Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:12:41 AM

The platform seems promising but, is it possible for 1 user to have 2 wallets? Especially if you have funds you plan to segrate or manage?
1 user 2 wallets? Good idea but hmm.. i don't think so.. but another wallet for what? It makes user a little confused about that.. if you want another wallet I think it need another account for that.. i haven't read yet about 2 wallet in 1 account..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:15:58 AM

Is there any infomation or link that help me can track sale progress?
I'm interesting with this as it feature by COSS now
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:49:30 AM

Dev has a list of ICO investors that we have retargeted from previous deals. With whom I can contact for a lead generation proposal for your ICO?
I hope you don't   mind me reaching out like this but I found your info on tokenmarket.net
lalawallet

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:54:35 AM

Is the app already available for download? Can anyone reply me with a link?
Yes, app(LALA Wallet) is already available on the playstore. you can download it.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:17:13 AM

LALA World Dubai and eFatoora Sign a Historic Partnership for Entire GCC Region!!!

To Know More Please click Here:-https://goo.gl/L6zEBe

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:31:26 AM

this project is quality and very interesting this will be a lot of help in people living. i will support this ico hoping for success.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:33:06 AM

A single point access to all financial services will be really great, i just hope that they will put more emphasis on security of the server and application since all your personal information money and cryptocurrencies will be inside the app, it would be a disaster if something bad happens.
I think the issue about the security of Lala wallet has been answered by the team. They said that they make sure that all the information inside the application is secured and they already created a security features in their application, they make sure that their application is safe and protected.
filelaslas

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:37:00 AM

if everything like you announce, It'll make many advantages for migrants and their underbanked family, and make their life is more comfortable, I hope it's true, and your project'll be success

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:42:11 AM

LALA World Dubai and eFatoora Sign a Historic Partnership for Entire GCC Region!!!

This is a great news! Another partnership for LALA project, keep it up guys! eFatoora "offers a digital receipt via a mobile application, and for those without a smartphone, digital receipts can be uploaded to the dedicated web portal or existing NFC, QR or bar code loyalty cards." This offers for LALA wallet will be great.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:43:55 AM

The team of Lala is very active in community service and you can see their eagerness to help other people especially the poor ones. I hope that this project will really worth to invest and really help people because as they create their whitepaper you will see the uniqueness of the project and the convenience that they can offer to people.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:56:08 AM

This is great, because Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) which is a potential possibility to get more investors and users as well. Good place choice for Lala World, no wonder that this project will be successful and useful in the future. More power!
MarkJoshua

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:55:52 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.

You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

It will be enough for sure to make the customer feel safe to their security and accounts , good to know that the team decided and have a plan like this for the security of their customer . They really value their customer by doing it .
Oh thats good to know that lala app is having a finger print security but what else they have for security ? like text authentication ?

Phone number should always be provided on an application form so I think it's given that the number you have given to them wil not only be used for communication to their costumer but also for security purposes as well. I think there's also a PIN to secure money transactions.
TheOneYeah

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

I really like Lala World's application interface and design looks really cool, clean and professional not only that its very user friendly that even the non-techie users won't have a hard time using, just one quick question is it available in all platforms?
totally agree, the choice of color and design is really superb. regarding your question i tried it in Android and IOS both works fine, i just don't know if its available/works in other platforms like Blackberry, Bada, Symbian etc.,
I also tried it on Android and iOS platform and it works fine for me. However, I rarely use mobile phones and my question is, is it available in Desktop mode? Not saying web-based but an application that can be installed in Windows.

I dont think Lala will make it directly available for Windows because there's no much reason for them to do that. It's called "wallet" for a reason, for the users to have access with their money through an app on their pocket, meaning through phones.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

Let me ask something about this wallet thing, does our money safe here? Does Lala security can be as safe and secure that a bank can offer?
Yes, your money is safe at LaLa world because this kind of application is fully secured because of the fingerprint security they cant open the wallet without the finger of owner.

Is that true that they will established the fingerprint method in the LALA wallet security? Can you give me a link or information? where did you get that news?

Well, They didn't say a specific word that they will use a fingerprint as a part of the security system but they said that they will be using Biometrics which stands for application of statistical analysis to biological data. whereas we hoped that will be Fingerprint bec it will be a huge difference in every Digital wallet around the world when it comes to security measures.

You're right about that. When we say biometrics, the first thing we think is fingerprint because every fingerprint is unique and it's only you who can open the app if you wish to open it. That will be a solid security feature if ever.

It will be enough for sure to make the customer feel safe to their security and accounts , good to know that the team decided and have a plan like this for the security of their customer . They really value their customer by doing it .
Oh thats good to know that lala app is having a finger print security but what else they have for security ? like text authentication ?

Phone number should always be provided on an application form so I think it's given that the number you have given to them wil not only be used for communication to their costumer but also for security purposes as well. I think there's also a PIN to secure money transactions.

Maybe all the suggested option about security will consider by the Lala team, since we all know that this application is very important and it is about money, so better to have it more secure and protected. This will be the number one priority in their application.
HanselGretel

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:20:28 AM

As I see on their website lala world can pay bills but how about in our country? Can we also pay our billings like Meralco or Maynilad? I just wanna know if these company is part of lala world? Or maybe I install their app so i can find out for myself

As far as I know, they already working to have a partnership with regard to our billings here in PH. and yes! you can download their app so you can figure out things on your own.
Wow that's great news its easy to pay bills now because of this application the work decreases instead of paying bills and go to the office of Meralco or Maynilad, you can pay now easily via using this application.

This is what our country, finally need. If this will happen, the government will look into the great effect of cryptos in the Philippines.

Not only that, the government will give notice to what high advanced technology can provide convenience to the people. Eventually, the people would realize that we should not gone through a lot of steps and protocol just to transact money because it's easy through Lala.
lalawallet

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:28:13 AM

this project is quality and very interesting this will be a lot of help in people living. i will support this ico hoping for success.
Thanx for your kind words.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:53:19 AM

can we pay bills in other countries without lala office? or just those countries with lala situated in, i want to know since going on a payment center just to pay bills is a waste of time for me  Cheesy
I don't think so, because payment of bills specially utility bills should have partnership with its collection agent, maybe if they can have a formal agreement with those utility companies.

I think it is not possible. Lala World has only a limited companies in agreement. If the country has no Lala Services available then it is not even applicable.
it's not impossible to happen. Just like what other wallets did. Example is coins.ph, though they don't have office, they can still be functional with the help of remittances and banks. The best way of investing is having a partnership with another company.

In my opinion it could be better if LALA World have an office in every country where their application can be launch and release . I mean even if they have a support chat it still not enough base on my previous experience in coins.ph , the customer need some to talk to in person about their complaints .

Still , physical appearance for both parties are best solution. For every branch they must also have a customer service representative and tech support to assist their feedback and complaints.
Your suggestions are very good, that's right because it will provide assurance to their Clients that they know that there is other way to get help with a problem that is not longer or long enough to give a solution from system.
I doubt that they will do that. Because it they will put a branch in every country, I think it cost them a lot of money. First is the installation of their facilities, then the needs and maintenance and the labor cost. But we'll see what is their plan about that.

Yes you're right, I also think about that matter because the cost and maintenance is much higher. Let's see what strategy and action they will take. Thanks
HanselGretel

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:21:54 AM

This will be one of the greatest ico i read, it so interesting it can help of people living easily payment and everything. looking for more updates.

The app also offers highly secured money transactions, not only it gives convenience to all users but also a combined accessibility for different purposes like debit or credit transactions for example.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:28:20 AM

So basically one aspect of Lala is a wallet, that you can sensend money to and from, but to send money , does the recieving party needs lala as well?
MarkJoshua

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:37 AM

Your website seems user friendly and easy to access. Ill check it up further because its interesting and really worth to read. Good job guys
Yeah! this ICO looks promising that's why we need to support this project and invest while we can. try check their whitepaper for further information.
Yes, in fact they manage to put some Lala token referal increase. It really looks like that they want to earn moee tokens.
well can't blame them, that's one of the goals of ico earn as much token as they can, they will continually make deals that will attract more investors, and i think they're doing great.

I think so too, not only because of the good deals they have for investors but also with the service they offer to the people. I can imagine Lala having a breakthrough as a new and much improved money transaction that was never done by any company.  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: