Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:39:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200489 times)
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
a crypto currency called Ripple will bring big profits to investors in 2018. The cost of one virtual coin started from $ 0, 0065 dollars, then this figure grew to 2, 47. This is the second most popular, after bitcoin, crypto currency, in the market there are stocks of these virtual coins worth $ 75 billion.
This unit has become promising and popular, that's why, having bought it right now, after a while you can get a huge profit.
sanemquendanma

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

There are many coins here that are worth the long hold. Stratis, Ethereum, Bitcoin and the other top strong coins vying to beat each other. But there are also coins that have bigger potential especially those that are still in very low market capitalization. I got my bets on Horizon and Humaniq.
aenin2764

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

I think that the top ten CoinMarketCap tables are almost always worthy of attention for a long-term investment. This primarily refers to ethereum, monero, litecoin, ripple. These coins in the long term should give a good profit. I would also pay attention to bitcoin cash, which, it seems to me, will grow in price and other forks.
fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

The safest choice is bitcoin and ether, and you always buy leading stocks, and you're right. This risk is minimal, but it may be less rewarding, but long-term is very appropriate. Because they are stable and have more support.
quynhle10t

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

altcoin that can be a mainstay for the next 5 to 10 years is ethereum, although the price is now much different from its predecessor the bitcoin but the future of this coin I think will be very good to be a long-term investment 5 to 10 years
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

Hey folks,

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

I am a Waves enthusiast. This project has everything to become great and I really don't know why its price is still too low.

Here are main Waves features:

- token creation tab
- leasing platform
- decentralized exchange.

Right now Waves price is very low so I am buying. I enjoy Waves so much that I put it in my signature, although I earn nothing from it, because nobody paid me for doing it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Hey folks,

I'm sure that bitcoin will die last. This is the most reliable investment for a such period. If you believe in crypto, then believe in bitcoin. The technologies will be improved. There will be new cool projects. But there will always be a leader. And his name is bitcoin. All the rest is not eternal.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

As of today, I think the best coins that are going to best for long-term investment are the almighty Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano and NEO. I am not saying that I am following an expert's advice or just saw it on a press release or something. It is just coming from my own instincts. I know you have your own decisions, so make sure you only invest what you can afford to lose.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

altcoin that can be a mainstay for the next 5 to 10 years is ethereum, although the price is now much different from its predecessor the bitcoin but the future of this coin I think will be very good to be a long-term investment 5 to 10 years
alaska2930

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

Based on the information, financial stability and performance, bitcoin is the best and perfect cryptocurrency that suited for a long term investment.
Investing in bitcoin provides you a assurance that you can become financial stable in future and you can achieve all your dreams with the help of them.
tyson777

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

It was hard to hold altcoin for long period of time, only bitcoin is the best for long term investment. But if you want to take a risk just choose ethereum and LTC.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

As of today, I think the best coins that are going to best for long-term investment are the almighty Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano and NEO. I am not saying that I am following an expert's advice or just saw it on a press release or something. It is just coming from my own instincts. I know you have your own decisions, so make sure you only invest what you can afford to lose.
I would add to the list of reliable coins with a good potential for the future development of Monero and Litecoin. I think these coins will not disappear in 5 to 10 years, it can be considered a reliable investment for a long time.
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

I think that the current cryptocurrency worthy of long-term investment in this market is BTC, ETH, EOS, NEO. These are all cryptocurrencies with great development potential. I believe that they will have a lot of room to rise as the market recovers.
hasbdzb8382

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

There is no answer to this question. Few people can say with certainty that the crypto market will exist in 5, and even more in 10 years. It can be banned even this year. Why not? But if you think about investing for such a long period, then you need to pay attention to new blockchains.
nicesun260

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

I think bitcoin is the number one coin that is great to invest in a long period of time because as you can see the price that being changeable and for the last 2years we can say that it is improving unlike to other coin that we do not know if accepted in many countries where bitcoin is accepted.
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

There may be a lot of this. At present, I think BTC, ADA and CTM may be the best investments now, and they may have high prices in the future.

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

I think everyone would agree with me that this is btc and ether. However, today, the number of crypto coins is increasing greatly and I give preference to the long-term hold for about a year or so until the price increases
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

I think coins that have good potential for long-term investments are coins that are in the top three. Because as we know the reputation of a coin can be said good if it has a fairly high price and many people who invest in it.
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

BTC is stable coin for long time investment or you can investment cheap  and good potential coin and holding them for a long period of time will. I believe you earn big profit.
cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

You can be sure in the long term only in two crypto-currencies, which occupy the first and second place on the coinmarketcap - Ethereum and Bitcoin.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: