Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200491 times)
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Many coins can offer on such criteria, but also all these proposed coins have large and small risks, and I think that every person mastered in this area, should choose his own coin.

DarkGnyss

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

1. Etherium
2. Neo
3. Xspec
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

I think for longer run its good to invest in blockchain platfrom project which can give huge returns when their adoption will start & ethereum will surely gonna face tough competition in future.
1) Steller (XLM) :- So many good projects coming on Steller Blockchain Recently
2) Zilliqa ( ZIL) :- Zilliqa is very hot investment for longer run & now it is very Cheap from it ATH price.
3) NEO :- The traction of the NEO blockchain is getting better with so many upcoming projects & Neo is also very Cheap right now from its ATH price.

reputationproceedsme

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

TalentSnap is the next great innovation in hiring technology, because it’s also the next great innovation in Artificial Intelligence. Buying TSC tokens you have a possibility to use this platform in future. Fast and effective employment is real with TalentSnap! Cool
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

Most of the people here will suggest large cap coins, but that isn't actually a case. Large cap coins indeed are good in long term because of their stability in long run. But I would suggest try to find a coin under a $10 million overall marketcap but it should have utility. Such coins can make it big in long run.
Wicking

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions

STEALTH STAKING algo (Proof-Of-Stealth) done by Spectrecoin

Basically an ability to stake your coins on private (anonymous) balances receving anonymous untraceable bonus rewards.
First ever algorithm in Crypto.
What is even more funny, is that current mcap is only 6 mills due to lack of awareness about the project

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
Most of the people here will suggest large cap coins, but that isn't actually a case. Large cap coins indeed are good in long term because of their stability in long run. But I would suggest try to find a coin under a $10 million overall marketcap but it should have utility. Such coins can make it big in long run.
Amazing technology, energy-saving POS (5-15% per annum).Absolutely working product. An enthusiastic team of managers and developers. A wonderful community. The price is about $ 0.3 that with a total of 21,000,000 coins at the onset of a bullish trend is easy to overcome the previous peak of$6. This investment is risky enough, but it can give you X50-100 in the long run.
XLM is more stable and predictable, but also potentially less profitable, I'm sure during the year it will bring X3-5.
And of course, do not invest in crypto more than you can afford to lose.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

For me personally I think cardano and neo these two coins will be good for long term. Cardano is known as third generation blockchain and it has improved feature of ethereum.
Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

There are honestly so many choices for a question like this. We can all guess and many will guess right and wrong. I see a lot of people mentioning some of the same ones I would also mention. BTC of course, however I'll go against the grain and NOT pick ETH. ADA, maybe EOS, ZIL, OMG, RHOC, KMD, TEZOS, XSPEC, VET, ENG are some of the ones I'm already in or interested in.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

I think it's a bit hard to decide long term investment because people usually don't have any patience in waiting. And mostly from hat i've known, if they decide to do long term, the first to choose is bitcoin or t least ethereum. Then beside these two, you're free to choose any coins you want. Since bitcoin and ethereum are more acceptable.

rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:08:50 AM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions

Based on my experience , when it comes to long term investment I think the best coin that suits are those coins in top of the list because those coin has a good credibility that some other coins doesn't have.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

For long-term investment, it is necessary to take those cryptocurrencies that have shown their reliability and in case of failure, you can safely hope for a growing trend.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Signmd

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

I think the best investment is bitcoin. Its price will grow many times, this is digital gold and it is safe to invest in it. Part of the money, of course, can be invested in altcoyins, but you need to choose those coins behind which the technology stands and which will be in demand. A good choice, in my opinion, is coins like ETH, ETC, ICX and KIN.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

I would suggest you look into the Securities Tokens, especially equity-based ones.

Corl, for example, is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

From my point of view, it is a great long-term opportunity.

So, here's the link if you would like to consider this one https://corl.io/
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

for now, all i can say is bitcoin the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum the king of altcoins. for a long terms hold i'd still prefer these two strong crypto ruler
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

for now, all i can say is bitcoin the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum the king of altcoins. for a long terms hold i'd still prefer these two strong crypto ruler
These two coins are good for long term investment but not only this one because number of potential altcoins are available in the market so we should invest on NEO, EOS, BCH, etc. These are all also support for long term relationship in crypto platform. I prefer any two potential coins for long term investment and some altcoins are mid term investment, finally few altcoins are short term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

I think its better to invest in mainstream cryptocurrency like BTC and ETH for longer run as they gives confidence of stability and have major dominance on market. Also its better to invest in projects like NEO, ZIL, XLM, & EOS which are competitor of the ethereum blockchain. In future this altcoins can give huge returns if they their adoption will start.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

There are lots of great long-term coin which could purchase with regard to long-term income that are Stratis, surf, xvg, veri and so on. Presently there designers are extremely energetic as well as performing a lot of things within history to determine all of them with this marketplace and provide good income in order to cases.
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

There are a lot of tokens in the crypto market. But not every coin good for long-term investments. Here are two types of investments.

1. Short-term
            2. Long-term

These are the main investment methods. Actually, I'm really like to long-term investment. It is a very valuable way to make good profits. If you want to make a long-term investment? So, I think BTC, ETH and NEO coins is very good for that. So I will suggest these tokens for you.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Well, diversifying your coins into several top 100 coins should be fine

IOTA is always good to hold imo by looking the amount of TPS it can scale
Follow up by EOS, if you think ETH is quite a good blockchain network, EOS does something like that but have a slightly different approach in terms of the infrastructure
arida_ds

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

Undoubtedly, these are leaders - Bitcoin, Ethereum. This is the best option for long-term investments. Everything will pay off in double size, though not quickly. And given the jump in growth, there is always a chance to hit a big jackpot.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: