Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still believe in ICO ?  (Read 21674 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

There are two main factors that make it appear as if ICOs are no longer profitable:
1. Way too many ICOs pop up every day. Some are scam, most of them are rubbish. But there are still lots of good ICOs out there. I don't think there are less successful projects now. It's just there are so many others which are not.
2. Most people think that a successful token will alwaya go 10x-100x within a few weeks after the listing. However, in many cases it takes way longer before the token explodes. People look for quick money and if that doesn't happen fast enough they treat the project as unsuccessful even though it might not be the case.

I gotta disagree! There are still plenty of successful projects, you just have to turn on your quality filters and make your own research prior to investing.

Yes, there are still a lot of ICO that will be come out and be successful projects. The problem is that is hard to filters which one is really trusted and which one is a scam. There were like 2-3 ICO that I love to invest back in October-November, and 1 of them turn out to be scam at the end.

ICO are a good way to earn lots of money, but if you don't do your homework and investigate then you better stay away. And always remember that bitcoin and crypto are not really a quick rich scheme as other has pictured it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marksmanio

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

What happened on icos. Why not we believe in icos.  I belive that in crypto market have so many icos some are scam and some are unsuccessful but it can't be a reason for not to believe them.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

ICO are a good way to earn lots of money, but if you don't do your homework and investigate then you better stay away. And always remember that bitcoin and crypto are not really a quick rich scheme as other has pictured it.

Absolutely!
shnyrutti

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

Although there is lesser and lesser successful ICO's, why should we not believe in them, if from an investor point of view ICO's determine the "price" of the company through the supply and demand and investors must do their due diligence of researching which is a good one and which is a bad one before dumping money into the ICO. In the long run as investors may know which ICO is a good choice for them to dump money into and not anyhow dump their money.

tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

if you are keen enough to choose good projects/or if you are expert of doing research you can believe icos forever.most imortant part of investing is selecting a  good project.i agree with you up to some extent there are many unsuccessful/ failed icos Q4 of 2017.bit there are good ones too like wabi/soma/gladius and so on..also currenty there are ongoing/upcoming good icos like CVprof/daneel/wepower etc...read their white papers and get a idea about those huge projects,specially my favorite is CVproof.its connected with jobmarket and CVproof allows companies to easily verify - and in a cost-effective way - whether an applicant holds the validated career credentials needed for the role. It is the first digital CV platform to guarantee full integrity around the credentials at each major career milestone.you can realize what a different and good concept is that?never fail in future,so study projects well before investing

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
shloma82

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

I no longer believe in ICO, since not one of them has not paid me the promise. Sad
zhou2

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

Under the radar. Anyone in Bitto Exchange ICO? http://bit.ly/2Dnp38G
Exchange/ Lending/ Borrowing/ Signals/ Staking , like Binance but with more services.  Wink

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Yes , I do  ! There are alot of problematic ICO's but we still can find some good projects.
Yes of course because i have many experience a good anf trusty ICO also become successful, so dont scared to give your trust in ICO because some of them are still have good project even there's a lot show and came up ICO and become not successful. You must necessary to do is to read and search first there white paper before you participate.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

Yes , I do  ! There are alot of problematic ICO's but we still can find some good projects.
i had no problems with ico. basically all the ico i invesyed are on the exchanges.
before investing on any ico you have to research it well then invest.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

Many users believe that most ICO are scammers. But I think if you carefully analyze the upcoming project, its team, road map, etc., then you can earn a lot of money in case of a successful project. Therefore, everything depends on you.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

this is the fifth month and has not yet received a penny. but I want to believe in success and in the fact that I'm lucky! we are working. The main thing is to believe in yourself and your strength!

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

Many users believe that most ICO are scammers. But I think if you carefully analyze the upcoming project, its team, road map, etc., then you can earn a lot of money in case of a successful project. Therefore, everything depends on you.

I totally agree with you. Considering that there no regulations, there a lot of scams in ICOs, but there are also very good projects. And if you find one of these, by investing on it at the beginning, you can really make a lot of money  Wink
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

I think that the most important thing in evaluating ICO is the team. If the team has implemented many successful projects in the past, this is a very positive signal.

crypto_12

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

Is anybody interested in AdHive ico?

I just got whitelisted and found out that:

For only 1 day on the 30th of January you’ll be granted the maximum possible Bonus of 30%, available for Whitelist members only. Mark the date as the Bonuses will decrease afterwards.

Official presale is listed for 31.1.-6.2.2018
IcoBench rate: 4,6

Find more info on adhive.tv website

Hurry up, even if you're still undecided, before they close their whitelist. Good luck!
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

Recently, one of the ICO was spam. It was a project of Benebit. Scammers managed to collect 2.7 million dollars from investors. Details under the link https://news.bitcoin.com/benebit-ico-runner-2-7-million-investor-funds/.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

ICO is a very risky investment it was clear from the outset. Every month more than 30 new ico do you think that they will all live? Of course 95% of coins after ico will die immediately after listing, but the rest will live and brings a profit to investors.

That's right. But, even though that is the prevailing fact about ICOs; I totally believe that there still good left in it, and thus, venturing in it is not a bad move at all. I think as people who join in the campaigns, it's just part of our duty to actually study and take a look at the background and other supporting information to avoid joining those projects that are doomed to fail and yield no profit at all. Also, I think by checking on the projects' backgrounds you are safeguarding yourself from scams and schemes designed to take advantage of people, which is the main reason why many people have already lost faith in ICOs.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

i still believe in ICO, but i will contribute in ICO with a lot of potential
with great vision, also very clear roadmap and professional team member too

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shvarzc

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

To believe or not to believe in ICO is not the right question and approach to the matter. You need to ask yourself .. what goal do I want to take and in what terms !?
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

always will and always do i think ico is the Future of cryptocurrencies and think they are pushing it toward mainstream through promoting to successful projects and making million euro industry.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

i still believe in ICO, but i will contribute in ICO with a lot of potential
with great vision, also very clear roadmap and professional team member too

There are some incredibly good ICOs out there! It is stupid to think that all are scams and that is normally the case o those who are just not able to analyse a business plan nor, for that matter, tell a potato from a car.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: