Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

There is no doubt that this project will have rapid development and success for its purpose to help poor countries and people.
I agree on that. It gives a lot of benefits to people who doesn't have a bank account and to all migrants. It allows people to borrow money from it. Very useful to all people.
It also helps in reducing poverty and increasing financial sustainability because of low-fees and high-speed transactions. There's a lot of remittance center but it has high transaction fees and a very slow process that's why this project will get our attention.
This is really good for all people. Very convenient and useful. I know many people are waiting for an update and news from Lala World.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vladimir Cherny

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

very interesting project,  empowering migrants. I support this project and hopefully it can be successful.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:44:38 PM

What makes me interested is that they will repurchase the tokens from exchanges ( i guess not all but most of it) for community development, referrals and other social causes to reward the investors and the users. but the said repurchase will be net of the transaction fee but for me i believe its a good deal if investor or users need an immediate money.
Yes this is a good implementation from them, some investors can assure some eth or btc from them if they would like to sell some of their LaLa tokens, it's kinda hard to sell alts these days to be honest.
Yeah so much true now a days, too many works and task to sell different altcoins. But just like LALA World, there is always a option and possibilities. This possibilities is one of the LALA World vision in the future. To make it easy to transfer money anywhere and anytime in the world. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Bounty_Manager

Activity: 318
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

"Our Airdrop campaign yesterday was one of the largest in the history of ICO Airdrops with over 4500 + registered users in first 12 hours. "

That's sound good, I'm happy for Lala World. Continue to go and expand more! Best of luck and more opportunity for this project!
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:50:59 PM

Globalization is at hand and I strongly believe that migration is already playing a huge role in global economics. Most of the migrants are searching for a new job and for the opportunity to let their talents prosper. This project is going to make sure that immigrants are backed up and upon that it also creates a new market for us to invest into.

You are right! Me myself is actually a migrant that is why I support this project. I can see the good intentions of this project for my fellow migrants because I can relate to this kind of need.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:19:32 PM

I see there is 3% allocated to bounties, but in the whitepaper the distribution of tokens is as follows:

Can you explain this? Where do the bounties get subtracted from here?

Maybe this : 15% of the LALA supply will be credited to the reserve, but not issued. These LALA will  be available as an additional Token sale mechanism, but may never be issued, depending on circumstances in the future

I got that just at above image that you post here.
And maybe bounty is kind of sale mechanism.

It would be  good to have this confirmed by someone from the team, the question hasn't been answered properly yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
udroxz

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:24:16 PM

An Ecosystem for migrants and their unbanked families

LaLa World ("LALA") is all about migrants and their underbanked families. Its an ECOSYSTEM enabled by the LaLa Wallet as a PLATFORM, a single sign-on platform revolving around their issues and problems. Employment issues, digital ID's, communities build up, government and NGO partnerships, health issues, and of course, a new financial ecosystem for the huge underbanked population by leveraging the blockchain revolution to bridge the gap between cash, digital and crypto world.  

LaLa is a new age one-stop Wallet based on ethereum and hyperledger blockchains allowing investors to capitalise on the rise of blockchain as well as the underbanked into the financial ecosystem. By creating a whole new peer to peer ecosystem, LaLa aims to revolutionize the way individuals, small businesses and micro-entrepreneurs transact, make payments, borrow money and associated products like insurances, domestic and cross-border remittances, cards and other general banking products.

Link to our website : https://lalaworld.io

Link to our Whitepaper : https://lalaworld.io/whitepaper.pdf

BOUNTY THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2296769.0

Pre-Sale - 25th November to 15th December 2017

ICO - 5th January to 5th February 2018

Social Media Communities

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MyLaLaWorld

Twitter - https://twitter.com/MyLaLaWorld

Linkedin Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/mylalaworld/

Linkedin Page - https://www.linkedin.com/company/13426271/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lalawallet/

Slack -  https://join.slack.com/t/slacklalaworld/shared_invite/enQtMjU1MjMxMzg0NDE4LTgxOTQ3YzhhYmE5NDg2YWY3MmUzMzRlOTU0MWRlZjcyZWI0OTM0YjRkMTI3MjljYjIwNGFkODMzMmM0YWRhYTg

Telegram - https://t.me/LaLaWorld

Medium - https://medium.com/@MyLaLaWorld

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:31:26 PM

good idea but how would lalaworld extend to unbanked migrants? how does it help employment and building community? thanks for answering.
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

great idea. this will be a big hit in the world of digital currency. best of luck LALA WORLD community.

I agree, Lala world offers services that will surely make our life easier in the future. The Pre Ico already started and I believe that there's a lot of investors will join this project.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:06:56 PM

cool project, the concept to help and empower the immigrant workers by securing their assets, very interesting. lot of people will certainly need this kind of platform.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

is it just a wallet? we already have too much of them. but no wallet is as safe as bank

Surely Lala Wallet will be safe enough to protect our fiat or crypto currency, Lala world will use Blockchain technology, So no need to worry about that, Banks are not that safe nowadays, I can see it in some news that bank are not safe with hackers as well.
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:55:20 PM

Lala world could be a project that is for the future, from his team alone seen this project is very ambitious, this project is also very helpful gaps sosial..good project Lala world, .program his work but .. this project that will be successful
You're right this is an awesome project it will help the people to send some money from their family in easy way.

kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:10:11 PM

Im amazed about this lala world, the priorities of this is the unbacked people just the applications, is very interesting so i follow the lala world for more updates. Goodluck and hopefully will become success soon
I Hope that there have a kind of wallet in this country, I'm sure that so many people will happy for that. Goodluck this will be an awesome project.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:46:39 PM

Amazing project detailed, I like your way of presenting your projects everything looks pretty nice anyway hope your projects running well.
Hope your projects running well and go the moon! keep it up!
Looking forward!
It is another way of attracting investors and customers. Because if the investors and customers find their presentation really informative and user-friendly, they will have some interest with it. Not only to the moon but to the stars also, just kidding.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:28:11 PM

Nice move doing some airdrop, telegram members rose up to 3k+ members though i find their bot a bit annoying because it's spamming my notif every time someone join  Cheesy
Maybe i should just turn off notif and read there for some information and updates from time to time.
Yeah you should turn it off. The number of member on their telegram is continuously growing, it only means that a lot of people wants to be updated in this project because they are interested. Keep on going Lala.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:41:09 PM

I just ask when is the most exact date that ico appears?  Smiley Smiley
Hi there, the Pre-Sale is currently available and it will end on December 15, 2017. Then the ICO will be available on January 5, 2018 to February 5, 2018, it will last for a month. You can check it out on this sites https://lalaworld.io/ and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268691.0
Zeatorius

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:31:45 AM

looks promising i like the concept behind the progect as a humanitarian thing i shall be investing.

ZRX supporter.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:47:18 AM

looks promising i like the concept behind the progect as a humanitarian thing i shall be investing.
Absolutely. If I have an opportunity, I will invest also because it is worth to invest and I will personally use this useful application.

rofa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:39:30 AM

LaLa is a new age one-stop Wallet based on ethereum and hyperledger blockchains allowing investors to capitalise on the rise of blockchain as well as the underbanked into the financial ecosystem. By creating a whole new peer to peer ecosystem, LaLa aims to revolutionize the way individuals, small businesses and micro-entrepreneurs transact, make payments, borrow money and associated products like insurances, domestic and cross-border remittances, cards and other general banking products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: