Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:27:37 PM

What about the loan amount? Will this be the issuance of loans in the form of small amounts or will also be given out loans?
It depends on what you mean. Issuance of credit to an individual or legal entity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:28:13 PM

What about the loan amount? Will this be the issuance of loans in the form of small amounts or will also be given out loans?
It depends on what you mean. Issuance of credit to an individual or legal entity
Is there any difference in this?
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:33:21 PM

LOL Grin
Naturally there is a difference! To legal entities, much higher amounts are available)
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:35:55 PM

Yes, there is a difference.
I do not know what limits will be available for individuals, but for legal entities, amounts from $ 50,000 to $ 250,000 will be available.
I doubt that such large amounts will be available to individuals
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Yes, there is a difference.
I do not know what limits will be available for individuals, but for legal entities, amounts from $ 50,000 to $ 250,000 will be available.
I doubt that such large amounts will be available to individuals
Ok, I get it.
thanks for the info Wink
lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:21:18 PM

I understand this is a Russian project?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

In a certain sense, yes, Russian is developing this project. But does this make any difference?
lg15x

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:23:27 PM

In a certain sense, yes, Russian is developing this project. But does this make any difference?
If this is a Russian project, I'm just interested in how things are with the law in this country in relation to ICO and similar projects
hikky22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:25:13 PM

If this is a Russian project, I'm just interested in how things are with the law in this country in relation to ICO and similar projects
And where did you get that their company is registered in Russia?
lg15x

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:25:39 PM

Wow Is not it so? Huh
hikky22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:27:47 PM

Wow Is not it so? Huh
it can be registered anywhere
lg15x

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:31:01 PM

Wow Is not it so? Huh
and where, for example,
hikky22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:36:00 PM

Wow Is not it so? Huh
and where, for example,
Cayman Islands say very popular for such cases
lg15x

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:36:28 PM

Wow Is not it so? Huh
and where, for example,
but how to find out where the company is registered?
hikky22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

Wow Is not it so? Huh
and where, for example,
if it has a registered trademark, it is quite simple
advisorsetup

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:49:58 AM

I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:25:44 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Hello Smiley We are glad that our project is interesting to you!
It depends only on your desire! We have a lot of bonuses for our participants. You can join our Bounty Campaign , or become a participant of pre-sale and ICO periods. We can easily help you to choose your way. Join us at telegram where you can recieve latest news and ask questions to Inspeer team  Wink
Our telegram: https://t.me/Inspeer_io
Our website: https://inspeer.io/
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:32:29 AM

Do you have pre-ICO?
Yes, we have Pre-sale. We are going to start our public pre-sale phase on November 15. Until November 29, Inspeer's early investors will have a chance to get significant bonuses.
The bonus scheme for public pre-sale phase:
1-5 day - 25%
5-12 day - 20%

Our ICO starts on December 1 and will be running until December 29. Please note that ICO may end earlier if the maximum goal is reached.
The bonus scheme for main ICO phase:
1 day  - 15%
1 week - 10%
2 week -  5%
3-4 weeks -  0%
Take your chance to join one of the most innovative P2P lending project. And feel free to contact our support team in case you have any questions or feedback.
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Inspeere/
Telegram: https://t.me/Inspeer_io
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:51:51 AM

Good news for those who have been waiting for this.
Whitpaper is available not only in English Smiley
And in what languages is this now available?
I do not know the full list, I saw only in Russian, I believe some languages are also available Smiley
Well, you're a bit mistaken
What do you mean? Huh
I found only one translation, it's in Russian. I did not see other translations Sad
It's temporary. Translation will soon be available in other languages. The developers have repeatedly stated this.
It's good, we'll wait Smiley
Today we added Russian translation of WP and Light Paper. You are right , other translations will be available soon, we have already finish text part , and the last thing left to do is design.  Smiley
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:04:05 AM

Wow Is not it so? Huh
and where, for example,
if it has a registered trademark, it is quite simple
Our project is registered in Seychelles, and as about our executive team - most of them are from Russia. All of them are experienced in creating online lending financial institutions in Spain, Germany, and Russia. You can check our White Paper for more information about our team and project. And you can always chat with us in our telegram: https://t.me/Inspeer_io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: