Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91923 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:27:02 AM

Can we also trade tokens at Modultrade if we already have an account there???

After ico sure, but you can only buy some from pre-ico or later from ico.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VitalyP

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:48:39 AM

I am a bit lost, is ModulTrade like a marketplace where you can trade all kind of goods?

Hello, cantdecide.
Hope the confusion came from too many reads and not from the WP itself.
Let me clarify this one. MT creates ecosystem where marketplaces are an integral part combined under one roof so you as a buyer would be able to get a wide range of proposals.
VitalyP

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:53:24 AM

Best ICO in 2017.I hope it will be succeeded. ModulTrade running successfully in short time.future ModulTrade take part of freedomly trade in the world.

BTW, we ModulTrade received 5.0 from ICOBench!

VitalyP

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:00:59 AM

Can ModulTrade be compared with NapoleonX? What are the advantages of this platform?

it will be great if modultrade compared with napoleonx.
modultrade as market and napoleonx as bot trader, maybe it will easy to get more profit.

Without any effort to harm anyone, MT is way far from napoleonx due to the scope of the issue that MT is going to solve and the solution it catters.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:18:47 AM

Best ICO in 2017.I hope it will be succeeded. ModulTrade running successfully in short time.future ModulTrade take part of freedomly trade in the world.

BTW, we ModulTrade received 5.0 from ICOBench!

That sounds very good for investors! I checked out if this website is trustworthy and it seems legit. If you want to find out for yourself check their explanation of how they do the rating;
https://icobench.com/ratings

VitalyP

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:23:51 AM

I am a bit lost, is ModulTrade like a marketplace where you can trade all kind of goods?

Hello, cantdecide.
Hope the confusion came from too many reads and not from the WP itself.
Let me clarify this one. MT creates ecosystem where marketplaces are an integral part combined under one roof so you as a buyer would be able to get a wide range of proposals.

Would this mean you will integrate different marketplaces? Do they need to run on the same code? How ill this work with different currency's?

Hi, Mystic90.
As far as marketplace integration goes, surely we will connect them according to our internal verification process to minimize counterparty risk.
Marketplace won't need to run any code themselves while MT gives a compatible interface for connection. However, we make necessary reservations for specific connectivity cases. As regards to the currency, you may check out our testing prototype at modultrade.io. It proposes a selection of currencies.
Hope that clarifies

Bests!

VitalyP

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:47:48 AM

Shipping can take a lot of time and the price of crypto coins can change rapidly and with escrow, coins will be charged at the beginning of the deal. What happens if the value of MTR will change a lot after the goods arrive and payment is released.

Hello, matjas.
Thank you for asking this one out here.
To mitigate the currency volatility risk ModulTrade offers several options:
1. Payments in fiat currencies USD/EUR.
2. MTRc stable exchange rate. MTRc will be linked to volume of trades executed on ModulTrade platform and not to FX markets.
The above two will be available from Day 1.

3. And we work on the solution like FX forwards and options to cover FX risks. That's going to be added on the go.
DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

To get a better understanding on how the modultrade platform will work, I hope there will be real case examples. Such approaches would be easier to understand.

A demo or a good video would be perfect to perfectly grasp the concept of the project.

I think they have a good set of videos on YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmrYHneVIDhZNnwJgHJEK5A/videos
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:45:59 PM

Read the latest blog on Medium on the research conducted and time taken to date to test our platform. https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/explaining-modultrades-minimum-viable-product-the-platform-1a888e3a4d91
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:14:07 PM

Does anyone have video explaining about this project? Share pls

Here is a video on how the platform will look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1ME5VBWFk

And here an interview with a dev:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0djsrlGuCk

Have a nice look! Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:18:58 PM

I saw somewhere someone posted that there is no info on website how much fund has been raised . My question is , is the fund raised disclosed in pre-sale mode ?

Yeah they won't publish how much ETH and BTC they have raised, because they use personal accounts for every investor and generate personal addresses in ETH, BTC and MTRc
and because they are also collecting fiat currencies. However, they said that they will announce regularly on their site the number of MTRc sold.
DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:45:59 PM

i saw pre-sale is going good so discount going to drop to 30%? when that is happening?

I guess Monday 23rd October according to the update they published
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:58 PM

It took me a while to understand the connection between ModulTrade and DTAM. It is not just a random buzzword thrown in the whitepaper, there are other bright minds who have researched the combination of blockchain and manufacturing using 3D-printing.

https://dupress.deloitte.com/dup-us-en/focus/3d-opportunity/3d-printing-blockchain-in-manufacturing.html
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:45:31 PM

Bonus not mean that the price will drop after the ico. Modultrade has great potential, I don’t think that the value will drop even with 40% bonus and 30% bonus, people will continue to invest I think cause the project is really worth it.

Only 40% of all tokens will be sold to the public. If I remember correctly, that is quite a low amount compared to other ICOs. Contrary to traditional markets it seems to happens that crypto investors only look at the total amount of tokens and do not look at the distinction between public tokens and reserved tokens to determine the price of the token. The result could be that the price drops 60% without even considering the bonuses. Not sure how to prevent that.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:04:37 PM

Does anyone have video explaining about this project? Share pls

Here is a video on how the platform will look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1ME5VBWFk

And here an interview with a dev:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0djsrlGuCk

Have a nice look! Smiley

Thank you for this mate, this explaines more.

Thanks for the videos, as well as us, many others will be able to clarify some persistent doubts in this thread, I will file them for such. There is still the Telegran, quite satisfactory

https://telegram.me/modultrade

https://t.me/ModulTradeIO
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:53:37 AM

Does small scale business will benefit from this?  They are the one who really need this project.

Yes it does. Please read the white paper. The target market are micro,small and medium enterprises or businesses.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:54:01 AM

Does small scale business will benefit from this?  They are the one who really need this project.
Yes of course, modultrade is for MSMEs (Micro, Small, and Medium Entreprises)

ModulTrade will aim to help MSMEs prosper in the global marketplace by facilitating such trade​ ​as​ ​described​ ​in​ ​this​ ​White​ ​Paper
KaterinaD

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:31:45 AM

-Multrade will use any currency?
- I want to know the rights of Modultrade users?
It looks like the project is getting more and more exciting!
It will use The ModulTrade Crypto Token (MTRc) as a payment and transaction unit within MVE.
You can find more information and the answer of your question in the whitepaper (between pages 6 to 11)
Thank you. Can you tell us more about the advantages of MTRc compared to existing banks? I just thought it would not take much of a procedure and bound as banks still work.
You respond quickly and seem to answer all people questions. You and the team are very interested in this project.

ModuleTrade is different :)

I. ModulTrade monetizes the need of 400mln SMEs to start trade globally
1. ModulTrade is starting to use blockchain for the real B2B trade (small Constructor from Italy buys paints from Poland)
2. ModulTrade replicates bank instruments on blockchain (Letter of Credit and Guarantee) at almost zero costs, vs.5-15% charged by banks (SMEs gets secure mechanism for payment and delivery)
3. ModulTrade solves all SMEs trade-related hassles (ModulTrade and 3rd party provides financing, payments, logistics, insurance, etc )

II.
Working Prototype is on https://modultrade.com/

III.
ModulTrade team is experienced in Trade Finance and Technology and supported by world industry leaders like Bernard Lietaer

What do you think?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

I saw somewhere someone posted that there is no info on website how much fund has been raised . My question is , is the fund raised disclosed in pre-sale mode ?

Yeah they won't publish how much ETH and BTC they have raised, because they use personal accounts for every investor and generate personal addresses in ETH, BTC and MTRc
and because they are also collecting fiat currencies. However, they said that they will announce regularly on their site the number of MTRc sold.

I also want to know how many different currencies can be chosen for investment by an ICO company for fund raising at one moment . I am interested in ICOs these days .
The common currency used is ETH and BTC
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:41:34 AM

I also want to know how many different currencies can be chosen for investment by an ICO company for fund raising at one moment . I am interested in ICOs these days .
The common currency used is ETH and BTC

According to the token sale site I believe it's only ETH which is accepted.

https://modultrade.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: