Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 02:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53168 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:02:42 PM

How much is 1 LWF to the dollar at this time during TEC?

The price of LWF tokens would depend on the amount raised during the ICO and attaining the minimum threshold of 50 BTC. And already the project raised 33BTC more than its minimum target currently totaling 83 BTC. We hope ICO would be sold out which will be good for all investors of the project.
With this pace there is a chance that it will be sold out before the end of ICO. Right now I think this is the best ICO out there. Waiting for more updates from the project team what will they more bring to the project.

Yes of course, let's keep in mind that the team is working tirelessly for a smooth sailing TEC event takeoff,  also the Early Investors Program is currently ongoing,  we encourage big investors to book in advance at this time through this program to ensure a sold out ICO.
I have been off for couple of days are there any news from the project team? Token sale starts in 7 days and now is the perfect time to invite more people to join the project. For sure this will be a successful ICO.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:50:45 PM

The price of LWF tokens would depend on the amount raised during the ICO and attaining the minimum threshold of 50 BTC. And already the project raised 33BTC more than its minimum target currently totaling 83 BTC. We hope ICO would be sold out which will be good for all investors of the project.
With this pace there is a chance that it will be sold out before the end of ICO. Right now I think this is the best ICO out there. Waiting for more updates from the project team what will they more bring to the project.

Yes of course, let's keep in mind that the team is working tirelessly for a smooth sailing TEC event takeoff,  also the Early Investors Program is currently ongoing,  we encourage big investors to book in advance at this time through this program to ensure a sold out ICO.
I have been off for couple of days are there any news from the project team? Token sale starts in 7 days and now is the perfect time to invite more people to join the project. For sure this will be a successful ICO.
Certainly, you need to call many people to attend! Also I am interested to participate as partners of the network. LWF,
but now I can't find the explanation on the white paper, you can highlight the point.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

Yes of course, let's keep in mind that the team is working tirelessly for a smooth sailing TEC event takeoff,  also the Early Investors Program is currently ongoing,  we encourage big investors to book in advance at this time through this program to ensure a sold out ICO.
Certainly, you need to call many people to attend! Also I am interested to participate as partners of the network. LWF,
but now I can't find the explanation on the white paper, you can highlight the point.

In order to participate as a partner with the LWF project on the network as a freight forwarder, I would rather suggest you send a mail to partners@lwf.io details would be sent to you with terms and conditions.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:56:36 PM

I found myself looking at this project that has as its fulcrum the blockchain, but its business model is the industry-cargo. I do not find it very far away from your model. According to you can be one of the competitors ?     http://www.quasa.net/en
enigmatical

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

I found myself looking at this project that has as its fulcrum the blockchain, but its business model is the industry-cargo. I do not find it very far away from your model. According to you can be one of the competitors ?     http://www.quasa.net/en

To be honest I don't see this as a competitor, rather I see www.ubims.com which is a decentralized blockchain open supply chain infrastructure system, a cloud-based meta-platform as a 3D supply chain process system for connecting multiple providers of goods with consumers worldwide. On the other hand, LWF would function more or less as p2p service just like what you have in the Uber service, only providing a decentralized logistics platform for p2p.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:51:01 PM

To be honest I don't see this as a competitor, rather I see www.ubims.com which is a decentralized blockchain open supply chain infrastructure system, a cloud-based meta-platform as a 3D supply chain process system for connecting multiple providers of goods with consumers worldwide. On the other hand, LWF would function more or less as p2p service just like what you have in the Uber service, only providing a decentralized logistics platform for p2p.
thanks for the quality information, now I look at this project as it evolves. Instead, I believe very much in the LWF project that stands out for the clarity of its content, and for the competent team. Have already been shown to overcome the problem to participate Chinese and Americans investors, opting for the technology Dpos in collaboration with the Oxycoin.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

thanks for the quality information, now I look at this project as it evolves. Instead, I believe very much in the LWF project that stands out for the clarity of its content, and for the competent team. Have already been shown to overcome the problem to participate Chinese and Americans investors, opting for the technology Dpos in collaboration with the Oxycoin.

This collaborative partnership with Oxycoin would strengthen the framework of the LWF Dpos network which creates a secure, decentralized and performance-based logistics database through the blockchain and network-generated transactions.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:05:25 AM

Are the last 2 days to participate in the "Vip" support, with a bonus really inviting.
November 14th 22:00 GMT to November 22t 22:00PM GMT; will be possible to join in the EARLY INVESTORS PROGRAM a limited number of days, where supporters can donate(minimum amount 2 BTC) and obtain a base bonus of 25% + 0.5% for each bitcoin donated (max 45% bonus).

enigmatical

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:12:54 AM

I am still a bit worried, why certain regions are still not allowed to register as a forwarder on the platform. Regions like South Africa,  Ivory Coast,  North Korea,  Afghanistan, Iraq,  Libya,  Syria etc. Was hoping this would be amended with the recent changes to the project.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:26:56 AM

I am still a bit worried, why certain regions are still not allowed to register as a forwarder on the platform. Regions like South Africa,  Ivory Coast,  North Korea,  Afghanistan, Iraq,  Libya,  Syria etc. Was hoping this would be amended with the recent changes to the project.
You mentioned unstable regions, without government or with totalitarian regimes. For these countries, it is early to speak of decentralization.
The world is much bigger, and the project develops first in the countries modern, stable, and democratic.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

You mentioned unstable regions, without government or with totalitarian regimes. For these countries, it is early to speak of decentralization.
The world is much bigger, and the project develops first in the countries modern, stable, and democratic.
South Africa can be registered as a forwarder in the platform. Unfortunatelly most of the countries like Ivory Coast, North Korea, Afghanistan. Iraq, Syrua can´t allow registration because of their laws. It is a legal issue.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:51:25 PM

South Africa can be registered as a forwarder in the platform. Unfortunatelly most of the countries like Ivory Coast, North Korea, Afghanistan. Iraq, Syrua can´t allow registration because of their laws. It is a legal issue.
Is there a possibility to make a agreement with a national post in those countries. For example LWF to deliver the package to those countries and from there the post takes over for distributing inside the country. If that is possible that would be really good.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:17:45 AM

Is there a possibility to make a agreement with a national post in those countries. For example LWF to deliver the package to those countries and from there the post takes over for distributing inside the country. If that is possible that would be really good.
You intend to use the network of postal services ? It may be a good idea, but usually they are expensive public services, and instead the private services are less expensive and faster, especially if they are new companies.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:27:23 AM

You intend to use the network of postal services ? It may be a good idea, but usually they are expensive public services, and instead the private services are less expensive and faster, especially if they are new companies.

I understand what joobra tries to point out is for LWF to put in place some kind of an agreement and partnerships with that country's distributions/logistics channel that way it's services can penetrate to the grassroots.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

The token sale starts in 5days according to the site, I really don't understand what they mean by the TEC will be uncapped? Does this mean no limit to funds raised.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:46:49 PM

The token sale starts in 5days according to the site, I really don't understand what they mean by the TEC will be uncapped? Does this mean no limit to funds raised.

What this means is that if you have contributed with Eth or another currency will be calculated on bitcoin price for your donation amount in $, that is, it will be calculated based on the amount of the BTC donated.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:49:14 PM

What this means is that if you have contributed with Eth or another currency will be calculated on bitcoin price for your donation amount in $, that is, it will be calculated based on the amount of the BTC donated.

Thanks so much, the explanation is very explicit, I think I understand this more now,  so let's hope for the best for this LWF project. We hope ico is sold out.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:49:57 PM

I read in announcements that the Beta Release Date of the P2P Logistic Platform is February 25, 2017. Is this date correct or a mistake because 2017 is already gone?? I guess it should be 2018.
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

Thanks so much, the explanation is very explicit, I think I understand this more now,  so let's hope for the best for this LWF project. We hope ico is sold out.
Usually the change of reference is done in BTC and the equivalent in $. Perhaps no one expected a growth so fast that the price of Bitcoin,
this is good for those who built the ideas on the Blockchain, as LWF.
Camerieresimone

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:07:36 PM

Official Announcement
Dear LWF Community, want to share with you something!

Early Supporters Program is NOW LIVE

From November 14th 2017 to January 22nd 2018 22:00pm (GMT) we are inviting people to join our EARLY SUPPORTERS PROGRAM (ESP).  The requirements for joining the ESP is a minimum investment of 0.01BTC, this will activate a bonus of 25% for the investor, plus for each additional 0.5 BTC there will be an extra 0.5% bonus (up to a total maximum bonus of 45%).
As well as our previously announced methods of investing in the project we are pleased to announce the addition of Oxy to your funding options.

Oxy is now accepted for contributions

LWF Testnet: Come and Forge with us!
Our Testnet network is currently live and will be available until January 20th 2018.  An added incentive for those who participate in Testnet is the bonus of exclusive access to forging on Mainnet for 30 days before it is opened to the public.

LWF P2P Portal in ALPHA on December 20th!!
The Alpha version of the P2P Portal is currently in development.

The Portal will have the main functions available such as:

- User registrations and KYC verification
- P2P Freight Forwarding, P2P Express Delivery and Packages collecting services available to be prepared.
- Sales Offer by Forwarders can be created
- Integration of Crypto's Payments
- First minimal Blockchain Integration
- Feedback
- Beta-Forwarders will be imported from PRE-SALE subscriptions as exclusive testers

LWF TEC Postponed until January 23rd 2018

We know that for various reasons the project has been delayed from the original dates, and for that we apologise, but it has been done with the project/supporters best interests in mind.
We are currently developing the P2P Portal and the Blockchain as scheduled but we will need a little more time to start the TEC Period.
This situation has occurred as we are planning to improve our visibility, marketing strategies and development of the prototype P2P Portal which we will provide to communities so they can experience what the project is aiming for and where the money raised is going to be used.
We wish to provide the product before the main TEC period, firstly so we can show PRE-SALE Investors where their money has been used and to prove we are truly trying to make something that can work in real world.
Early Supporters Refund Form

Kind Regards
The LWF Team

This world have a big problem, humans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: