the link. Really interesting stuff. Risks exist in any project, every investor should remember this.

I'm glad the team have shared this on twitter, it certainly has some interesting information on there which is really educational.

They should try to spread this information across all social media platforms such as medium,reddit,slack,telegram - it's important to ensure everyone is aware of the potential of this ICO
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

Seems to be interesting news. But this news/article is Chinese language and I am not able to convert it to English. Can someone explain or add summary here?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

Wow, this is really cool mate. Really revealing and well detailed article in deed. Thanks for the share, really a good one for beginners
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

Seems to be interesting news. But this news/article is Chinese language and I am not able to convert it to English. Can someone explain or add summary here?

I had managed to translate it using google, whereby you can translate the whole page. It's worth doing and having a read as there is some interesting information.

I have quoted the article below translated.

Compliance with regulations is important, but not something engineers should deal with — it would only hamper innovation. Read up on this issue in reports by Chinese media on our efforts.

Compliance is important, but it is not handled by engineers - it only hinders innovation. You can continue to understand this topic from another Chinese media report on our efforts.

The latest wave of financial technology may change traditional systems and improve the lives of consumers, but promising small start-ups are hampered by complex compliance laws, rules, and regulations before they begin operations. A new European start-up company has provided a solution to this global problem, which is also an important factor for the Chinese market.

Financial technology is an irresistible force, but now it is facing an irrevocable target: compliance with regulations. Talented small financial technology development teams may come up with groundbreaking technologies, but before they bring them to market, they will have to hire a team of lawyers to ensure that they comply with national financial and consumer laws. New ventures with transnational ambitions must go through this process as they enter each new market and economic region.

Alexander Mullins discovered the problem and decided to do something about it. His company, Forty Seven Bank, allows developers to create new technologies under their protection and provide them with access to all bank licenses so that they can fully comply with the regulations in any market they operate. "Engineers and founders should not focus on things like compliance, risk management or building customer service organizations. If we do these things for them, they can focus on what they are good at and sell their products in parallel." Marlins said.

Cnote328

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

Will there be one more round of ICO now that the hard cap is looking a bit difficult to reach?

Forty Seven Bank has reached their soft cap is already, so even if they don't sell all tokens the soft cap is enough to to continue. So i having an addition round of ICO isn't really a necessity.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

I don't think this is necessary, getting the hardcap is not the issue, the main thing is the softcap which they've achieved, extending or creating any other sought of ICO is not a good idea because of the backlash they will surely come with it, people react differently to different scenarios
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

Japan and China are very big so they get a lot of supporters if they perform well there than the rest of the world would be an easy cake for them.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

I don't think this is necessary, getting the hardcap is not the issue, the main thing is the softcap which they've achieved, extending or creating any other sought of ICO is not a good idea because of the backlash they will surely come with it, people react differently to different scenarios

True not everyone will want them to extend their ico period... Some investors might already be tired and get more frustrated if the ico is increased... But i think it will benefit all the investors if it was increased.. The total supply is already so low.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: