Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:57:27 PM

Is this the first such project in Russia or does it have competitors?
Well, depending on what exactly do you mean? Competitors in which sense?
I mean this is the first similar project of P2P lending in the territory of Russia, or are there competitors in this area, how successfully have these projects proved successful? Is the market ready for such a product?
No, this is not the first such project in Russia, there have already been similar projects, but they have not become successful.
If other similar projects were a failure, then why should Inspeer be successful? What is its exceptional feature?
But this project is much more interesting than its competitors, so that it is adapted to work not only with fiat money but also with crypto currency. All transactions are guaranteed and work thanks to smart contracts, it's reliable and convenient. In the same way, financing through ICO also brings its advantages.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:58:25 PM

there is not a lot of people in the conference in your picture, it seems. Where is the conference about? where it is located? I am interested in the person who give the talk
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:03:36 AM

What kind of bonuses will the INSP token give me? Why should I invest in this project?
Everything is very simple. Firstly, it is the dividends that you will receive from the company's profits. Secondly, the opportunity to trade this token on exchanges, which can also bring you a certain profit.
Well, it's very good, unlike other projects that offer incomprehensible services in exchange for tokens. Here in front of me is the prospect of real earnings. Smiley
In what currency will the dividends be paid?
All payments on dividends are made in the currency ETH
How often will payments be made? every month?
And why exactly ETH? I thought the platform would work not only with one currency.
No, payments will be made every 6 months. 20% of the company's profits will be distributed among investors, this will be provided by a smart contract. that is why the payments will be made in the form of an ETC currency, in connection with the use of a smart contract. But nevertheless, the platform will work with different currencies both fiat and crypto Smiley
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:05:18 AM

I mean this is the first similar project of P2P lending in the territory of Russia, or are there competitors in this area, how successfully have these projects proved successful? Is the market ready for such a product?
No, this is not the first such project in Russia, there have already been similar projects, but they have not become successful.
If other similar projects were a failure, then why should Inspeer be successful? What is its exceptional feature?
But this project is much more interesting than its competitors, so that it is adapted to work not only with fiat money but also with crypto currency. All transactions are guaranteed and work thanks to smart contracts, it's reliable and convenient. In the same way, financing through ICO also brings its advantages.
Pff..
What are the advantages of ICO?
I do not understand, it was just as easy to attract influential investors and launch the project. Why do I need to conduct an ICO?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:06:36 AM

What kind of bonuses will the INSP token give me? Why should I invest in this project?
Everything is very simple. Firstly, it is the dividends that you will receive from the company's profits. Secondly, the opportunity to trade this token on exchanges, which can also bring you a certain profit.
Well, it's very good, unlike other projects that offer incomprehensible services in exchange for tokens. Here in front of me is the prospect of real earnings. Smiley
And why exactly ETH? I thought the platform would work not only with one currency.
No, payments will be made every 6 months. 20% of the company's profits will be distributed among investors, this will be provided by a smart contract. that is why the payments will be made in the form of an ETC currency, in connection with the use of a smart contract. But nevertheless, the platform will work with different currencies both fiat and crypto Smiley
OK understood.
But still, 6 months is quite a long time ...
RadekG

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:08:56 AM

OK understood.
LOOL Dude And how do you want?
To make payments every day, hour or second? Grin
Business does not work quite as simple as we all would like.
Payments every six months is already VERY GOOD!
g2com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:18:00 AM

Pff..
I do not understand, it was just as easy to attract influential investors and launch the project. Why do I need to conduct an ICO?
Well, firstly this project is working on the crypto-currency market, and it is vigilant to attract users who are related to this.
Secondly, it reduces the level of responsibility to large investors who can begin to dictate their terms, it is out of the question.
Well, in the third, it is trite to attract more users and money in the project.
I think that's why. Smiley
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:19:12 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 12:50:11 AM by MehdiBmm

OK understood.
Probably you are right, but still I would like to know how much these payments will be about.
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:21:10 AM

Pff..
Well, firstly this project is working on the crypto-currency market, and it is vigilant to attract users who are related to this.
Secondly, it reduces the level of responsibility to large investors who can begin to dictate their terms, it is out of the question.
Well, in the third, it is trite to attract more users and money in the project.
I think that's why. Smiley
Yes, this is an interesting point of view. Maybe that's it.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:52:11 AM

OK understood.
Probably you are right, but still I would like to know how much these payments will be about.
This question can not be answered by LOL
Everything will depend on the amount of your investment, the amount of the company's profits and many other factors.
I doubt that the developers have at least a rough estimate of this. Cheesy
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:53:53 AM

I understand correctly that anybody can get a loan? Huh
g2com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:55:40 AM

Of course there is no LOL  Cheesy
Before giving you a loan, the system will carefully check your solvency, your crocheted history, etc.
Here, as in an ordinary bank, you first need to undergo a certain test.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:56:52 AM

In fact, I do not understand one thing. The developers say that they plan to produce their own plastic cards. But what are they for?
RadekG

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:59:57 AM

In fact, I do not understand one thing. The developers say that they plan to produce their own plastic cards. But what are they for?
Well, I suppose, to repay loans, as in conventional banks.
Or a credit card, the same as that issued in ordinary banks, but only on other terms.
elrugrim

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:00:38 AM

Before giving you a loan, the system will carefully check your solvency, your crocheted history, etc.
And in what way will this happen?
Will there be a staff of specially trained staff or what?
g2com

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:05:23 AM

Of course not. Cheesy
A special program will deal with scoring (called InsCore). Based on machine learning. It will take into account many parameters and do it much faster than any ordinary employee of the bank.
In fact, they co-exist with very steep partners (Scorista)
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:06:55 AM

Or a credit card, the same as that issued in ordinary banks, but only on other terms.
So, what is next? Will this be an ordinary card? Which ATMs will support this card, which payment system will be integrated? I do not understand how this will work, I did not find any information about it.
RadekG

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:11:00 AM

So, what is next? Will this be an ordinary card? Which ATMs will support this card, which payment system will be integrated? I do not understand how this will work, I did not find any information about it.
Not the fact that it will be a plastic card, maybe it will be a virtual card.
That is, there will be no need for any ATMs.
elrugrim

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:15:11 AM

Of course not. Cheesy
A special program will deal with scoring (called InsCore). Based on machine learning. It will take into account many parameters and do it much faster than any ordinary employee of the bank.
In fact, they co-exist with very steep partners (Scorista)
Wow...
It sounds very inescapable, I would like to see how it works, and learn more details
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:18:23 AM

Not the fact that it will be a plastic card, maybe it will be a virtual card.
That is, there will be no need for any ATMs.
Well, yes, most likely it will work this way.
I like this idea Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: