Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200467 times)
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:53:50 PM

You should check doc token (mtc), they have great potential, great team and i love them vision. They try to do make great things for our world. So i love them and i made some investing that coin.
Ofcourse ethereum, neo and vet is great coins too for long term investment. Everybody should buy them Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:08:16 PM

My long-term investment with crypto currency coins is very risky, we will have to have considerable confidence because we cannot predict the development of the currency going forward
Right now is actually hard to make any long predictions but i think you will do fine with top coin like XLM, BTC, ETH and some other ones they all seems to be doing perfectly fine and have some serious backing attached to it
I agree with you that the coin you mentioned in my opinion is also good for long-term investment but after all everyone disagrees with it because they certainly have their own decisions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:52:39 PM

My long-term investment with crypto currency coins is very risky, we will have to have considerable confidence because we cannot predict the development of the currency going forward
investing your money in cryptocurrency is high risk, that's why choose cryptocurrency from the top coin from coinmarketcap is good choice for me

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:57:22 PM

investing your money in cryptocurrency is high risk, that's why choose cryptocurrency from the top coin from coinmarketcap is good choice for me
Apparently today, the majority of cryptocurrency users prefer to invest in top coins of the cryptocurrency market. This is primarily to talk not only about the prospects of these projects, but also about the fact that users want to save their money with minimal risk of putech. But at the same time, those projects that investors leave are doomed to fall.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:28:33 PM

Talking about the risk of investing in cryptocurrency is undoubtedly very high but if you are experienced I think it is not a big problem and it really depends on each of you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:28:32 AM

All investments in crypto are long-term investments and this is indeed risky, but will have good results, if at the beginning without a lot of capital and gradually increase. Every coin has a movement that allows it to be more valuable. Many altcoins that last up to 2 or 3 years stay alive.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:02:44 AM

For long-term investments, of course, we must be careful when choosing coins. In addition, we will hold these coins for a period of 5-10 years. And I think you should take the time to check the development of coins. But the thing that makes me sure is the coin that has the potential like the top 5 CMC coins.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:10:46 AM

Now, in my opinion, there are so many coins which are very suitable as long-term or short-term investments. like bitcoin which is very suitable if blackish do daily trading
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:54:22 AM

if I own the best bitcoin and ethereum coins are made long-term investments, and the results are also quite promising because there are many people who believe that these two coins are very good to get a big profit in the long run

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:15:19 AM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
As practice shows, this is not Bitcoin and Ether, but Ripple and Cardano. I also think it's worth adding waves and stellar. Anyway, the ideal investment portfolio is not achieved now.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:01:30 PM

At the moment, only one project comes to my mind that I myself had invested for the first time about three or four months ago and during that time had already received about 700% of the profits. This is a project - Etheera. This is a Swiss project with a small capitalization. Besides him I don’t know of any other project that would interest me more.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:07:28 PM

For those who have a deposit in the amount of no more than half of Bitcoin, I advise you to turn your attention to Etheera Swiss project. Very interesting token - for three and a half months I managed to quite easily increase the amount of my initial investment several times.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:12:28 PM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
As practice shows, this is not Bitcoin and Ether, but Ripple and Cardano. I also think it's worth adding waves and stellar. Anyway, the ideal investment portfolio is not achieved now.
if I myself prefer bitcoin and ethereum to be made a long-term investment, because these two coins are very popular among investors as a very promising coin for the long term and many investors have also made very large profits
johnwi

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:13:25 PM

There is no cryptocurrency in existence that guarantees full end-to-end encryption of the distributed network.PXP used a one-million PXP fund to develop this rotation system and community for this system.There will be no regular winners or losers in this system. It does not specify the person who will go first. It does not create a downline because people going ahead may become a loser and vice versa.
It is this feature of Blockchain technology that has grown in its popularity amongst large banks, developers and entrepreneurs. Many startups are building their businesses around blockchain technology. Let’s look at the real-world applications of the PAX PAGO -those supported by large and active developer communities.We will not raise community capital for the PAX PAGO project to develop technology or products. PAX Pago is aiming to achieve a Payment Platform that is able to fulfill all recognized monetary challenges that include being base unit of account and medium of exchange for the purpose of empowering Smart Countries.

Further expectations will prove central to the development of a host of core elements of the overall distributed ecosystem, whether prediction markets, lending facilities, and insurance vehicles, in addition to a variety of other dApps, only reinforces this sense of anticipation and possibility.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:44:21 PM

in my opinion there are many good coins for long-term investment. let's say those who are at best 20 in coinmarketcap. I  would like to suggest before investing in the long term, you should do your research first. at least avoid regret in the future
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:23:53 PM

I think etherium, Litecoin, Eos will be the best altcoins to invest for atleast 3-5 years.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:38:14 PM

in my opinion there are many good coins for long-term investment. let's say those who are at best 20 in coinmarketcap. I  would like to suggest before investing in the long term, you should do your research first. at least avoid regret in the future
investing in assets of 20 top markets is not a matter of long-term or short-term profits. those in 20 top markets are safe assets for investing now. growth may be the fastest if the market improves than the assets below it.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:13:45 PM

I think etherium, Litecoin, Eos will be the best altcoins to invest for atleast 3-5 years.
If we consider investing for a long period of three years or more, then you can add more TRON to your list. This is also a fairly promising coin, which is capable in the long run to bring good profits to those who invest in it now, when the price of this coin is low.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:55:16 PM

Wellm binance coin is the best option simply because binance launchpad is going to hype, moreover compared to other coins bnb was strongest and lost just 15% during dump since last february
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:37:36 PM

Damn tron currency right now was really populer, iam already research about history price of Tron. They price was really stable for a couple month. Maybe tron its one of good currency for invesment.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: