Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13785 times)
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

All is depending the people and all the decision is not the same with other.
If you decide to put your capital in bitcoin and its fine but for me i would prefer to invest both. We need to put the egg in several basket to reduce the risk and increase the chance of profit.
opennera

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

Now all altcoin price is bottom. It is good to buy more and hold
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
You should not think this way, see how many alts are now on the market. This only says that the demand is increasing, and the price should definitely please us, with bitcoin it was the same. Remember for what period it increased every 10 times, now it's up to competitors.

there are many altcoins that are listed on every exchange day by day but most them are just shit coins and doesnt have a real value or purpose on why theyv been created. They were been created because the devs want to get profit out of them and by making them a pump and dump coin but they arent built because people were demanding on it. if theres a demand , the price of the coin should rise and not the creation or spawing of coins.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

You should not think this way, see how many alts are now on the market. This only says that the demand is increasing, and the price should definitely please us, with bitcoin it was the same. Remember for what period it increased every 10 times, now it's up to competitors.

there are many altcoins that are listed on every exchange day by day but most them are just shit coins and doesnt have a real value or purpose on why theyv been created. They were been created because the devs want to get profit out of them and by making them a pump and dump coin but they arent built because people were demanding on it. if theres a demand , the price of the coin should rise and not the creation or spawing of coins.

You can use this pump and take some of the money from unscrupulous devs. Why not?
You can also carefully study the project before buying, so as not to buy shitcoins.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

it depends on what kind of altcoin you invest. not all alfcoin leads a scam even though it is pretty much so.
 so choosing exactly and staying close to the notice is a must if someone is investing in a large amount.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

That's because you do not invest in self-proven projects with the most promising tech, not the super shilled ones. For instance multiversum.
The project has a great innovation and a team that is qualified and dedicated to deliver on this innovation.
The innovation includes an interoparable blockchain which is vital whe you realise no single blockchain will exist on its own, ever.
The chain is also fault-tolerant, capable of withstanding even a global disaster. In addition, the wallet is really one of its kind, with possible biometric and scanning authentication functionality.
Have a look at more info in the sig. I am quite confident that if realised this chain will be a major player in this space in years to come.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

No risk no reward, if you have made real gains from the trade you would have been made by now also  it is a very stupid thing to do to put ll your eggs in one basket, market move in cycle is either you take your loss or wait for the next bull cycle. This is just a lesson to all to always edge ones investment

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

I have a much more investments on bitcoin than altcoins, but altcoins aren’t that bad. We’re just on a crisis as of now that all coins are dropping, though we should not lose our trust on our coins. I know we all invested on good and promising altcoins that we believe might end up as the best coin. We just have to be patient until the market recovers. Rather, use this opportunity to buy more.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

no you wont
when bull run, alts see the most gains and winnings
even in recovery times like now alts see biggest wins https://www.coingecko.com

Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

I thought so, too, when I started buying and selling them on drawdowns. Just need to carefully choose them and sell them in time.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

BTC is far more stable and will not disappear, but potential and well selected alts can rapidly increase in 10-100 times, so it is quite risky and at the same time can make you rich
Blockman21

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

If you are willing to spend time doing research and picking good ICOs and coins you should outperform BTC on average. You might also get +1000% so statistically you should be up by a lot.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

Not all alternate coins suck, its just that sometimes we choose the shit coins and make it look bad with our portfolio. That is why the older members of this community advices newbies to read and gain knowledge first before jumping in to trading because it is very risky. If I were you, I’d keep some altcoins for long term abd for the worthless altcoins sell them before it’ll be too late.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

Hahah I think you regret saying that on December, but not if you still have your alts you are sure regreting again Smiley
I regret too, wish I never bought those.
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

CASE BY CASE
fromAtoZ

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

}

If people follow this and turn everything into btc its value will be increased and that's what we want.
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Some coins are going with he flow with the bitcoin, like when the Bitcoin reach high the also reach high, don't you agree with me, some coins are real and they really will make good profit for you, its just the persons sucks by buying and trusting coins that are dying and hoping it will revive...
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

You can use this pump and take some of the money from unscrupulous devs. Why not?
You can also carefully study the project before buying, so as not to buy shitcoins.
not all altcoin suck, it's just that sometimes we pick the wrong coin and make it look bad with our portfolio. If you choose the right coin to invest this will not give you a loss.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

If you know how to look and where, you will notice opportunities everywhere.
..yes even during BTC downturn, I am "making money" or more precisely, I am increasing my coin holdings without injecting more fiat or additional investment.  

There is risk but if you are willing to take them (and put the extra effort), there are 10-20% gains that can be made almost every week with the right coin/token. Wink
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

We have to wait. We need time. This is just the cycle, it has happened before and will happen again. Against USD there has been an increaqse to your value, against BTC however has seen a fall. Everybody has to be patient Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: