Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long do you guys think of it ?
Don't know - 70 (19.8%)
We'll see - 283 (80.2%)
Total Voters: 353

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ?  (Read 17561 times)
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:14:48 PM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
I doubt that it will be like that. The strong market support that Bitcoin is having now is the proof that people trust Bitcoin  which develops a hope for other people to multiply their assets by purchasing Bitcoin which attracts a lot of investors along the way.
How can people think that how long will bitcoin survive? As we all know is decentralized and independent cryptocurrency and it means one thing that bitcoin cant die and also they guaranteed that people will love the most bitcoin and due to this support bitcoin will never goes to its end and will survive forever whatever anything happened.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:15:42 PM

I've heard the bitcoin distribution is reduced continuously every 4 years interval. so the first time of launching in 2009 distributed 50 bitcoin per 10 minutes to 4 years (until 2013), then in 2014 to 4 years next (2018) berukurang semi-finished 25 bitcoin per 10 minutes, 4 next year reduced by half again, so so on until finally runs out ..
Yes you are right but the main point here is bitcoin will not go to its end because bitcoin is indenpent currency and nothing will harm its future so from this we observe that bitcoin can’t depend on anything and it’s the ability why people love the most bitcoin and this point means that bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:21:07 PM

for me I think bitcoin will still leave for a long time, but what I cannot say is if its price will still be the same. Today their are lots of coins that are now booming and going to the top. Maybe bitcoin will become the number two in criptocurrency in the future but it will still take awhile untill bitcoin dies.

wellsontheja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:36:19 PM

Don't know the specific but i thought bitcoin will be survive as far as internet life because to acces btc we will need internet aside that bitcoin will be survive as far as people trust that. If bitcoin not get that trust bitcoin maybe can't survive again and be priceless.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
I think the only factor that can affect bitcoin about its price us the people using it. Bitcoin was discovered to satisfy the needs of people. Therefore bitcoin has possibility to lost its value if people dont use it anymore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:43:21 PM

Bitcoin wont die, because it is now conquering the world and many rich people and large company are agreeing and wanted bitcoin, too many investors and too many users. I dont see any reason and fact that bitcoin will die and will disappear, look at the bitcoin value today it is increasing and becoming large even many countries wanted to banned bitcoin, So bitcoin will survive forever.
As long as Bitcoin is still used then bitcoin will persist. this time indeed conditions can not be ascertained will always improve. but I'm sure that as bitcoin improves, there are a few positive factors that can help to stabilize bitcoin. one of which is more and more people are using bitcoin. this can prove that when the demand for bitcoin increases then bitcoin will last long enough and may be possible forever.

I just feel so confident with the recent bitcoin growth ,
The possibility bitcoin to get disappear is far away considering we have a lot of new investor and new user ,
The ecosystem has been built well , just the matter of time we can see bitcoin usage spread around the world ,
We are heading into the next level of financial era early more than anyone else.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:45:39 PM

I am sure we will see much more alt coins and other coins enter to the ecosystem but in my point of view the btc will be on the market, the question should be from my side is the price level.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:47:29 PM

I think it'll survive for a very long time. It may go through ups and down, hardforks, but i still believe this mother of all coins will survive and will always remain on top. By just looking at the graph, we can already see what lies ahead of this coin.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:49:50 PM

Don't know the specific but i thought bitcoin will be survive as far as internet life because to acces btc we will need internet aside that bitcoin will be survive as far as people trust that. If bitcoin not get that trust bitcoin maybe can't survive again and be priceless.
As ling as more people are trusting on bitcoin and believe on it maybe there is such thing or it may have a big possibility that bitcoin will exist as long as the other people are usingbthis coin as their currency.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:51:28 PM

as long as there are internet and we can access it online for sure there will be bitcoin and other coin,  but i think its imposible for the internet to be vanished or just disapear because most people nowadays are using it on a daily basis to do important things in life so therefore no one can stop bitcoin unless there  is another coin that is much better to it or can beat it in terms of value and usage.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:54:41 PM

I think unless it's back to the original resource society. So bitcoin will not circulate. This will not be valuable, will be abandoned

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:55:39 PM

The lifespan of bitcoin isn't really explainable and with lots of speculations here and there. The understanding that it is a technology that has come to stay should bring about its adoption/acceptance and adaptation/usage. It is a digital currency thriving on the block chain technology. So, a better question is  how will block chain stand the test of time. Well, a lot of people and some government are now looking into studying it and how it can be relevant/helpful to their mode of operation; in getting the best output.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:58:15 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will survive for long time, I can't predict exactly, but at least many coming years minimum. Nowadays we see the community grow up fastly as the Bitcoin's value and price increase highly as well, so I guess many new bitcoiners start dealing with Bitcoin, trading and holding it, and many big investors will start supporting it
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:03:17 PM

No one actually knows the lifespan of bitcoin since it primarily depends on the number of investors and corporations who utilize it per transaction. Another factor in considering its lifespan is its availability in every country without laws prohibiting it. Currently, the number of countries who accept bitcoin transaction and maximization is more than the countries that prohibit it. But do reminded that there other factors as well in considering its lifespan, especially unexpected 'hard forks' or 'ICO banning'.

Earlier, someone posted in the forum that Japan reportedly has "a definite possibility of banning their ICO" like what China did. Due to this unexpected event, this would affect the price of bitcoins dramatically, thus decreasing the number of new investors that may potentially contribute in its utilization. Lastly, no-one really knows on how long bitcoin will last but as for now, just enjoy the opportunities it provide until to the last drop of blood.
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

That is a question you dont know way upfront and cannot participate in your favor usually, how long bitcoin will survive heavily depends on the people who want more money and more power, if these forks keep coming I think it wont do bitcoin any good, governments want to get rid of this beautifull technologie, once it is accepted as a payment method usually starting from one country in the world it will be huge and get us rewarded very good once more and more countries follow, bitcoin will only go up and is not gonna die.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:06:47 PM

Hard to say, it's been existing for almost a decade now and there's no sign of failing, I really believe that it will survive for a very long period of time, given that the prices today where really high. Let's just hope for the best for BTC, after all it's where we all earn our profit.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:11:09 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will survive for long time, I can't predict exactly, but at least many coming years minimum. Nowadays we see the community grow up fastly as the Bitcoin's value and price increase highly as well, so I guess many new bitcoiners start dealing with Bitcoin, trading and holding it, and many big investors will start supporting it

Nothing lasts forever but as long as people will believe in bitcoins and patronize it,surely it will survive through times.We are in a modern world with modern people that are willing to adopt change and goes on with the technology. Unless bitcoins will have problems in terms of legal issues, maybe thats the time that it will be stopped by the government.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

In my personal opinion, Bitcoins didn't even started yet.
Bitcoins have a great potential to become a globally accepted currency and replace the fiats , how long it may remain is tough to predict. But it is sure that it may last for a long time , because of the huge community supporting it and the large number of users across the globe ,
The acceptance of BTC is also increasing rapidly evolving as much traders as they can.
According to me BTC would have a life span of like 5-6 decades.
Because their are many crpto's out their having good potential like ETH , LTC riple etc:-.
esatceza

Activity: 385

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

I think Bitcoin has existed for 7-8 years since its inception, and it is becoming more and more evolved as it has given users so many advantages. Besides, the reason Bitcoiners do not want to give up Bitcoin is because it helps them make a lot of money. So I firmly believe that if Bitcoin had collapsed, they would be ready to create a second Bitcoin and it would grow stronger than before.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:13:23 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will survive because of us we believe in digital currency. I/We can't predict how many decade the lifespan of bitcoin but it depend on us if we consider bitcoin is a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: