Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91932 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

I'm already watching your project during some time, already invested. And I want to tell you that the job you're doing here is really gonna change something. The idea of facilitation of global goods trading for small entities is brilliant! If for example I want to buy a giant wooden slab from a small shop in Bali and I want to do it being in US, there's so many additional costs to proceed payment that that slab turnes golden even if the initial price was resonable. I hope your project will help in such situation.

The government will find a way to slap tax or other services somehow. Moduletrade will not be exempt from goods and services tax. When they start regulating crypto . You can see how most ico are asking KYC now . What next ? No KYC no buy and sell
ModulTrade

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:34:38 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:25:21 PM by ModulTrade

Don't be second best, buy MTRc now!
Hurry up! 2 Days till the end of token sale campaign!

Visit us at https://modultrade.io

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

I'm already watching your project during some time, already invested. And I want to tell you that the job you're doing here is really gonna change something. The idea of facilitation of global goods trading for small entities is brilliant! If for example I want to buy a giant wooden slab from a small shop in Bali and I want to do it being in US, there's so many additional costs to proceed payment that that slab turnes golden even if the initial price was resonable. I hope your project will help in such situation.

The government will find a way to slap tax or other services somehow. Moduletrade will not be exempt from goods and services tax. When they start regulating crypto . You can see how most ico are asking KYC now . What next ? No KYC no buy and sell

I think so too, regulations are coming like it or not.

But maybe it has a good background to evolve in the future to avoid taxation. I'm not really looking forward to regulations but I don't think it will hurt cryptocurreny much. Be a bit careful with your investments, the market will definetly take a hit when major governments will regulate crypto. But I think many cryptos will evolve to avoid taxation - maybe even get benefits for doing good for businesses or medical care.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
Merited by premium_domainer (4)

I think so too, regulations are coming like it or not.

But maybe it has a good background to evolve in the future to avoid taxation. I'm not really looking forward to regulations but I don't think it will hurt cryptocurreny much. Be a bit careful with your investments, the market will definetly take a hit when major governments will regulate crypto. But I think many cryptos will evolve to avoid taxation - maybe even get benefits for doing good for businesses or medical care.

I'm not sure about benefits, but crypto will definitely evolve. I think it has much more potential that fiat in this area and regulators will still take some time before they manage to come up with brand new laws about crypto. And there will always be countries who won't introduce any taxes, that I'm sure of.

Cyberfox

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

So can this project kinda be seen as a competitor to Amazon? It is business to consumer right? I hope there will be a lot of focus on attracting businesses, if the products are offered at a good price, consumers will follow quickly.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering as well. By the way, maybe amazon will switch to blockchain platform soon ..

Amazon is huge, funny to compare a start up with Amazon. As long as big companies dont switch to blockchain, current ICOs still have a shot

sorry if a little off topic but why do big companies don't do that?
They just still havent done it yet.
I dont know the reason , maybe because they still dont trust blockchain, or its just a matter of time.
But who knows if they will actually switch to blockchain.

I am pretty sure a lot of bit companies like Amazon are looking into possibilities to integrate blockchain technology, but I assume they are checking it in detail first before they move. I mean, if they would adopt it they probably need to change a lot at their current database etc, which will bring in expenses and time to do so.
I also think, that such big companies will create their own solution, perfectly adopted to their existing databases and environment.

that may happen, but a lot of times big companies just prefer to buy a company with the technology already developed.

I think it's much harder for existing companies, even big ones, to implement new ideas. It requires a big change in the way how things work and there are big costs involved and everything should be so carefully planned.

New ideas are always a litte bit tricky and need a lot of time for planning and implementation that they are a success.

That's true.
The bigger the company the tougher is the transformation.
Giant companies have to take care of their entire environment they live in.
You can't simply update the webpage and start living a new life.
It's totally a brand new approach as regards to the employes, business development, policies, IT infrastructure, business-partner relations and so on.

The utmost vulnerability is commanded by the market reaction and share price. Having blockchain industry and crypto-currency not regulated yet to the extent they treat it acceptable, the market majors are really sober and stay away from the fray. They wait for the right moment to step in.

So , thats the chance for modultrade to take a lead with an earlier integration with blockchain.
Blockchain will bring us to a new era.

That's true.. Check this article about business and blockchain)
https://www.google.ru/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiglevfkvPYAhUGCiwKHZ4JAEgQFggwMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibm.com%2Fblockchain%2Ffor-business.html&usg=AOvVaw3iahpF_En6HteqCAdQ-eK2
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

Tell me where to start trading coins MTRc? Is there such information?

Nope, there is no news regarding exchanges. We are all asking but so far no statement about it.

I am hoping for kucoin but time will tell. I hope we don't stuck with etherdelta for a long time.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

Nope, there is no news regarding exchanges. We are all asking but so far no statement about it.

I am hoping for kucoin but time will tell. I hope we don't stuck with etherdelta for a long time.
ED may not be bad if put together with another larger volume trading, like Kucoin, not all trades have good traders who can appreciate the potential of ModulTrade, Kucoin and Coss have leveraged new designs, and would be interesting initially
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

ModulTrade at Crypto Economy in London.

London, 25th January, following on from a successful series of meetings in Asia, ModulTrade CEO, Evgeny Kaplin arrived in London to participate in Crypto Economy, a two day event dedicated to token raises and ICO sales.

The presence of ModulTrade at Crypto Economy marks the beginning of the end of their own fundraising journey that in little over 5 months has seen them cross continents, join incubators, sit on numerous panels and win plaudits, top ratings and many friends in many markets for the ModulTrade platform.

In 2017, the world learnt about the opportunity to democratize international trade for SMEs and how the team had through the use of smart contracts set out to fix the lack of trust in cross border trade. The message of meet, commit and execute began to resonate across the globe and each week more and more people joined the Telegram channel and the movement to offer transparent and fair terms of business for enterprises; businesses who want to trade internationally but were being priced out of the market by high commissions and excessive charges for letters of credit and bank guarantees.

As much as ModulTrade have solved the problem of how to operate at scale, a fair and open trade ledger and supply chain, they have also highlighted a number of failures in the current model. Inequalities that have registered with small business owners and members of the public. As a result they have received extensive backing from industry and crowd sale participants, support that means 2018 will see the expansion of the platform and the start of the SME global trade economy.

The final day to participate, and buy the ModulTrade token: MTRc is drawing near and with the closure of sale, the beginning of a new journey, to deliver better process, better prices and ultimately better outcomes for the SMEs across the globe.

Find out more about ModulTrade and our Token Sale at https://en.modultrade.io

Join us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade for latest news and developments.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

I don't think they will announce an exchange before the end of their ICO. I, too, hope they will soon be listed on a decent exchange.
i also believe that modultrade token  will not be listed on any exchange before the end of the ico, maybe after it will be listed on kukoin or coss or both of them, then with ed will perhaps be an excellent variety of choice
Naturally, exchanges will be announced one week after the sale on ICO, when the exchange will approve the application of the team for listing.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

I noticed Coinlion (https://twitter.com/coin_lion) actually follows ModulTrade on Twitter. Coinloin will soon launch a new exchange and i feel a listing coming  Grin
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

I noticed Coinlion (https://twitter.com/coin_lion) actually follows ModulTrade on Twitter. Coinloin will soon launch a new exchange and i feel a listing coming  Grin

To be honest, I never heard of Coinlion before and when they will just open a new exchange, I am afraid the trading volume there won't be that big. I hope Modultrade can get listed on Kucoin, I really like that exchange.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

Modultrade may be an excellent platform, but I just hope that the ETH network doesn't become its undoing. If the network is congested and settlements take ages to process, it will give a negative experience to users.

You can increase the gas fee from your transaction, that way it gets processed quicker. It will cost some extra of course, but when you want to be sure to get in, it's worth it.

I havent had any problems with ETH network the last couple days, so it should not be a problem for Modultrade
Yep, only 1 gwei for a standard transaction (<5m) and 23 gwei for a fast transaction (<2m) according to this site https://ethgasstation.info/ .
I hope it will stay like this and maybe even be better.

by current eth transaction, you need at least 8 gwei for a single transaction, remember to set gas limit to 250000 if you made tx to smart contract

Mwoa, it seems things have gotten back to "normal" again. Made some 1 gwei tx's that arrived in 2 minutes and the pending tx's has reduced significantly

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

Why not give CoinLion a chance? Maybe CoinLion is offering listing for free to attract new users. Listing fees can be very expensive at established exchanges. I have heard figures of 25 Bitcoin.

Maybe for the big exchanges, but I think the average one wants 2 bitcoins. anyway if the exchange is free I think they should use it.

Is modultrade planing to list in coinlion ? Hit btc requires 10 btc . I think they should focus on platform development first

Require 10btc? I heard there many users had problems with withdraw, as well as with deposits. hitbtc is not the kind of exchange you need to strive to get into the listing.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

Just tried product.modultrade.com and it's quite impressive, saw many of the members are from MIT and hopefully we'll see some good output from this.
I don't think adding your coin to an exchange should be a priority in the early days but it looks like all the teams are trying to do it.
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

Hurry up! It's only 1 day left before the token sale is over! Buy MTRc now: https://en.modultrade.io/

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

I have not seen this often in ICO papers:

An independent supervisor will be appointed to validate that development expenses linked to Token sale funds ​are in line with the plan​. The quarterly reporting issued on Modultrade.com will include a status on expenses based on Token sale funds and​ ​a​ ​status​ ​on​ ​technical​ ​and​ ​geographical​ ​Modultrade​ ​development.

Must be a sign of maturity. I suppose regulations will eventually make such reporting mandatory.
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Our CEO Eugeny Kaplin has just pitched ModulTrade project at Cryptoeconomy forum in London!

ModulTrade

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

MODULTRADE AND YANGTING INTERNET TECHNOLOGY ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO ALLOW SMEs TO EXPAND THEIR GLOBAL REACH

On Friday 26th January 2018, ModulTrade a blockchain based B2B global trade platform and Yangting Internet Technology, an investment vehicle for Alibaba, announce a strategic partnership to support SME customers using the Alibaba experience.

The agreement opens the door for Alibaba customer base to access new markets and find new partners through the ModulTrade Platform (MTP). ModulTrade operate an, order matching, payment and tracking system, using smart contracts on the ethereum blockchain. The system provides transparency and payment certainty without the need for letters of credit or bank guarantees.

The MTP has been designed for use by SMEs and is fully scalable across desktop, tablet and mobile devices and empowers businesses to create, join and manage supply chains knowing that counterparty risk has been removed through the use of the ModulTrade token — the MTRc.

Market participants conduct all business using the MTRc token, which acts to provide proof of funds and support trust across the ecosystem. The use of tokens to support trade and trade finance flows is a significant innovation within the fintech sector and as a result of the agreement is likely to gain greater traction both in Asia and Europe.

Alibaba and ModulTrade will collaborate to support the process of education on the platform and the use of the token, will open a dedicated office in China in Q2 2018, expanding the ModulTrade network of offices in Singapore, Russia and the UK.

Find out more about ModulTrade and our Token Sale at https://en.modultrade.io

Join us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade for latest news and developments.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

The ICO is already over? How much is the total amount raised so far, last time I check it was over 9,000 ETH.
Great, the team are doing good marketing and the CEO is constantly promoting the project, I hope to see this project starting to operate very soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:44:40 AM

The ICO is already over? How much is the total amount raised so far, last time I check it was over 9,000 ETH.
Great, the team are doing good marketing and the CEO is constantly promoting the project, I hope to see this project starting to operate very soon.

No, ICO is still running for around 15 hours. So far they have raised 9,823 ETH, with the great news about their new partnership they should easily reach the 10k ETH in the next hours.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: