Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200468 times)
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are the coins which are great in long term investment because of its constant presence in the crypto market. They have also the great price and value than the other kinds of cryptocurrency.
Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
And why not?I here is 2 year ago, invested in tokens, they then cost 0.009$ , now 5.6$ I have their 12,000 units. Invest gentlemen, just before you do, learn where you're going to invest.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

I would personally recommend to invest in future coins with real life use and applications and that are gonna be of high demand in the future increasing the price. some of the coins are based on solving real life problems and enhancing it such as ripple XRP that is being signed by number of companies and is changing the way money transfer works.
kal_21

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

if everything goes well IOTA has the potential to be No:1 Coin

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/82nfv7/update_iota_data_marketplace_participants/

if you are a long term investor stick to IOTA

don't fell for FUDs that are been spread intentionally by its competitors to discredit IOTA, Do your own research

Here as some articles to start your research: 

https://satoshiwatch.com/coins/iota/in-depth/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-a-biased-hit-piece/
https://hackernoon.com/iota-why-the-fud-makes-sense-82a2f1dc38d5
https://www.tangleblog.com/2017/09/13/competitors-amy-castor-tale-reputation-usage-discredit-campaign/
WonkaW

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO. This year, these coins will grow. I can be sure that the next three years investing in this 3 coin with Bitcoin will still be profitable.
YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

Hey folks,

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Well, actually in my top 100 coins from the market to take, it any of them are good, but at the expense of other altcoins have nothing to say you can't.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

There are many coins here that are worth the long hold. Stratis, Ethereum, Bitcoin and the other top strong coins vying to beat each other. But there are also coins that have bigger potential especially those that are still in very low market capitalization. I got my bets on Horizon and Humaniq.
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:26:45 AM

Hey folks,

My top two coins are Decred and Swarm City.

Reasons for Decred:

probably the best dev team in the space next to monero (developers of btcsuite)
decentralized governance. DCR holders can vote on pre-coded hard forks. (the ticket voting system requires them to have skin in the game and lock their Decred up for an average of 30 days)
unique hybrid implementation of PoS/PoW which removes most of the weaknesses that both systems have when used solo
they will probably be the first team to have a functioning implementation of the Lightning Network
because of the brilliant dev tem/leadership it attracts the best talent -> network effect and exponential growth
All these factors lead me to believe it is the most future proof coin out there right now
Reasons for Swarm City:

Decentralized reputation based craigslist with hashtags
Need I say more?

skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are good coins for long-term investments, because each year the price has a significant rise, but do not buy it at a rising price.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

For a long time I took lightcoin, bitcoin and etherium. In the medium-term perspective, I think that successful investments will be eos, zrx and omisego
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple are most popular crypto to invest and good holdings for long term investment, but for me now I just have bitcoin and ethereum and I wish I could have other altcoins too. There are a lot of selection of coins to invest but it's up to you which of them you are trusted most, because not all coins are potential to boost, some are also scam.
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

XRP, ETH, TRON, Cardstack, Databroker. These tokens can show great growth in the coming months. Functionality projects are prepared in different ways, but they are all from the financial sphere, which is typical for block projects.

Among many of altcoin that you mention above and i do have one of them i like. The rest is like pump and dump coin.
Etherium is the best one nowdays and its very high profitable. If i have more money then i will invest into etherium
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:07:53 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin and Ethereum is probably the most talked cryptocurrency being a long term investment. Except these coins, I would likey to add Polymath as one of the long term investment. As of now, it is suffering a downward fluctuation because previously distributed airdrop, but I think it will regain its price in a month or year. It is a security token which everyone needs to ensure safety.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

IF you would be thinking of long term investment while you keep earning as well, try the TAAS token which you as a holder can receive quarterly dividends. TAAS token is getting stronger it use to be just $2 each last year but now its $5 and monthly dividends are still distributed to your wallet automatically and its send as ETH.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

I think Ethereum is the only best coin for investment for short term and long term both aspect. Ethereum is consistently performing very good and is stable more than other crypto currency including Bitcoin.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

Although almost impossible to predict, I'm betting on Ethereum, especially for when it goes into PoS (Casper), and mining basically stops (at least as far as we know it today).

Yes for longterm low risk investment Ethereum and Bitcoin is probably your best choices. However if you are looking for higher returns (higher risk of course) their are some very solid projects at the moment that have potential to give very good returns in future.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:25:43 AM

Bitcoin would be best for 5-10 year investment. I can’t even imagine how great botcoin will be in that span of time. For other coins, you can also go with ETH, LTC, OMG and NEO. I’m holding these coin and planning to do it for long term as well. I believe that these coins will have a good future, they are developing, innovating and they good for long term due to their stability, so I for me, these coins are safe.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:33:02 AM

IF you would be thinking of long term investment while you keep earning as well, try the TAAS token which you as a holder can receive quarterly dividends. TAAS token is getting stronger it use to be just $2 each last year but now its $5 and monthly dividends are still distributed to your wallet automatically and its send as ETH.
I think ethereum is the best coin to long term investment because this coin strikes high last year and i think its rise again and grow more. Also ethereum is become known because of its has potential and also goo coin too. So there's no reason to not invest this coin because once you have it, its really worth it and surely you can have a lot of profit after 1-2 years of your investment.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
cryptokudi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

Investing in altcoin in long term may not be that ideal because of its volatility in price and can easily be manipulated by the news but who knows. Bitcoin started also as very few believe in it. Many are pessimist investing in it but eventually jump into it when it started to prove that it can withstand obstacles within its path and it has a good foundation. If I have to choose I may take ETH, NEO, and XRP as my long-term choice. It has good dev team and good concept behind it that can be topped other competitors with respect to its category.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

Just my opinion probably Ethereum has a huge chance for long term investment and really shows some ability that would last for a long period of time and it makes me feel great.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: