Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:42:27 AM

It’s so great that you’re going to provide services in different areas. In particular, I’m wondering what infrastructure can you ensure and in order provide what p2p services will you act as an intermediary.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:43:12 AM

Hi everybody.  As to paying for LWF services with fiat means, will it be possible to use only USD and Euros? What about yuan or pounds? These are very popular currencies, too. Many people use them.
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:46:07 AM

Good day. Can you somehow confirm that there will be really reliable information about the company’s income in the “Income wallet”. It’s desired to be some kind of official documentation, of course.
dredson1983

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:24:51 PM

Good day, forum readers. I’ve read that the token holders will receive dividends only in ETH. Is it possible to that there will be opportunity to get dividends in other currencies in the future? If someone has such information, share it, pls.
Please read the wp https://www.lwf.io/docs/lwf_whitepaper_en.pdf . The LWF is not a token ERC20 of ETH anymore. The LWF is a dPOS Blockchain, and the only rewards that holders will receive is by forging blocks. There will be 201 delegates that will receive 5 LWF for each block forged.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:40:57 PM

Hi everybody. I’ll be able to buy LWF coins only in two weeks after the start of the ICO(((  Can I get any bonuses then?
Hello, yes, you can. You can buy tokens with 13% bonus in two weeks after the start of the ICO.
Even now you can receive the bonus. If you participate with an equivalent amount of 0.05 Btc minimum, receive a bonus of 25%. This is the Early Supporter Program that is active until 22 January
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

Hi everybody. I’ll be able to buy LWF coins only in two weeks after the start of the ICO(((  Can I get any bonuses then?
Hello, yes, you can. You can buy tokens with 13% bonus in two weeks after the start of the ICO.
Even now you can receive the bonus. If you participate with an equivalent amount of 0.05 Btc minimum, receive a bonus of 25%. This is the Early Supporter Program that is active until 22 January
I think better to participate now because seem bitcoin price and other altcoin will more increase and if you participate later you will get expensive price for buy bitcoin/altcoin if you don't have it yet
wolfgb888

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:51:37 PM

I think better to participate now because seem bitcoin price and other altcoin will more increase and if you participate later you will get expensive price for buy bitcoin/altcoin if you don't have it yet
we are in a situation with an apparent deadlock, if btc flexes a little the major coin go up immediately, if btc rises do not know what can happen. I have taken advantage of the bonus,
and I see the LWF as an investment for long period. So for me that is relative to the price of the coin because I am interested to be in LWF.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:11:41 PM

Hi everybody. I’ll be able to buy LWF coins only in two weeks after the start of the ICO(((  Can I get any bonuses then?
we are in a situation with an apparent deadlock, if btc flexes a little the major coin go up immediately, if btc rises do not know what can happen. I have taken advantage of the bonus,
and I see the LWF as an investment for long period. So for me that is relative to the price of the coin because I am interested to be in LWF.
Maybe you're right, anything of bitcoin price if people want to invest in LWF project they will decide to invest on it. I also think that LWF is long term project because this is a real project about logistics platform
wolfgb888

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

I just read this article that this is good for the cause Blockchain, even if not directly with the delivery.
If the Ukrainian company’s trial of bitcoin proves successful, it is likely that other firms will follow their example.
Russian broker Interchart LLC are reportedly also looking at bitcoin as a means of circumventing banking restrictions.
Bitcoin’s real-world use cases are often regarded from a consumer perspective. Increasingly, however, the digital currency is proving its worth not with P2P but B2B.
https://news.bitcoin.com/this-ukrainian-shipping-firm-is-using-bitcoin-to-evade-sanctions/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:25:26 PM

Hello. Can anyone explain me, why didn’t LWF developed a token redeem program for their project? It would help the developers to maintain the market value of coins after platform’s launch, which would attract more experienced investors which have lots of different organization in their portfolio.
Why do you think that there would be no redeem program? It’s described in the WP on the 4th page; you can get acquainted with it)

I wonder what version of the white paper you are looking at. A lot has been changed already, buyback program is scraped and replaced with LWF DPOS. Refer to https://www.lwf.io/docs/lwf_whitepaper_en.pdf for details
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:46:14 AM

Hello. Can anyone explain me, why didn’t LWF developed a token redeem program for their project? It would help the developers to maintain the market value of coins after platform’s launch, which would attract more experienced investors which have lots of different organization in their portfolio.
Why do you think that there would be no redeem program? It’s described in the WP on the 4th page; you can get acquainted with it)

I wonder what version of the white paper you are looking at. A lot has been changed already, buyback program is scraped and replaced with LWF DPOS. Refer to https://www.lwf.io/docs/lwf_whitepaper_en.pdf for details
I think no problem if buyback program is replaced with LWF DPOS, because as far as i know with DPOS you also can get free coin/rewards from voting in sharing pools.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

It seems to me that one decentralized network is not enough to carry out freight forwarding p2p qualitatively. So far, the system is damp, so I personally will continue to use the services of postal services, which have never failed.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:28:33 AM

It seems to me that one decentralized network is not enough to carry out freight forwarding p2p qualitatively. So far, the system is damp, so I personally will continue to use the services of postal services, which have never failed.

You are right, there is little decentralized network, so LWF will use its internal network to provide a comprehensive solution.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:31:53 AM

You are right, there is little decentralized network, so LWF will use its internal network to provide a comprehensive solution.

And how does this all work? Explain in detail if it does not complicate you.
deort

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:33:19 AM

In general, everything is as simple as possible: A private freight forwarder will receive the packages of the buyer in his office or in another suitable place, and deliver them to the address. The customer of the parcel will know all the basic information about his freight forwarder: first name, surname, patronymic, age, brand and color used to deliver the car, its license plate, etc.
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

In general, everything is as simple as possible: A private freight forwarder will receive the packages of the buyer in his office or in another suitable place, and deliver them to the address. The customer of the parcel will know all the basic information about his freight forwarder: first name, surname, patronymic, age, brand and color used to deliver the car, its license plate, etc.

And how much will such a complex service cost?
deort

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:36:55 AM

There is no fixed cost, because the freight forwarder himself sets the delivery costs and the amount of commission fees for their services.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:38:34 AM

There is no fixed cost, because the freight forwarder himself sets the delivery costs and the amount of commission fees for their services.

Tell me, and before the delivery of my parcel begins, the forwarder will make some deposit in case he will not deliver the parcel for any reason? That is, the pledge would be my guarantee that if I do not receive my parcel, I will receive, at least, monetary compensation.
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:40:55 AM

Good afternoon. I used to work with postal services and pick up my parcels from the post office. Faced LWF and learned a lot of new things. I did not quite understand what freight forwarding p2p is. Can anyone explain?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

Good afternoon. If I understand correctly, all the sellers in the system will be subdivided into divisions. And by what indicators will the seller be assessed when determining his future unit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: