Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154339 times)
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:34:59 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 12:56:30 PM by borderline

there isn't.. another week.. in this world all first school student want to create a coin...
and this is the result..
no qt wallet, no roadmap no tor no whyte paper no explorer nothing...

edit: my bad explorer now work... but don't change my mind

and 2 weeks of life and most of half of total coin are gone

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:12:50 PM

there isn't.. another week.. in this world all first school student want to create a coin...
and this is the result..
no qt wallet, no roadmap no tor no whyte paper no explorer nothing...

edit: my bad explorer now work... but don't change my mind

and 2 weeks of life and most of half of total coin are gone

We also have a roadmap https://shieldcoin.github.io/Roadmap/.
The multi-platform wallets were actually planned for later, but because of the big reception, we wanted to do it a lot faster.
Electrum wallets work for windows, you don't gain a lot by using the qt wallet.
The whitepaper was postponed because of the high demand for the windows-qt wallet

Hope that clarifies things,

The SHIELD team

revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

Hey everyone,

We want to apologize about this but we are not able to release the QT Windows wallet today. Our original plan wasn't compatible enough for Windows and we had not recalculated the time it would take to make it compatible enough. The wallet is on it's way but we just don't know yet when it's good for use. We are giving our self as the maximum amount of time one week. We have made some upgrades to the Electrum wallet and have a new server on port 50002 SSL this is the new server address, pool.bilbotel.fr. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi SHIELD_Joe,

I asked it already some days ago but are you also going to compile a wallet for Mac?
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:53:16 PM

no matter what you say. not having a qt wallet is a disaster when about 25-50% of people uses exactly that wallet type. it makes you look unprofessionel. now when all the coins are mined it will soon not matter anymore. i would say look after another tor coin with some real developers.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
BluRixX

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

Tell me how to export private keys from Electrum Shindows  to qt Ubuntu, please?

In Electrum > Wallets > Private Keys > Export, Copy the private key that matches your address with fund in it.

In Qt Wallet open console and type importprivkey "paste your private key here" "give it a label name"

That's it, simple as it sounds.

SHIELD_Joe

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

Hey everyone,

We want to apologize about this but we are not able to release the QT Windows wallet today. Our original plan wasn't compatible enough for Windows and we had not recalculated the time it would take to make it compatible enough. The wallet is on it's way but we just don't know yet when it's good for use. We are giving our self as the maximum amount of time one week. We have made some upgrades to the Electrum wallet and have a new server on port 50002 SSL this is the new server address, pool.bilbotel.fr. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi SHIELD_Joe,

I asked it already some days ago but are you also going to compile a wallet for Mac?

Yes, we are going to but it could take a while still. We are first going to create the Windows and maybe even the Android wallet. You can however run a vm and acces a wallet like that. We also have insturction on how you can compile for Mac yourself in our github readme. https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD
SHIELD_Joe

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:57:54 PM

no matter what you say. not having a qt wallet is a disaster when about 25-50% of people uses exactly that wallet type. it makes you look unprofessionel. now when all the coins are mined it will soon not matter anymore. i would say look after another tor coin with some real developers.

You're kinda right, it is bad. But there isn't a lot you can do with SHIELD at the moment anyway, the only reason people have a wallet is to look at their coins (in a way.) You're acting like we aren't planning anything in the future and that all the coins will be gone within six months, this however isn't the case. I think I've said this a million times but we know our faults and are trying to work them out. We do encourage people to give us critique but try to  keep it at that, as saying this project doesn't have a future while it still is in its early days doesn't solve anything.

Thanks for you interest though.
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

Some people are too impatient and ungreatful.
jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:45:12 PM

Explorer is fixed http://188.226.178.216:3001/

p3ngu1n

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:22:23 AM

Great!
Next Win QT wallet:D
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:00:41 AM

List on novaexchange or coinexchange will be good step forward.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:14:42 PM

Before that I think devs should fix problems with block generation and maybe good manual how to build windows qt and console wallet, as well as for mac.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SHIELD_Joe

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:58:25 PM

Before that I think devs should fix problems with block generation and maybe good manual how to build windows qt and console wallet, as well as for mac.

There is a good manual on our github page. If you have already read this and are still having trouble, please let us know so we can make it better.

Thanks.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:21:46 PM

Really? This bla bla show about the qt wallet. Yes it makes project look like 1 bad student have big dreams, but can't make them real.
Actually we have here: bad network with a lot of orphans, a lot of bugs, no wallet, the one that "works" is also like an alfa alfa alfa version and ... 1 developper who try to persuade us that he is many.
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:27:17 PM

Really? This bla bla show about the qt wallet. Yes it makes project look like 1 bad student have big dreams, but can't make them real.
Actually we have here: bad network with a lot of orphans, a lot of bugs, no wallet, the one that "works" is also like an alfa alfa alfa version and ... 1 developper who try to persuade us that he is many.

Maybe you are right. But developer is very communicative and responsible at least. I'll give him a try.  Empires began from small. Smiley Also I don't need qt for windows, my electrum works fine right now.
P.S. There are too many projects with skillful teams, who don't really care about their community. SHIELD developers are always communicating with the SHIELD community.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:05:43 AM

It's always sad to see people who have actually nothing to give to the world spending so much time throwing unconstructive words against those who're actually building something ...  Roll Eyes

Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:10:38 AM

It's always sad to see people who have actually nothing to give to the world spending so much time throwing unconstructive words against those who're actually building something ...  Roll Eyes
I agree. Only if he donate some or help. Elsewise such words are really unconstructive.
Wait or move to other project.
abudfv2008

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:22:04 AM

I understand that it's hard to open your eyes to see the truth. But that is a reality.
abudfv2008

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:26:17 AM

I agree. Only if he donate some or help. Elsewise such words are really unconstructive.
Дa чтo ты гoвopишь.  Я yжe cтpaниц 10 нaзaд cпpaшивaл гдe мoи мoнeты. Paзpaб cpaзy дaвaй мoл в личкy. Hy и чтo? B личкe poвнo oднo пpeдлoжeниe "пo дeлy" и тишинa. Ax дa - пoтoм тyт в вeткe тoлкнyл peчyгy мoл бyдeт qt в пятницy и вce бyдeт пyчкoм. Boт тoлькo qt тaк и нeт кaк и 13к мoнeт.
mca_krsk

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:45:11 AM

Дa чтo ты гoвopишь.  Я yжe cтpaниц 10 нaзaд cпpaшивaл гдe мoи мoнeты. Paзpaб cpaзy дaвaй мoл в личкy. Hy и чтo? B личкe poвнo oднo пpeдлoжeниe "пo дeлy" и тишинa. Ax дa - пoтoм тyт в вeткe тoлкнyл peчyгy мoл бyдeт qt в пятницy и вce бyдeт пyчкoм. Boт тoлькo qt тaк и нeт кaк и 13к мoнeт.

Electrum wallet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: