Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin future  (Read 18801 times)
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

yo just have to pick the right ones. Take a look at coinmarketcap, read contelegraph and other good news-sites then you'll be able to make the right investing-decisions

BadGuner

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

If the market will up then the main coins will be the same. If the market falls, then we are powerless. Main thing is not to panic and try to go in and out successfully

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:22:58 AM

It seems indeed at this time that the price of Altcoins was decreasing, but obviously I still believe that the future of altcoins can still be better than now. Altcoins will continues to living side by side with bitcoin over time, and can also still giving more benefits again from the efforts we makes on Altcoins.

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:24:25 AM

If Bitcoin future is good and long live than alt coin is survive long time it's only my thought.Because alt coin platform fully depend on Bitcoin. so i say Alt coin future is so bright. Good luck for alt coin.

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:37:11 AM

If Bitcoin future is good and long live than alt coin is survive long time it's only my thought.Because alt coin platform fully depend on Bitcoin. so i say Alt coin future is so bright. Good luck for alt coin.

Actually now we have one altcoin, main altocoin. And from it depending almost 50% of all crypto market.
It is ehtereum. We have dozens of new altcoins because of ETH! And unbelieveble amount of money!
tony_b

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:49:51 AM

Its much more difficult to make short term profit with Alt Coins compared to just 6 months ago so I have changed my strategy. Now I'm looking for existing quality Alts with a launch in the near future or a big update. So my 3 to buy now to profit by the year end.

Waves - New Dex Release Plus NG on Main Net Due For Release
Ardor - Full release due this year.
Nimiq - Full release due this year.

Will try and remember to check back on Jan 01 2018. :-)
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:00:34 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

I am so very satisfied to my altcoin just choos atleast one altcoin and focus to it and for sure you never say that you are not satisfied in altcoin because as of my experience at right i have only one altcoin im focusing on that altcoin. Yes absolutely yes have a future altcoin if we continuing support focus and patient and someday you understand what we are saying.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:01:29 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin cannot exist without the altcoins. They are dampers for adjusting the pressure of speculative capital into bitcoin. It's like the moon to the earth. perhaps life on earth exists only due to the fact that the moon is. Have altcoins life is short but bright. Thanks to them, we always have the opportunity to earn.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:03:20 PM

yo just have to pick the right ones. Take a look at coinmarketcap, read contelegraph and other good news-sites then you'll be able to make the right investing-decisions
That will so difficult thing, a lot of people are try to getting the right ico and they are failing to tr that. only the news site will not be enough to make a proper research about these icos. we will need the more data to do a better research about them all.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:04:39 PM

The best times for ico altcoins are probably over. BUT there is a big possibilty people will put their btc money back in some of them after the btc hard forks
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

the last couple of years have been all about alts. now it's bitcoin's turn to reassert itself.

alt holders are gonna be in for a wait, maybe certain ones won't recover at all, but they ain't disappearing. bitcoiners have had to hold for a long time. alt fans need to pick up a little of that patience too.
koeb88

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

As longe as the btc rises, altcoins will be left behind by most of the public investors. Altcoins are very risky and u have to research which of the have a high potenzial. But only waiting 6 months is too short.... some coins explodes after 1-2 years by 10x - 100x. So u have to be patient.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:34:23 PM

I think altcoin will have a good future if the Ethereum will continue to grow and grow,when it happens it will be known to market and it will have rapid growth,but altcoin now is being left behind by btc,it is good if both btc and altcoins will rule the cryptocurrency but if btc will continue to strive and grow until it will be a good coin like dollars,I think altcoin will have no good future,but it depends to the situation.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

I think a lot depends on what you buy and which coins you hold. Some of the altcoins are meant for long run and some of them can be traded for short term. If you are for long term, perhaps look for good POS coin and hold it. Be careful with high ROI and  premine coins. Unless there is an active team do your homework.

Lastly, I would say that there are definitely lot of altcoins which can change things around.

Good Luck!!!
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:04:06 PM

I think that you haven't joined a good projects, but it's not a problem keep trying , be careful in the next time there exists more then 1000 project do your research about every project you want to participate in.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

I think good coins have good future because they update coin according to new technology become and in this way they can get public interest and also affect the rate of this coin.
Lukus

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:27:55 PM

Some will die, its a flood of them, mostly just made for creator to get some moniez. But the one which survives are going to be huge
TheCarm

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:31:15 PM

Long walks Ethereum Waves and Bancor, thats only my idea.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Damn, I think we all made some losses in the last couple of months. Its hard to stop buying in a Bullseason, because you believe everything will pump without you  Cheesy
You should pick some fundamental good coins, they are still in a good ranges and they are stronger in the price than all that shitcoins out there!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:57:30 PM

thankss😭
You can profit from alt coin trading. But you must know what you are doing. Do some research about the coin you are going to invest on. Tons of shit coins out there. Separate shit coins from legit coins. Invest on those coin when you think is the right time. Hold them and sell them when price goes up. 

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: