Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
dking7334

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:18:42 AM

this project of Russia?
yes, but I determined it by last name
this project will work in only russian or around the world?
I'm not even sure that this is a Russian project
but most likely it is a Russian project
I can not answer this question to you
I like that you can call the admin branch?
periodically he appears here
should I sit monitor the forum?
if you know how to call it. Then try.
Dances with a tambourine have not been canceled
I tried the dance
but he never came)
Sorry for your waiting. Part of our team is from Russia, you can see it on our wesite. But we cant say that it will be only Russian project , because we want to start working in Russia and Estonia. After it we are planning to open offices in Spain, Latvia, UK and other Europe countries. It dependes on the ICO results.

I like the fact the team is diversified internationally that helps a lot when it comes to the legal side of things; Estonia is a great country to start a crypto project and raise BTC for! I like the concept of this P2P lending without the hassle I just worry about what the actually scam ratio will be once the platform launches. I used to P2P lend a lot on BTCjam and Bitlendingclub back a few years ago and it just didn't work out most people got scammed out of their investment it was just too new of a industry and not enough reputation built amongst lenders and borrowers.
CoinAx

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:33:42 AM

Who are your customers - people, businesses or financial institutions?
AlexCap

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:34:30 AM

How is pay back of loans guaranteed? Any insurance companies ready?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:01:39 AM

What about the loan amount? Will this be the issuance of loans in the form of small amounts or will also be given out loans?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:02:43 AM

What about the loan amount? Will this be the issuance of loans in the form of small amounts or will also be given out loans?
It is also very interesting to know whether there will be a maximum amount for issuing a loan, as well as a minimum.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:03:08 AM

It depends on what you mean. Issuance of credit to an individual or legal entity
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:03:51 AM

Who are your customers - people, businesses or financial institutions?
Legal and physical people. That is, ordinary users and any companies
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:04:17 AM

It depends on what you mean. Issuance of credit to an individual or legal entity
Is there any difference in this?
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:05:01 AM

LOL  Grin
Naturally there is a difference! To legal entities, much higher amounts are available)
Seidr

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:05:40 AM

Yes, there is a difference.
I do not know what limits will be available for individuals, but for legal entities, amounts from $ 50,000 to $ 250,000 will be available.
I doubt that such large amounts will be available to individuals
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:06:07 AM

Yes, there is a difference.
I do not know what limits will be available for individuals, but for legal entities, amounts from $ 50,000 to $ 250,000 will be available.
I doubt that such large amounts will be available to individuals

Ok, I get it.
thanks for the info Wink
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:06:48 AM

If the loans are issued in the form of a crypto currency, how will they be insured?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:07:02 AM

If the loans are issued in the form of a crypto currency, how will they be insured?
What exactly do you mean?
lordmick

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:07:25 AM

The rate of crypto currency and bitcoin is very unstable. What if I take a loan at a time when bitcoin costs $ 5,000, but in just a couple of months it already costs $ 10,000. How will the payments be calculated in this case? Will I pay more or will the old price of crypto currency be taken into account?
Seidr

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:08:04 AM

The rate of crypto currency and bitcoin is very unstable. What if I take a loan at a time when bitcoin costs $ 5,000, but in just a couple of months it already costs $ 10,000. How will the payments be calculated in this case? Will I pay more or will the old price of crypto currency be taken into account?

Wow
Actually this is a very good question! I also wonder what will happen in this case  Huh
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:08:16 AM

this project of Russia?
yes, but I determined it by last name
this project will work in only russian or around the world?
I'm not even sure that this is a Russian project
but most likely it is a Russian project
I can not answer this question to you
I like that you can call the admin branch?
periodically he appears here
should I sit monitor the forum?
if you know how to call it. Then try.
Dances with a tambourine have not been canceled
I tried the dance
but he never came)
Sorry for your waiting. Part of our team is from Russia, you can see it on our wesite. But we cant say that it will be only Russian project , because we want to start working in Russia and Estonia. After it we are planning to open offices in Spain, Latvia, UK and other Europe countries. It dependes on the ICO results.

I like the fact the team is diversified internationally that helps a lot when it comes to the legal side of things; Estonia is a great country to start a crypto project and raise BTC for! I like the concept of this P2P lending without the hassle I just worry about what the actually scam ratio will be once the platform launches. I used to P2P lend a lot on BTCjam and Bitlendingclub back a few years ago and it just didn't work out most people got scammed out of their investment it was just too new of a industry and not enough reputation built amongst lenders and borrowers.
Thank you. To protect our customers we have InsCore and OLAF. Inspeer combs through a prospective borrower’s digital footprint, credit rating information, income, and personal references in order to obtain an accurate credit score. Depending on the credit risk obtained from this data, a fair interest rate is then assigned to the borrower.
OLAF: Anti-fraud system
OLAF is an online system to track users who substitute identification data, that includes the database of devices and computers of such users.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:08:28 AM

It seems to me that in this case the change in the price of the crypto-currency in which the loan is issued will not be taken into account. I mean, payments and interest on the loan will be calculated from the value of the currency at the time of the loan.
lordmick

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:09:17 AM

It seems to me that in this case the change in the price of the crypto-currency in which the loan is issued will not be taken into account. I mean, payments and interest on the loan will be calculated from the value of the currency at the time of the loan.
But this is extremely unprofitable?
No interest rates will cover such costs!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:09:44 AM

But you do not take into account that the value of the currency can fall! in 20-40-60%
This is a possible development option for the event.  Smiley
lordmick

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:10:08 AM

But you do not take into account that the value of the currency can fall! in 20-40-60%
This is a possible development option for the event.  Smiley
It is very rare for a crypto currency to fall in price, and for a considerable amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: