Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:58:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13785 times)
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
Not all altcoins suck. I make a living in trading some altcoins. And there arw so many altcoins that are out there that can be good in the future. And i hold some of them. Like ethereum. This altcoin is very good.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

In my opinion, if you invest in alts with lower market cap you have way more bigger chances to increase your profit because these altcoin have more roon to grow in value. I've found many coins that increase 10 times in price(10x) , which for Bitcoin is very hard to happen because of it's already big marketcap.

Probably you made some mistake when you were choosing the altcoins. As for me, I prefer trading exactly alts: there are many of them on the market to pick from.
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Ive been holding for 4-5 months and all my alts are way down vs bitcoin nothing but down. All top alts too.
And bitcoin, at the same time, was on the contrary going into growth. Understand the market does not revolve around one bitcoin, other coins are needed to support and allocate investments. Without them, it would be quite boring, because people do not always choose a coin only for the price, but for technology and advantages over other coins. And bitcoin in this respect is already morally obsolete.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

Ive been holding for 4-5 months and all my alts are way down vs bitcoin nothing but down. All top alts too.
And bitcoin, at the same time, was on the contrary going into growth. Understand the market does not revolve around one bitcoin, other coins are needed to support and allocate investments. Without them, it would be quite boring, because people do not always choose a coin only for the price, but for technology and advantages over other coins. And bitcoin in this respect is already morally obsolete.
lately I've also lost confidence in Bitcoin comma, but nevertheless there is still a desire to increase my funds with it. I still hope that soon the price of Bitcoin will return to its previous reading around $ 20,000.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

By investing in alts, you have to take a risk because here in crypto you have to ready for what will happen in future whether if its down or up. But remember, bitcoin is trading at its low when it they launch and see now the price. So you better hold your coins if it is down or low no matter what and you will see the real value of your investment and makes you a good profit.
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
Well I don't quite agree with you. There are alternative coins like Nullex, Enigma with great prospects and as to the fall right now, it's the crypto market in general. Good to spread your investment so you can profit from the short and long term associated with different currencies. Doesn't suck after all.
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

get good ICO instead, sure profit right there. chekc the team, check the product, then do your pick, with atleast 50% more in presale
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:04:04 PM

what altcoins you already buy in the past mate ?
i think if you bought a good altcoins such as ethereum, dash or others great alts, your words will be change about altcoins

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Xenoblate

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

Maybe you buy Altcoin at the wrong time and buy a coin that is not quite right. So you are currently disappointed with the decision you took the other day.
In buying Coins it is necessary first to research the coins to be purchased and to analyze the market first.
Actually, if you already have Bitcoin then sell it and buy Altcoin, I think it is a less right decision. Bitcoin is better than any other coin. Make this a lesson for tomorrow to be more careful and avoid mistakes ever made.

It is better to buy the coins with good community support like the ETH, BCH, XMR.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

you should not be worrying yourself too much about this, most of this stuff is temporary and most of the dips always end at some point, just look at any chart and you will prove what i am saying in here, it is always temporary
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

I think that the crypto currency is a very good tool for making a profit. But I see that not everyone can use this tool correctly. If you can't do this properly I recommend you to stay away from crypto.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

I think that the crypto currency is a very good tool for making a profit. But I see that not everyone can use this tool correctly. If you can't do this properly I recommend you to stay away from crypto.
in any case, if a person does not have sufficient knowledge to trade or invest in a crypto currency, then it really can be quite dangerous for him. But if, for example, to participate in the Bounty of the company, without real contributions to the crypto currency, then this earnings will be much better than any physical labor.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

Sometimes i think the same as you, i wish i never bought Aigang, the price is almost 90% down from January and i bought at $1 if i am not wrong. The price is actually less than $0,15...
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

As I can see in some altcoin now it's not suck because some of coin in altcoin have big potential to grow in the future maybe that time altcoin is not full develop for ICO like some scammy project but not all is suck in altcoin.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Nasdam

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

As I can see in some altcoin now it's not suck because some of coin in altcoin have big potential to grow in the future maybe that time altcoin is not full develop for ICO like some scammy project but not all is suck in altcoin.

If you bought Bitcoin Cash when it was below $500, it could be a good buy.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

Altcoins do  go up and down more proportionally than Bitcoin. That is why it is a good idea to keep a good core holding of bitcoin. It will all be a non-issue when market is at new highs.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

There are a lot of good altcoins out there. Maybe you needed to research more about the ones you invested. Some projects obviously  looks good in theory but fails at the end so I guess doing much research taking into consideration the market cap and the development team will help.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

lol why . alt coins is good and cheaper and they give you excellent profit but u need to learned theyre Marketing strat and their Plan. Be smart youll get what you want . Cheesy

granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

In my opinion, you must be very careful before making an investment in altcoins. If you follow the news and the good teams, I believe that you might make better selections.
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

Sadly one of my friends have that same feeling. He jumped into cryptocurrencies just to make money and he dropped like 1/3 in dollar value. Now he regretted getting into altcoin markets he seek for bitcoin investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: