Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200467 times)
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

To determine the best potential coin, you may look and track coins ib the coin marketcap. Coimarketcap allows you to see ranked coins that have shown great growth performance. Another thing about it is that if you are finding a Coin that is newly introduced, you can also find it there. Instead of joining on an ICO I prefer looking at coins such as those.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

My long term bet is ETH.  It will surpass BTC in the long run.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

I think some of the coins that have a great future are Ripple, IOTA and Cardano, with the ever-increasing technical and community support there is no doubt that the future of the coins will continue to increase.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

for me the best long term investments are bitcoin and eth. i think with the two coins you can not go wrong.

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions

It depends on your financial need but I much prefer to used NEO and Ethereum because multiple investors are active in investing in these coins so there a possibility to buy your coin with a unexpected prices.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
monmoni

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

Do not think too far, took target for 3 years is enough. There are a lot of coins out there but not all coins really are good and promising, I will suggest NPXS, EOS, IOTA, Ethereum is one of the good coins.
gooogleacz342

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

Just my opinion probably Ethereum has a huge chance for long term investment and really shows some ability that would last for a long period of time and it makes me feel great.
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

There are two coins for me. These are ETH and BTC. Both of them have been recognised by all participants of the cryptocurrency market so their risks are low.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

The coins that are supported by strong communities are always a good choice. I prefer EOS, ETH, XMR, LTC, VXG. And of course, the king of them all - Bitcoin, whose price will increase seven-fold in five years, is great for long-term hodling.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Still i'm new in this world, the date when i joined and till today i gain some experience. So according to me, the best altcoin for LONG-TERM investment are:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. NEO
4. LTC
5. Deeponion

There are many more, but these are my Top-5!
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

Hey folks,

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

my opinion is that for such an investment, as you say, any coin that has its own blockchain will come the time and no one will invest in the ICO as today, and all existing blockchains will be a success, a very promising Ethereum blockchain, but I very much like its evolution Callisto. and its newest Protocol, stacking , just as I really like the NEM (XEM) blockchain, there are a lot of strong projects. but you will be able to put in 5-10 years your money and forget, you should always follow always will want to participate
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

For now, it would be difficult to come up with a definite answer, just like the early dot.com boom,  no one would then be picking Yahoo, where is Yahoo now. I think the best projects are not yet born or conceived. BTC would be here for a long time but the projects that would lead the space are not in the spotlight yet
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

For now, it would be difficult to come up with a definite answer, just like the early dot.com boom,  no one would then be picking Yahoo, where is Yahoo now. I think the best projects are not yet born or conceived. BTC would be here for a long time but the projects that would lead the space are not in the spotlight yet
i think and this is just my opinion, the great coins that could be in a long term is bitcoin because bitcoin are the first created crypto and until now many people trust bitcoin because bitcoin have a potential to be on top rather than that bitcoin is one of the large cryptocurrency so many people wanted to invest or to have an account in bitcoin because bitcoin can increase our profit.
leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

Hey folks,

Though it's nearly. Impossible to know which are going to perform the best of course, unless they're scams, most coins have some intrinsic value, if nothing else due to their community network.

I personally like to get involved with projects which are building a community-driven platform and follow them from the beginning, as I find this most rewarding. At the moment my favourite is WONO, a decentralised P2P platform for freelancing services and physical goods. Wono's ecosystem is comprised of different actors: vendors, guarantors, arbitrators and customers. All of these elements working effectively together provide a healthy, balanced decentralised ecosystem which is self-driven and self-sustaining. The community really is put in the driving seat, which is an inherent feature of the blockchain providing a much more community-controlled solution as opposed to centralised systems.

If anyone knew the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world they would already be very rich from having such good perception  Grin but my advice is to choose projects you think can change a space in the long run so you're not too freaked out by the price in the short term.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

I’d avoid coins like eos and cardano that have billion dollar market caps and almost nothing to show for it. These coins are hugely overpriced and are priced so highly purely on hype which can come down very quickly

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
FAT_32

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

You should always be looking for real coins and not the shitty ones, the best thing that you can do is to make a research before investing, but if you want to make some money in a near future, invest on ethereum, neo and eos, they 3 are going to make more than x2 before the end of the year
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

The coins I choose to invest in the future are COV and ETH, I am sure this will be a good investment for me in the future, I've been saving this coin almost a year from the distribution of coins and now starting there increase, I save for 2019 that will coming, because I heard in 2019 there will be a significant increase.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

Hey folks,

In my own opinion, bitcoins is the best investment above all the cryptocurrency in the market because it was popular today and people prefer bitcoins due to its potential in the market that is very fast to grow.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

As for me it will be
1:kurecoin
2:Nobs coin
3:Bouts
4:carboneum(c8)
5:LGR
6:Dividend
7:LALA
 and some other coins.
The best is make research about the coin.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

All the coins have expectations to last very long and they have a value that is always up and down is uncertain. And coins that could last up to 10 years or even longer as the ETH, BTC and this BCH is a coin with a huge potential. If investing for the long term of my own choosing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: