Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins  (Read 13785 times)
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

Many factors can be considered regarding your losses, might be due to bad timing because of bitcoin's time to shine again and of course nobody knows how long it will be, maybe you are just having a bad time investing in alt, another thing is if you bought some bad alts in the first place. Losses are part of trading anyway.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:31:13 AM

Maybe you just chosen the wrong coin. My advise is that, before you buy an altcoin, you do a thorough research on the coins, like it's market cap. It's good to know a lot of the coin you are investing so that somehow, you would be able to predict the direction of that coin.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:11:42 AM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
If you experience loses because of altcoins, don't be mad because it will happen due to your taking the risk of investment or else maybe because of your negligence. Because if you monitor your investment clearly and if you review the ability of altcoin you can choose it is impossible to happen.

Moreover, you just review and monitor your investment because if you can't do that you will not notice that your coin are possibly dissolved without knowing. Therefore are you sure that your altcoin site to invest is legit? nor I think the problems is site not the crypto altcoins, because I never heard any altcoins that vanished immediately into crypto industry.
Nasdam

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:04:20 PM

Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
If you experience loses because of altcoins, don't be mad because it will happen due to your taking the risk of investment or else maybe because of your negligence. Because if you monitor your investment clearly and if you review the ability of altcoin you can choose it is impossible to happen.

Moreover, you just review and monitor your investment because if you can't do that you will not notice that your coin are possibly dissolved without knowing. Therefore are you sure that your altcoin site to invest is legit? nor I think the problems is site not the crypto altcoins, because I never heard any altcoins that vanished immediately into crypto industry.

If you think the Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin, then it could be a good buy. The price is rising.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

if I had never bought altcoin I would have never known how much altcoin is currently available and would never benefit from altcoin. because altcoin is so precious and valuable

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:07:28 PM

As far as I know, there is no such thing as removing an altcoin from the system of cryptocurrency world.
However, you will get many trouble to sell altcoin with small community and this altcoin can not listed on any exchange.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:22:38 PM

I am also fancy bitcoin more yea but that doesn’t mean you can’t earn a lot from alt coins. They are as good as bitcoin if you can make the right move in the right time.

Lomperd1

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:28:48 PM

I think that altcoins have a good potential if you invest in coins who have a good project etc. You don't need to all in i would spread my money in coins where i know that i can get it back.

You can also just buy bitcoins only because we can see that its now really high.
cointabo

Activity: 477

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:35:06 PM

FOMO never makes you money. Be patient, buy gradually, never all at once, try to scab the bottoms. Buy red not green. And you should be good with alts. But always remember to have atleast 30% of your portfolio in BTC (for holding - not moving to coins)
zorranco

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:36:42 PM

"It's impossible to loose if you did the right decisions"

I hear people speak and I am sure that 90% of people doesn't know this is a zero sum game. For every 1$ you earn, someone must lose 1$. Wealth is not generated in any way (besides jobs in the bnlockchain industry, of course) , just money traveling from one side to another.

Everybody wants to win, just not everybody can.
firstside

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:58:27 PM

We all know that around summer time this year most altcoins went up extremely fast and big in price, right?
So isn't it normal that a big sell off taking place at some point? Especially in such a new market people getting scared and dump their holdings when the market goes
down a little bit and then it goes down more and more - chain reaction. It's very bad for people who bought alts at the top. So you have two options, hodling or selling with a loss. I would always prefer the first option.
Be patient and hodl. A lot of alts will come back someday and some probably never come back so I hope you diversified your portfolio.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

I am in the same situation as you are. I started cryptocurrency trading in June when everything was green bitcoin was going up altcoins were going up too. so I made many buys back then which were at their ATH's and now they are very much lower comparing to their satoshis value especially. if only I had kept my bitcoin intact I would have made way more gains.
But that is the experience at the end of the day which you get from being in such situations.
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:05:50 PM

Many factors can be considered regarding your losses, might be due to bad timing because of bitcoin's time to shine again and of course nobody knows how long it will be, maybe you are just having a bad time investing in alt, another thing is if you bought some bad alts in the first place. Losses are part of trading anyway.

We got them in a pump period, that's the bad thing about our decission. We should have waited for dump times to buy altcoins. We'll hold them and assume that we'll get profit from them in the following weeks. That's all.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:12:58 PM

I think that altcoins have a good potential if you invest in coins who have a good project etc. You don't need to all in i would spread my money in coins where i know that i can get it back.

You can also just buy bitcoins only because we can see that its now really high.

I speaks like the share market investors bro. You should have the knowledge whether the concern coin you have invested will be there a great potential in future or not. There are many people blindly believe that new altcoins or ICO to invest their hard earned money. But once they launch the coin in the market place value is pretty lesser than the you see the token sale equivalent value.
If you have really concern about making profit in crypto currency platform, you should buy the bitcoins with all the money you have.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:49:35 PM

I speaks like the share market investors bro. You should have the knowledge whether the concern coin you have invested will be there a great potential in future or not. There are many people blindly believe that new altcoins or ICO to invest their hard earned money. But once they launch the coin in the market place value is pretty lesser than the you see the token sale equivalent value.
If you have really concern about making profit in crypto currency platform, you should buy the bitcoins with all the money you have.

Bitcoin is always good to inverse your money. All time bitcoin is the best to inverse your money. I had invested my owned money and earned lot of profit from it. If you had a plan to inverse in altcoin with sure means, you can try of ETH,Bitcoin cash,lite coin  and waves.This altcoin is survive from his birth to Crypto World. So it will have very good future. Try one among them.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

It just isn't right for you, you do the bad decision than blaming all the altcoins ? It's not fair at all.
That is where the main issue is. So many people always find something or someone to blame for the decisions they have made. It is understandable that the market is volatile and that should be expected but the decisions we make in this situations count a lot.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:29:16 PM

Wish I never bought altcoins

I think you will wish to bought altcoins but the right ones. And always make a proportion for example 60 % in Bitcoin and 40 % in Altcoins..or whatever.
There are so many shitcoins but also few altcoins which will survive the world of crypto after their birth. I only invest in promising projects with future.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:57:57 PM

oh man, it can't be that bad

just wait a few weeks, BTC will dip back down, capital will flow from BTC back into alt coins... 

little time heals all
Well actually the alt market has been dropping vs bitcoin for 4-5 months look at the top 20 coins and zoom out
Well you bought at a bad time, we have all made that mistake once but do not try to correct one mistake with another buying bitcoin with your alts, that is going to be a bad idea, you are going to lose money and then there is no guarantee that bitcoin goes higher, I know it can be hard watching another coin pumping but you have no other choice but to hold even for years if necessary until you recover your losses.
Yes I agree. Sometime you really need a patience in wait when your coin will going to pump. But for me it should be a lesson to you that you should also choose the altcoin that your going to hold. Since not all alternative coin has a potential to regain again its value after the fall down.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:02:24 PM

When the time comes you will say that I have bought it. These jobs are not always making money.
It also teaches to be patient.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

I agree.Dont panic,most of project are not even started properly.While bitcoin cash and btc are rising,ita normal for alt coina to go down.People investing where they can make money now.Hold and dont sell

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: